Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

...I honestly don't know what everyone's problem is at the moment. All I see is a bunch of "respected", (self-given label I might add, not exactly well deserved if the last ten minutes is anything to go by,) members flinging poo around and I'm the only Zoo Keeper around to clean it up. Not exactly what I want to do on my day off.

If you have a problem with something there are ways to go about it. This isn't it. This is just a spazz-out, something I'd expect from retarded gibbons not "respected" bf2s.com members.

So children, gather 'round, tell camp councellor Ty what the fuck is up your collective arses and I might be able to do something about it instead of tidying up a fucking mess all day.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
SamTheMan
­
+341|5159|Stoke, England
in a word: pace
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6650

Guys, i don't think he gets it.

Ty, the bf2s seems to have a problem with this Pace51 member. Just making it clear.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5931|...

i'm good, thanks for asking....oh, wait...respected members....sorry
Stimey
­
+786|6138|Ontario | Canada
if you dont want to deal with it just make ted a mod then log off.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

I'll need a bit more than that.
[Blinking eyes thing]
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6778|San Antonio, Texas
What the hell did pace do? Except RWFs? ... I missed something...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6124|eXtreme to the maX
Some members want to be the centre of attention and have a fit when someone else is, or just don't get trolling.
That or its their time of the month..

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-05-19 19:31:00)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6760|FUCK UBISOFT

because people we, the majority, like get banned for minor infractions whilst the mods ignore the people we don't.

You tend to favor the underdogs, even though it means the community you're sworn to protect goes to shit.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6757|Toronto | Canada

Ty wrote:

All I see is a bunch of "respected", (self-given label I might add, not exactly well deserved if the last ten minutes is anything to go by,) members flinging poo around and I'm the only Zoo Keeper around to clean it up.
Respected members?  Didnt see a single "respected" member in that bunch...
phishsux
­
+131|5150

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Ty wrote:

All I see is a bunch of "respected", (self-given label I might add, not exactly well deserved if the last ten minutes is anything to go by,) members flinging poo around and I'm the only Zoo Keeper around to clean it up.
Respected members?  Didnt see a single "respected" member in that bunch...
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6732|Purplicious Wisconsin

Miggle wrote:

because people we, the majority, like get banned for minor infractions whilst the mods ignore the people we don't.

You tend to favor the underdogs, even though it means the community you're sworn to protect goes to shit.
Because underdogs get treated like shit by asshole members

Last edited by War Man (2010-05-19 19:36:34)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6124|eXtreme to the maX
Really pace didn't do anything banworthy, a few of the more retarded members objected to him taking up space which could have been used for 'ZOMG I AM SO COOL LOOK AT ME' threads.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5502|Bolingbrook, Illinois
ban anyone who has used the smiley recently
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6760|FUCK UBISOFT

War Man wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Because underdogs get treated like shit with asshole members
I'd like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species, and I realised that trolls are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment; but you trolls do not. Instead you multiply, and multiply, until every resource is consumed. The only way for you to survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern... a virus. Trolls are a disease, a cancer on this planet, you are a plague, and we... are the cure.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6650

HaiBai wrote:

ban anyone who has used the smiley recently
but you just used it
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

Miggle wrote:

So what, you're butthurt? Is that it? You're chastising me for not banning Pace51 who's done what exactly? As far as I know he hasn't done anything wrong but I'll admit, I'm not exactly on the ball.

Do you honestly think the staff here show favouratism in any way that hurts you? I just spent my time cleaning up a big fucking mess that Ted and others contributed to, you know what I did? I gave him a three day ban. That's nothing. So yeah, maybe we do show favoratism... but why the fuck would Ted or any of you people who're empathising with him want to protest about that? As far as I see it works in your favour.

Anyway people, keep this on topic please I actually want to get to the bottom of this.
[Blinking eyes thing]
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

Ty wrote:

So what, you're butthurt? Is that it?
That's what I'm getting from them too. A bunch of whiny people.
War Man

Miggle wrote:

I'd like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species, and I realised that trolls are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment; but you trolls do not. Instead you multiply, and multiply, until every resource is consumed. The only way for you to survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern... a virus. Trolls are a disease, a cancer on this planet, you are a plague, and we... are the cure.
The real trolls are yourselves, you've gotten the image over the years that you are the cool guys and newcomers like pace are scum. There are reasons you guys are not mods.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6650

yeah, and you're a mod warman?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6539|Austin, Texas
Pace51 makes lots of threads. LOTS of threads. Probably more than 1 a day. He is everywhere on the forum, makes stupid posts, annoying the shit out of pretty much everyone. He doesn't take the time to read others' topics, or just sit and read, like most newcomers do - he just posts whatever he wants and "if you don't like it don't read it". However that's clearly not possible as he spews in every direction.

His content is terrible and in high frequencies.
War Man

Gooners wrote:

yeah, and you're a mod warman?
No because a bit of your fucking disease got to me.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6760|FUCK UBISOFT

Ty wrote:

Miggle wrote:

So what, you're butthurt? Is that it? You're chastising me for not banning Pace51 who's done what exactly? As far as I know he hasn't done anything wrong but I'll admit, I'm not exactly on the ball.

Do you honestly think the staff here show favouratism in any way that hurts you? I just spent my time cleaning up a big fucking mess that Ted and others contributed to, you know what I did? I gave him a three day ban. That's nothing. So yeah, maybe we do show favoratism... but why the fuck would Ted or any of you people who're empathising with him want to protest about that? As far as I see it works in your favour.

Anyway people, keep this on topic please I actually want to get to the bottom of this.
Pace makes a bunch of threads that are either trolling, or absurdly stupid. If a thought crosses his mind, he makes a thread about it. In the beginning I saw nothing wrong with him, I was disappointed in fellow members who flamed him, as I figured he was just another war obsessed kid. Eventually his threads began to overflow the forum, dispensing fallacies as facts, much like finray or floppy. His posts detract from the forum in countless ways, which are not covered by the rules.

Maybe even if he didn't do anything wrong it would still be just to remove him to please the masses. If the modship continues the let people without brains fill the forum with sewage, it will find itself in charge of a ghost town, inhabited only by the village idiots.

If anything, the recent EE chats debacle is an example of moderator favoritism of the underdogs. Though countless posts were made on time, with competition between the OPs over fans, War Man puts his in a half hour late, gets virtually no responses, and is crowned EE Chat OP for shits and giggles from the mods.

Last edited by Miggle (2010-05-19 19:48:21)

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
Do people really care if they are a mod or not? I've been an admin and mod of a lot of sites and it's mainly just a pain in the ass to deal with people like y'all.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6410|Southern California

Ty wrote:

...I honestly don't know what everyone's problem is at the moment. All I see is a bunch of "respected", (self-given label I might add, not exactly well deserved if the last ten minutes is anything to go by,) members flinging poo around and I'm the only Zoo Keeper around to clean it up. Not exactly what I want to do on my day off.

If you have a problem with something there are ways to go about it. This isn't it. This is just a spazz-out, something I'd expect from retarded gibbons not "respected" bf2s.com members.

So children, gather 'round, tell camp councellor Ty what the fuck is up your collective arses and I might be able to do something about it instead of tidying up a fucking mess all day.
The fuck up part about MANY of the "popular" members of this forum is the way to become "respected" is to basically spazz-out and make troll threads.
Honestly wonder why I still come here sometimes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard