ruisleipa
+149|6247|teh FIN-land

JohnG@lt wrote:

Simple really. Secular states are not in the habit of decapitating their enemies, only those driven by religious fervor.
No you just shoot/inject/electrocute them instead.

Oh I forgot..one nation under God.

JohnG@lt wrote:

Using gas, shooting people with a bullet, cutting off their head, does it really matter? Dead is dead.
Irony is ironic?

rdx-fx wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

5) People didn't have guns on the boat, the only people who brought guns there were the Israelis (at least that's what the consensus is now)
"Live fire was used against our forces. They initiated the violence, that's 100% clear," [Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev] said.

So, yeah.. that's what the consensus is if you're prone to completely ignoring what the other side says outright.  As expected, Ruis already has his mind made up before all the information is in.

ruisleipa wrote:

6) in the thread title why is 'aid' in speech marks?
Because it was at least as much of a PR & Propaganda ploy, as it was an aid shipment.

With the intentionally focused media coverage, large number of semi-celebrity types onboard, and just number of ships - it was more of a staged PR maneuver than a real aid shipment.
LMFAO dumb dumb. The consensus if you believe an IDF spokesman is that the poor liddle IDF hevily armed commandos did nothing wrong in shooting what ere civilians on an AID boat in international waters.

If you're a twat, that would be your immediate belief I suppose.

Well, excuse me if I'm a little bit cynical about anything the fucking IDF spokesman reports what the IDF commandos said

PR& Propaganda? Riiiight. Well, the Israelis are good at that so maybe they've been taking lessons. You have proof of that I suppose? Oh of course not that would mean you would be intelligent. And you'd know what a 'real' aid shipment looked like? LOL. Maybe they need the publicity to stop Israel just blowing up the ships...wouldn't be the first time.

Mekstizzle wrote:

I don't get it, you're just as bad as Ruis. Making your mind up because you're assuming the Israeli government response is all the information that's needed.
For what it's worth the main things that we DO know are enough to judge it was a major fuck up by the IDF. Have I said more? No. Can anyone deny the facts? No.

It was in INTERNATIONAL WATERS, and ISrael's blockade of Gaza is ILLEGAL. That's enough to condemn the IDF. We don't even need to know more.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5284|foggy bottom
"irony is ironic" has got to be one of the most obnoxious posts i have ever read on this forum especially when it makes the person writing it look like a fucking retard.  especially when they continue to post it.
Tu Stultus Es
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5262|Cleveland, Ohio
god tortured people, ruis.   

troll some more please.  you are ruining this section.  funny thing is nobody cares.  used to be a good section a couple years ago till twats like you came along.

meh you put the rui in ruined.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6430|North Carolina
Can't they just kill each other off and get it over with?

These people will never get along, partially because they're insane and partially because their religions are most of what make them insane.

It's impossible to reason with two sides that listen more to invisible beings than logic.
ruisleipa
+149|6247|teh FIN-land

eleven bravo wrote:

"irony is ironic" has got to be one of the most obnoxious posts i have ever read on this forum especially when it makes the person writing it look like a fucking retard.  especially when they continue to post it.
boohoo

11 Bravo wrote:

troll some more please.  you are ruining this section.  funny thing is nobody cares.  used to be a good section a couple years ago till twats like you came along.
god tortured people? wut?

as for the rest of what you posted, coming from one of the biggest trolls in the site it's a joke.

jog on.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5284|foggy bottom
like youve said before ruis

ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS wrote:

irony

is

ironic
Come on FEOS you're supposedly an 'intelligent' chap.

dumb reply

is

dumb reply
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5284|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es
11 Bravo
Banned

ruisleipa wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

boohoo

11 Bravo wrote:

as for the rest of what you posted, coming from one of the biggest trolls in the site it's a joke.

jog on.
right.  that goes from twats like you trolling this section for so long people gave up.  god bless lowing, feos, and turq for trying.  take a look back, it was a good section.  wonder what happened?  o rite.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6024|Vortex Ring State
oh god, this thread exploded.

And ruis, listen to 11, and GTFO.
11 Bravo
Banned

ruisleipa wrote:

yes because while either posting overused pics or overused sayings like "home of the free" and "one nation under god" is trolling.  simple as that.  and thats all you do.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5284|foggy bottom
ruis...you, lowing and that 8th grade drop out are in the same boat.

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-05-31 11:05:41)

Tu Stultus Es
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6732|67.222.138.85
back on topic

Turquoise wrote:

These people will never get along, partially because they're insane and partially because their religions are most of what make them insane.

It's impossible to reason with two sides that listen more to invisible beings than logic.
Palestine doesn't have the hardware to end it and Israel knows if they don't do it in at least a moderately PC way they'll get smashed by the international community when the dust settles. It's a fight between children when all the adults are off doing their own thing. The only thing that is going to put a stop to the issue is if the international community that thoroughly fucked up the situation in the first place sacks up and does something about it. The only problem of course being that the international community is even more ineffective now than it was when they stuck their fingers in the mess in the first place.
Trotskygrad
бля

eleven bravo wrote:

ruis...you, lowing and that 8th grade drop out are in the same boat.
8th grade dropout?

Ghetto?

and ruis, you need to get off your high horse and look at ALL the evidence, even the evidence that does not support your opinion. There's something called counterpoint, and all the pros use it. When you deny the people on the aid convoy had guns, you sound like that twat on the news radio this morning who was for the "Free Gaza" movement, you make the entire convoy sound like a fuckfestasticly bad idea. That's because you ignore the vices of the Aid workers and just focus on bashing the Israelis, it makes you look like you're trying to cover some shit up. Then when people pin you down on points you defend them and make yourself sound extremist and naïve.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5284|foggy bottom
im so glad I could honestly say I dont care about palestinian or israeli suffering.
Tu Stultus Es
11 Bravo
Banned
ok back on topic.

land of the free, eh?

one nation under god.

oh you mean the topic of israel or how people drag the US into this situation in order to take little trolling shots?
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6498|Kakanien

Dilbert_X wrote:

#1 Don't believe everything the Israelis tell you.
agreed, but don't believe everything anybody tells you (including arabs, turks, irish, americans etc)
ruisleipa
+149|6247|teh FIN-land

Trotskygrad wrote:

and ruis, you need to get off your high horse and look at ALL the evidence, even the evidence that does not support your opinion. There's something called counterpoint, and all the pros use it. When you deny the people on the aid convoy had guns, you sound like that twat on the news radio this morning who was for the "Free Gaza" movement, you make the entire convoy sound like a fuckfestasticly bad idea. That's because you ignore the vices of the Aid workers and just focus on bashing the Israelis, it makes you look like you're trying to cover some shit up. Then when people pin you down on points you defend them and make yourself sound extremist and naïve.
look you bunch of twats. When I posted hours ago you'll notice I said the CONSENSUS was that the people on the boats had no guns. As far as I know that is still the case. If any of you have any evidence they DID have guns and started shooting the Israelis first please present it.

EVEN IF that were the case the FACTS are that the boats were in INTERNATIONAL WATERS carrying AID to Gaza, and that Israel's blockade of Gaza is ILLEGAL. How does this differ from simple piracy?

It's nice though you think I'm so in the loop I could 'cover something up'. I know as much as you tbh, I just interpret it differently, and since the IDF have form when it comes to attacking civilians and blowing up aid ships etc etc ad nauseum, like I said, excuse me if I'm a bit cynical about a fucking IDF statement.

No-one's pinned me down on any points, in fact no-one's addressed anything I posted other than to call me names like a bunch of playground retards.

Now you can call me dumb names on teh interweb all you like, I couldn't give a flying fuck, but those're the facts, so please address them.
11 Bravo
Banned

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

#1 Don't believe everything the Israelis tell you.
agreed, but don't believe everything anybody tells you (including arabs, turks, irish, americans etc)
true.  just believe the bf2s israel hate squad who tell you what to believe cuz ya...that makes sense.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6573|San Diego, CA, USA
Why don't the Egyptians just absorb Gaza...they are an Arab nation.  And be done with it.

For the record the flotilla was done to antagonize Israel.  You don't poke a stick into a hornet's nest and expect good things to happen.

Israel will be railroaded, like usual by the typical actors.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6430|North Carolina

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

back on topic

Turquoise wrote:

Palestine doesn't have the hardware to end it and Israel knows if they don't do it in at least a moderately PC way they'll get smashed by the international community when the dust settles. It's a fight between children when all the adults are off doing their own thing. The only thing that is going to put a stop to the issue is if the international community that thoroughly fucked up the situation in the first place sacks up and does something about it. The only problem of course being that the international community is even more ineffective now than it was when they stuck their fingers in the mess in the first place.
I think if Israel actually killed off the Palestinians, there would be a lot more terrorism against Israel, but I honestly don't think the non-Islamic World would do much other than levy sanctions.  Some of the Islamic World would probably try to attack Israel, but unless they use something like nukes, Israel would have enough power to defeat any of their neighbors.

Granted, all it would take would be one nuke from Pakistan or Iran to eliminate Israel.
ruisleipa
+149|6247|teh FIN-land

Harmor wrote:

For the record the flotilla was done to antagonize Israel.  You don't poke a stick into a hornet's nest and expect good things to happen.
Aaah good harmor is here to tell us everything exactly how it is. I mean, for the record and all.

Maybe it was done to pressurise Israel to lift their illegal blockade of Gaza and continuing war crimes? In which case the IDF has kind of helped them along the way don't you think?
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6498|Kakanien

Harmor wrote:

Why don't the Egyptians just absorb Gaza...they are an Arab nation.  And be done with it.

Israel will be railroaded, like usual by the typical actors.
israel even told the initiators of the convoy some days before they would search the ships for weapons, explosives etc.

they should just have allowed the israeli special forces to look for suspicious materials and everything would be fine (if there wasn't anything like this on board of these ships)
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6732|67.222.138.85

Turquoise wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

back on topic

Turquoise wrote:

I think if Israel actually killed off the Palestinians, there would be a lot more terrorism against Israel, but I honestly don't think the non-Islamic World would do much other than levy sanctions.  Some of the Islamic World would probably try to attack Israel, but unless they use something like nukes, Israel would have enough power to defeat any of their neighbors.

Granted, all it would take would be one nuke from Pakistan or Iran to eliminate Israel.
But I'm saying the level of destruction necessary (even discounting the possibility of unconventional warfare from both sides) would put Israel at odds with the rest of the world, or at least the U.S./European nations. The U.S. might be able to ignore small acts of violence in that are clearly in their defense indirectly if not directly, and even some small territorial winnings...but the blood that would have to be spilled in order to truly secure their safety would be too much. The President at the very least would have to denounce it.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6573|San Diego, CA, USA

ruisleipa wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Aaah good harmor is here to tell us everything exactly how it is. I mean, for the record and all.

Maybe it was done to pressurise Israel to lift their illegal blockade of Gaza and continuing war crimes? In which case the IDF has kind of helped them along the way don't you think?
War crimes?  Are you talking about the 800, or was it 8,000 (don't recall), unguided missiles shot into Israeli civilian settlements?  Or the suicide bombers in civilian markets?
Trotskygrad
бля

ruisleipa wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

look you bunch of twats. When I posted hours ago you'll notice I said the CONSENSUS was that the people on the boats had no guns. As far as I know that is still the case. If any of you have any evidence they DID have guns and started shooting the Israelis first please present it.

EVEN IF that were the case the FACTS are that the boats were in INTERNATIONAL WATERS carrying AID to Gaza, and that Israel's blockade of Gaza is ILLEGAL. How does this differ from simple piracy?

It's nice though you think I'm so in the loop I could 'cover something up'. I know as much as you tbh, I just interpret it differently, and since the IDF have form when it comes to attacking civilians and blowing up aid ships etc etc ad nauseum, like I said, excuse me if I'm a bit cynical about a fucking IDF statement.

No-one's pinned me down on any points, in fact no-one's addressed anything I posted other than to call me names like a bunch of playground retards.

Now you can call me dumb names on teh interweb all you like, I couldn't give a flying fuck, but those're the facts, so please address them.
Consensus? Link plz. And the Israelis say they had guns, other people have NOT denied that fact. Rather, they're focusing on the point that the Israelis attacked first.

and cl4u53w1t2, you don't send in the commandos to check a ship. That's what the Coast Guard is for.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard