Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6491
not being funny or anything but if i wanted to read this sort of 'world news' i'd walk down my local newsagents and read the tabloid headlines

there is no benefit to the circulation of this sort of material other than by continuating power-structures

i.e. morons are kept as morons by this specific low-brow form of 'engagement'

i'd rather read the bible than consider this wasteful wank in any real topical-length
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6771
ok...

well you enjoy that then
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6494|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I blame Marilyn Manson and violent video games.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6153|Scotland!

Uzique wrote:

not being funny or anything but if i wanted to read this sort of 'world news' i'd walk down my local newsagents and read the tabloid headlines

there is no benefit to the circulation of this sort of material other than by continuating power-structures

i'd rather read the bible than consider this wasteful wank in any real topical-length
I've never seen anybody but you manage to look stupid as fuck while trying to act intelligent in a smug, aspergers sort of way.

Congrats.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6771

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I've never seen anybody but you manage to look stupid as fuck while trying to act intelligent in a smug, aspergers sort of way.

Congrats.
Fair enough if it was posted in the Debate and Serious Talk section, but come on man. This is a place for stories like this!
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6240|Phoenix, AZ

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Congrats.
lol I was about to say this thread is fucking hilarious

The "what the fuck you looking at bitch" was the best I had to +1 for that
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5494|Ventura, California

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I blame Marilyn Manson and violent video games.
I concur!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6792|PNW

Kez wrote:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/05/26/article-0-09C254F5000005DC-619_634x813.jpg
I gonna make ya an offa yoo kan't refyooz.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard