pace51
Boom?
+194|5193|Markham, Ontario
I'm still writing another RWF guide.
Aand technically, I wrote one yesterday morning.
But on a non bitchy note, yes, I have a gift for joining trends, or events, that are already dead. Or arriving late. As my arrival on this site would bear witness too.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5257|Cleveland, Ohio
do a CH-53
pace51
Boom?
+194|5193|Markham, Ontario
CH-53 Sea Dragon? Sure. Thought people would want a pave low more, though. Cargo and sea insertions vs special forces... maybe I'll do the ch-53 and the mh53 in one guide... sorry, rambling... I'll discuss this on my RWF  home thread.

Last edited by pace51 (2010-04-21 05:24:35)

cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6493|Kakanien
4/20 is hitler's birthday

true story
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6240|Phoenix, AZ
My brownies turned out killer 8)

I was having some of the prettiest hallucinations ever (off one brownie) and we had 12 total, probably have like 6 left

How did your guyses days turn out?

Last edited by GodFather (2010-04-21 10:02:33)

seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6615|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
Campfire went well, purple haze is good shit.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6641|London, England
I hate this douchebag pothead culture that goes along with smoking weed, this is another reason why I can't wait until they legalise it, so all this crap finally ends and people can just be normal about it
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6517

someone got passed by ^ when the joint was going round.
13rin
+977|6499
I have a feeling if/when it is legalized, people will still celebrate 4/20.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
GodFather
+387|6240|Phoenix, AZ

Mekstizzle wrote:

I hate this douchebag pothead culture that goes along with smoking weed, this is another reason why I can't wait until they legalise it, so all this crap finally ends and people can just be normal about it
4/20 is a good day dude

A day of relaxation and understanding, where people get together to hangout and enjoy each others company along with some music or fun activities.

A lot of organizations, such as NORML, use 4/20 as a day to hold rallies and marches that are for legalization.

So if your down with the legalization, you should be down with the 4/20 activities....
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6757|Oxferd Ohire

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I have a feeling if/when it is legalized, people will still celebrate 4/20.
even more people than now
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
phishsux
­
+131|5152

GodFather wrote:

My brownies turned out killer 8)

I was having some of the prettiest hallucinations ever (off one brownie) and we had 12 total, probably have like 6 left

How did your guyses days turn out?
kys
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6641|London, England

GodFather wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

4/20 is a good day dude

A day of relaxation and understanding, where people get together to hangout and enjoy each others company along with some music or fun activities.

A lot of organizations, such as NORML, use 4/20 as a day to hold rallies and marches that are for legalization.

So if your down with the legalization, you should be down with the 4/20 activities....
Not really, I'm not a fan of the pothead culture, whilst I don't mind the odd joint and such. I don't see a reason for all that stereotypical nonsense.
phishsux
­
+131|5152

Mekstizzle wrote:

GodFather wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

4/20 is a good day dude

Not really, I'm not a fan of the pothead culture, whilst I don't mind the odd joint and such. I don't see a reason for all that stereotypical nonsense.
because they think theyre cool or something, when in reality, theyre huge tools
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
+16|5192|Between your mama's legs.

seymorebutts443 wrote:

isn't purple haze considered extinct now...I you sure it wasn't like granddaddy purp, or purple kush?
phishsux
­
+131|5152
custies
GodFather
+387|6240|Phoenix, AZ

JadedDope wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

isn't purple haze considered extinct now...I you sure it wasn't like granddaddy purp, or purple kush?
yeah pretty much

could have been a haze with a purple pheno though
Benzin
+576|6019
I see purple haze in the seed books of the head shops around here, all the stuff from seed shops in the Netherlands. WTF? Instinct. No way homey.

-- Day late celebratin, though. Check Respond by Video thread.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6615|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
I was told it was haze, i smoked it and felt fucking great.
Brasso
+1,549|6651

my weed sucked
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
13/f/taiwan
+940|5719
freeloaders
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5606

I'm doing the same thing I do every night.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5056|Massachusetts, USA

Macbeth wrote:

I'm doing the same thing I do every night.
Try to take over the world?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6597|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Celebrating Hitler birthday...what else would somebody do the 20 of April?

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2011-04-20 20:32:31)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6592

there's only 12 months idiots

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard