ghettoperson
+1,943|6673

I guess this is the reason why tailors leave extra cock space on the side of your trousers that you prefer to hang to.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6683|The darkside of Denver
perhaps i should visit a tailor instead of buying dress pants at Kohls for $32.99 a pair.
Ryan
+1,230|6867|Alberta, Canada

eleven bravo wrote:

I had a hernia
Inguinal hernia? That sucks.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6696|A sunburnt country
If it's still sore go to a doctor ASAP.  I had a friend who lost one of his nuts after it got twisted, because the blood supply was cut off it went gangrene and he had to have it removed.
Brasso
+1,549|6654

Finray wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Put some Icyhot on them to smooth out the pain.
Bengay works better.
same thing bro
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6732|England. Stoke

VspyVspy wrote:

If it's still sore go to a doctor ASAP.  I had a friend who lost one of his nuts after it got twisted, because the blood supply was cut off it went gangrene and he had to have it removed.
Mate of mine had the same thing
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6498|Foothills of S. Carolina

SonderKommando wrote:

perhaps i should visit a tailor instead of buying dress pants at Kohls for $32.99 a pair.
I bought some of those and the fit is no where close to right in the jock area. I think they musta made them for chinamen or something.
SonderKommando

Canin wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

I bought some of those and the fit is no where close to right in the jock area. I think they musta made them for chinamen or something.
Lol, for reals!  Anyways, it started to feel better, untill I lifted weights tonight... FUUUUUUUUU
SonderKommando
https://www.hiptop3.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/goodnews.jpg
My testicle feels GREAT!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard