SealXo
+309|6565
the VP dropped the fbomb on live tv

the FCC didnt do shit

FCC is full of pussies waiting to see another tit slip
thats all
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6801|PNW

The next day the “South Park” episode was criticized by the group Revolution Muslim in a post at its Web site, revolutionmuslim.com. The post, written by a member named Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee, said the episode “outright insulted” the prophet, adding: “We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid, and they will probably wind up like Theo van Gogh for airing this show. This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them.”
Not a threat?

Fail.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6745|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
From the Daily Show, I know it's long but it's worth the watch.  The last 2 min or so sum up the situation perfectly IMO.

video

Last edited by mcgid1 (2010-04-23 19:31:19)

TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5933|CA
I just want to see it already...
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6604|London
https://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/04/27/alg_blackboard_simpsons.jpg
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6299
I was wondering why the entire ending speech was bleeped out. I was like "Well thats not particularly funny. I was hoping for something more on the 200th episode..."

This explains a lot. God. Muslims and their death threats all the time. Muhammad wasn't shown, so whats the problem.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6624|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
I hope they get their heads out of their asses and show it.
(CC not Trey Parker and Matt Stone.)

Last edited by seymorebutts443 (2010-04-26 22:20:59)

Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6329

seymorebutts443 wrote:

I hope they get their heads out of their asses and show it.
(CC not Trey Parker and Matt Stone.)
zzz was wondering if was sposed to be bleeped out

last episode was pretty bad imo  (intervention one)
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6683

I'm about to watch that (Intervention) one right now. Haven't seen the other S14 eps though, I don't really keep up with the show. However, a few years ago, it became a tradition with me and my roommates to sit around and watch the show and laugh at the subjects' misfortunes and laugh even more at their hilarious delusional quotes. The irony of watching this show while drinking or smoking was also appreciated.

So I have to say I'm looking forward to this one
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6736|67.222.138.85
shark was funny
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6329

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm about to watch that (Intervention) one right now. Haven't seen the other S14 eps though, I don't really keep up with the show. However, a few years ago, it became a tradition with me and my roommates to sit around and watch the show and laugh at the subjects' misfortunes and laugh even more at their hilarious delusional quotes. The irony of watching this show while drinking or smoking was also appreciated.

if you havnt seen the other ones watch them first.

Newest one is by far the worst

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

shark was funny
was alright

I didnt laugh once the entire episode.

Maybe i need to watch it tomorrow again

Last edited by Backupwayback (2010-05-01 22:59:40)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6683

Meh, this episode is alright. Not terrible, I still enjoyed some parts. But yeah, it is one of their crappier ones
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6801|PNW

Seasons 12 and 13 still stand head and shoulders above 14, imo.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6683

Can't say I'm the biggest fan of the show. (Don't get me wrong, when I watch it I laugh my ass off most of the time... I just don't watch it very much). They've gotten good at the whole current event political satire thing, but will these episodes stand the test of time? It seems like they're totally brilliant a particular week, but go back and watch that "brilliant" episode months or years from now and I'm not sure it'll be as good as we once thought.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6674
I couldnt stay away! curse ur rockin tits.... lol

[video]http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/164816[/video]

Last edited by blademaster (2010-05-02 01:09:24)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6650|London, England
Didn't really find it that funny. Only thing I found interesting was the fact that they made me realise how all those Disney/Warner Bros cartoon characters can actually be seen as a bunch of mentally handicapped retards, it's true... it's actually true.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5782|Roma

Backupwayback wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

if you havnt seen the other ones watch them first.

Newest one is by far the worst

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

shark was funny
was alright

I didnt laugh once the entire episode.

Maybe i need to watch it tomorrow again
i think they made last episode not funny on purpose to make fun of the censorship.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6550|Austin, Texas

aerodynamic wrote:

i think they made last episode not funny on purpose to make fun of the censorship.
I didn't even think about that

good point. it was so bad I almost changed the channel :\

except I lol'd at cartman during the intervention. That was the only time I laughed, I think.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6688|The darkside of Denver
I laughed my ass off at the intervention one.  I love towelie.  Also, teh jokes about colorado wildlife were hilarious seeing as I deal with CDW all the time with hunting and fishing.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5933|CA

SonderKommando wrote:

I laughed my ass off at the intervention one.  I love towelie.  Also, teh jokes about colorado wildlife were hilarious seeing as I deal with CDW all the time with hunting and fishing.
Glad I wasn't the only one.  Towelie is my favorite character.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6604|London
Shit sucked, I'm pretty sure 'intervention' or whatever doesn't even air over here.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6258|NSW, Australia

When is the new one due to air?

Spoiler (highlight to read):
And by due to air, I mean when can I watch it on the net?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6660|Finland

I think SP:s on a break now, so the next episode will be sometime in October?
I need around tree fiddy.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6258|NSW, Australia

Wow, really? thats a pretty huge break
I guess they are, same thing happened last season. according to wiki

Last edited by Nappy (2010-05-07 02:10:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard