Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|6016|Truthistan

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Gotcha, but with a woman like that. If she wasn't getting the benefits before, she wouldn't have so many kids. Bottom line is that Welfare system needs to be reworked. We just throw money at the poor to keep them silent, then if they actually try to excel or improve their situation they get screw'd.
agree welfare to work with education or training.... one problem is that with child care expenses in her case it would actually be cheaper to pay her to stay home and look after her own kids. and may be that's the key, train her to do day care stuff and then hire her to come into a daycare where she can look after her kids and other people kids too.... at least then the tax payer is getting something more in return for their money.

Last edited by Diesel_dyk (2010-04-23 14:52:52)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6717|NJ
Sorry but I don't think I"d want someone that irresponsible watching any ones kids other then her own. But wouldn't it be cheaper to give her the housing, set up daycare for her and send her to some sort of job? She might get some pride and at least instill some work ethic into her kids.  This might even keep her busy enough to stop having childen and maybe meet a man who isn't a drug dealer.

I haven't watched the video yet, but people are saying her kids are well behaved. I bet they're abused a lot either sexual or physically.
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5184

Bertster7 wrote:

Sterilising girls between 13 and 16 only prevents some undesired consequences of them breaking the law. It's a bit of an infringement of their rights, but not in any sort of practical terms.
You could just sterilize the boys and then prosecute the 19 year old for statuary rape.

Seriously the 14 year old girl can still get knocked up by a 19 year old guy works the exact other way around to a 19 year old girl getting knocked up by a 14 year old. It still has the same problem of a immature parent.

I don't see why the girls have to be singled out while the boys maybe should learn to control their bodily fluids. Further more in terms of practicality- it would be more practical to sterilize everyone under a certain age.

Finally, I'm sure Ruis will agree with me that practicality without morality is fucking stupid. I could solve a host of social issues by going full Draco but it wouldn't be the right thing to do. I don't see how violating all young girls rights just because a few girls have trouble keeping their legs closed makes sense. Collective punishment in this case is so fucking wrong it's not even funny.
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5184

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I'm not a big fan of the Chinese government but I do like their practice of limiting the amount of children a household can have. Make it something like 3 or 4 in the US.
No have as many kids as you can afford to provide for, fuck pointless limits for the sake of the irrational. Having 15 kids and not prpovnidng for them isn't common, it's so uncommon that the media spews it across TV every time it happens.

Aside from that Newsweek says you're wrong.
As the nonstop TV commercials have made clear, the U.S. Census Bureau really hopes you've sent back your questionnaire by now. But in reality, we don't have to wait for the census results to get a basic picture of America's demographic future. The operative word is "more": by 2050, about 100 million more people will inhabit this vast country, bringing the total U.S. population to more than 400 million.

With a fertility rate 50 percent higher than Russia, Germany, or Japan, and well above that of China, Italy, Singapore, South Korea, and virtually all of Eastern Europe, the United States has become an outlier among its traditional competitors, all of whose populations are stagnant and seem destined to eventually decline. Thirty years ago, Russia constituted the core of a vast Soviet empire that was considerably more populous than the United States. Today, Russia's low birthrate and high mortality rate suggest that its population will drop by 30 percent by 2050, to less than one third that of the United States. Even Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has spoken of "the serious threat of turning into a decaying nation."

Perhaps an even more important demographic gap is emerging between the United States and East Asia. Over the past few decades a rapid expansion of their workforce fueled the rise of the East Asian tigers, the great economic success story of our epoch. Yet within the next four decades, a third or more of their populations will be older than 65, compared with only a fifth in America. By 2050, according to the United Nations, roughly 30 percent of China's population will be more than 60 years old. Lacking a developed social-security system, China's rapid aging will start cutting deep into the country's savings and per capita income rates. A slowdown of population growth in poor countries can offer a short-term economic and environmental benefit. But in advanced countries, a rapidly aging or decreasing population does not bode well for societal or economic health.
http://www.newsweek.com/id/236529
illExtend
+7|6162
Should be caught and put back in the zoo.
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5184

illExtend wrote:

Should be caught and put back in the zoo.
Should be caught and forced to fistfight a kangaroo.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6427|North Carolina

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Gotcha, but with a woman like that. If she wasn't getting the benefits before, she wouldn't have so many kids. Bottom line is that Welfare system needs to be reworked. We just throw money at the poor to keep them silent, then if they actually try to excel or improve their situation they get screw'd.
She was homeless though.  I don't think she was doing it for the benefits, because she had to demand supplemental benefits to get a home that would fit her family.

I just think she's probably insane.  No one mentally stable would choose to keep having kids when they can barely even afford the place they live in.

That being said, separating the kids from an insane parent is a good thing.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6577
"Angel Adams' plight"

Aaaaaw, who inflicted that on you....
jsnipy
+3,276|6544|...

ambulamps
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5200|Sydney

11 Bravo wrote:

ATG wrote:

Womens job is to make babies and raise them. Keep the house clean.
She is doing her natural job.

Welfare negates the need for a father and breeds people who just need to be shot, like her. She has no skills, no income potential, probably fat, ugly and fucked out.

Sirs, this is 20% of America and skin color has nothing to do with it.
hmmmm...

have you ever been to africa?  they pop out kids left and right.

so, you can say that aboot women, but i cant say that about african american women?  fuck all.
Because racial stereotypes are racist.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6127|eXtreme to the maX
And where are the fathers exactly?
Find them and fine them.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13rin
+977|6501
She is an unfit mother.  DCF needs to step in and relocate these children.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5184

Dilbert_X wrote:

in Prison watch the video.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6793|PNW

Kmarion wrote:

"I can have as many as I want to," she said. All her kids, she added, "are gifts from God."

The 37-year-old mother doesn't work. "This is my work," she said gesturing toward the bunch. "I do this all by myself. I don't know what I'm going to do. This is a revolving door going nowhere."
Fail psychology at its best. Blame God for your lack of sexual discipline credit God for his gifts, then complain to the state when you can't support them.
13rin
+977|6501

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

"I can have as many as I want to," she said. All her kids, she added, "are gifts from God."

The 37-year-old mother doesn't work. "This is my work," she said gesturing toward the bunch. "I do this all by myself. I don't know what I'm going to do. This is a revolving door going nowhere."
Fail psychology at its best. Blame God for your lack of sexual discipline credit God for his gifts, then complain to the state when you can't support them.
Again.  She is an unfit mother DCF and take the kids away.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Reciprocity
+721|6602|the dank(super) side of Oregon
lol, poor people and religion.  so, statistically, 12 or 13 of her puppies will end up in prison?  And the only revolving door is her snatch.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6127|eXtreme to the maX

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

in Prison watch the video.
tl;dr
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
ruisleipa
+149|6244|teh FIN-land

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Finally, I'm sure Ruis will agree with me that practicality without morality is fucking stupid. I could solve a host of social issues by going full Draco but it wouldn't be the right thing to do. I don't see how violating all young girls rights just because a few girls have trouble keeping their legs closed makes sense. Collective punishment in this case is so fucking wrong it's not even funny.
Amazingly I do agree with you I reckon.

Instead why not sterilise all young boys because a few of them can't keep their dicks in their pants?
ruisleipa
+149|6244|teh FIN-land

DBBrinson1 wrote:

She is an unfit mother.
I challenge you to find anyone who is a 'fit' mother for 15 children.

Should she have had 15 kids? Of course not.

Should we help her/the 15 kids? Yes.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5259|Cleveland, Ohio

Jaekus wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ATG wrote:

Womens job is to make babies and raise them. Keep the house clean.
She is doing her natural job.

Welfare negates the need for a father and breeds people who just need to be shot, like her. She has no skills, no income potential, probably fat, ugly and fucked out.

Sirs, this is 20% of America and skin color has nothing to do with it.
hmmmm...

so, you can say that aboot women, but i cant say that about african american women?  fuck all.
once again try and comprehend...
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6686|NT, like Mick Dundee

Yo Bravo, what you're trying to say is, stereotypes exist for a reason yeah? That if this was such a rare occurance, people wouldn't automatically assume her to be an impoverished African-American... but because it is, the assumption stands as valid.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
11 Bravo
Banned

Flecco wrote:

Yo Bravo, what you're trying to say is, stereotypes exist for a reason yeah? That if this was such a rare occurance, people wouldn't automatically assume her to be an impoverished African-American... but because it is, the assumption stands as valid.
no...yes

what i am trying to say is, ATG says its a womens natural instinct blah blah blah and nobody says anything.  what i am saying is women in africa have kids at alarming rates...so it appears that is an african womens natural instinct also....or cultural.  and the fact that when you see stuff like this they are usually black well......

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-04-24 02:40:40)

Jaekus
+957|5200|Sydney

11 Bravo wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

hmmmm...

I think you're the one who's having a hard time comprehending, my friend.
11 Bravo
Banned

Jaekus wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

I think you're the one who's having a hard time comprehending, my friend.
Jaekus
+957|5200|Sydney

11 Bravo wrote:

Flecco wrote:

no...yes

what i am trying to say is, ATG says its a womens natural instinct blah blah blah and nobody says anything.  what i am saying is african american women in africa have kids at alarming rates...so it appears that is an african womens natural instinct also....or cultural.  and the fact that when you see stuff like this they are usually black well......
Racial stereotyping = racism.
Don't you get it?
Also, what the hell does this mean?
african american women in africa

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard