Mitch
16 more years
+877|6574|South Florida

JohnG@lt wrote:

Mitch wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Oh yeah? Who gave your ignorant ass a trust fund?
nobody.
never even made an "allowance".
Then how do you plan on being a venture capitalist? You have no money to lend to people and no expertise to help them along with their business.
soon to be = future
its a dream mate. a future goal.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6765

Mitch wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Mitch wrote:

nobody.
never even made an "allowance".
Then how do you plan on being a venture capitalist? You have no money to lend to people and no expertise to help them along with their business.
soon to be = future
its a dream mate. a future goal.
You'd have more chance of success being Zac Efron's double than a venture capitalist.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5308|foggy bottom

Mitch wrote:

hi im mitch ive been here for longer than 75% of people here and i am 18 years cold.

im an entreprenuer and soon to be venture capitalist. i believe in the free market and libertarian viewpoints about limited government. Im a huge personal freedom and privacy advocate.

but you know.
you also show how out of touch with reality you are with this post
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6765

eleven bravo wrote:

Mitch wrote:

hi im mitch ive been here for longer than 75% of people here and i am 18 years cold.

im an entreprenuer and soon to be venture capitalist. i believe in the free market and libertarian viewpoints about limited government. Im a huge personal freedom and privacy advocate.

but you know.
ZIONIST LIES
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5308|foggy bottom

burnzz wrote:

G ood
E nough
D iploma?
Gangsta Education Degree
Tu Stultus Es
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5286|Cleveland, Ohio

eleven bravo wrote:

Mitch wrote:

but you know.
lel
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6536|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
So is this just a flame fest still?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5308|foggy bottom

SgtHeihn wrote:

So is this just a flame fest still?
needs more fire
Tu Stultus Es
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6792|Backward Ass Kansas
Mitch - watch this video and don't let the bastards keep you down...

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=136821

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2010-04-15 19:14:39)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6546

https://i49.tinypic.com/10wrujk.jpg
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6756|67.222.138.85
shit burnzz you could have at least found a real wall

I mean that's like a 8 foot drywall to-do, surely you could have found a Great Wall somewhere.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5407|London, England

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

shit burnzz you could have at least found a real wall

I mean that's like a 8 foot drywall to-do, surely you could have found a Great Wall somewhere.
Search: diesel_dyk
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6546

size restrictions. plus, working with .bmp sux.

to all that enter here, here there be monsters

https://i44.tinypic.com/33x8mzt.jpg
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6756|67.222.138.85
Those walls are not made of stone, more like paper mache.

I'll ask Yellowman about a more ethnic-appropriate company for the contract.
rdx-fx
+955|6640
Woo!  I are in a poster!
pace51
Boom?
+194|5222|Markham, Ontario
Actually, no offense to the thread, but having a thread about telling people about yourself in DST just encourages people to bring others personal lives into debates. Like, if someone introduces themselves, and for example, says what they're good and not good at, people will continually bring that up in debates, and not debate each other posts. I just think that personal lives should be kept out of DS, because it encourages people to do this:

Member: Wait, the USA shouldn't buy 300 new helciopters because it is a waste of money.
Other member: You've never been in the USAF, so you can't speak for this. GTFO, armchair general.
How the other member should have responded: Actually, these helicopters will be used to support the Iraq war effort, and fly in supplies.

Bringing personal details into arguments kills DST.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5227|Sydney
No offence but I hardly think that suggestion is going to warrant this thread being deleted. Every forum has an introduction thread/forum. If a user decides to post their life story to a bunch of people they don't know, that's their prerogative.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6821|PNW

ATG wrote:

Okay, against my better judgement;

Residence: Lakewood (~Tacoma), WA

Education: Computer Electronics & Networking; Media Design & Production (CPTC)

Profession: Construction Foreman & Trainer

Languages: English, 1337

Interests: archery, keyboarding (electric piano), internet, media curation ([LEGIT] movies, books, console/PC games)

Political Leanings: liberal-minded conservative
Since we're on D&ST, anti-abortion (for those with no medical excuse), pro-faith, pro-evolution, pro-environment (& recycling), pro-automobile, pro-speech, pro-gun, pro-legal immigration, pro-privatization, anti-Australian government.

Religion: SCIENCE! (not science) with a great deal of borrowed Christianity and its own borrowed paganism. Trying to figure out who the high priest is...

Music Tastes: Soundtracks for games and movies are generally what I bother people with when it comes to youtube links, but I do listen to oldies (and I mean OLDIES). Listen to 680 KBRD online.

Movie Tastes: Do want - sci-fi/fantasy, action-adventure, tasteful horror, zombies, giant monsters and a lot of movies that get below 30% on rottentomatoes
Do not want - cliche movies, stupid guy movies and some overrated films that get over 90% on rottentomatoes

TV Tastes: For the most part, select 80's & 90's shows and cartoons, plus a few 00's cartoons. Anything's fair game if it's good, though. I check out bits on youtube then buy the DVD's based on what's worth it.

Gaming Tastes: Takes a lot to get me into a racing or sports game, but a lot of it is fair game; losing patience for anything that is TOO cliche without actually intending to be, especially when it comes to design flaws; grown fond of STEAM, but I still like the flexibility of box-editions along with the goodies (if any) that come with them...for me, the best thing is a game you can buy in a box but activate on STEAM - win/win.

Do want - Diablo 3, Mafia 2, Starcraft 2

Do not want - consolized interfaces creeping into game series that were originally meant for the PC (thanks a LOT, Bad Company 2)

Favorite Battlefields (in order, best - worst; no expansions) - Battlefield 2, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield BC2; N/A - Battlefield BC1, Battlefield 1943

Currently playing (as of Jun'10) - Diablo II, Arsenal of Democracy, Alpha Protocol, BFBC2, TF2, L4D2, CoH, STO, Savage 2 (liked 1 better), episodic Sam & Max, D&D Online (when it's done downloading), MadWorld (Wii), New Super Mario Brothers (Wii)

Immediate to-plays - Torchlight (resuming if I can get it to stop crashing), Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), LoZ: OoT/MQ (GC), Twilight Princess (Wii), Red Dead Redemption (PS3), Mirror's Edge

Reading Tastes: sci-fi/fantasy is my overwhelming preference
Richard Bach, Gordon R. Dickson, Isaac Asimov, Arthur C. Clarke, JRR Tolkien, Robert E. Howard, CS Lewis, Piers Anthony, Anne McCaffrey, James Patterson, Mercedes Lackey, HG Wells, HP Lovecraft, RA Salvatore, Ben Bova, Frank Herbert, Robert Heinlein, Larry Niven, Sandy Mitchell, William Shatner, TA Barron, Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams, JK Rowling, Deborah Chester, Ursula K. Le Guin and Orson Scott Card are some names that come to mind. Though most could be considered cheater picks by literary snobs, they are infinitely preferable to being forced to read, reread and rereread Great Expectations (no offense, Mr. Dickens) while at school.

Saturday Morning Cartoon Tastes: Garfield & Friends, Inspector Gadget, TMNT (classic), Animaniacs (duh), Pinky & the Brain, Duck Tales, Duckula, Tiny Toons, Looney Toons, Freakazoid!, Batman: The Animated Series, The Batman, The Real Ghostbusters, Flinstones, Jetsons, Bullwinkle & Rocky, Danger Mouse, Tom & Jerry, Heathcliff, X-Men (all of them up to Evolution), Popeye,

BF2S Tastes: All Other Games (), D&ST (), EE (), Tech ()

Range of Travel: SW Canada to Oregon, Washington to Illinois

Jaekus wrote:

Every forum has an introduction thread/forum. If a user decides to post their life story to a bunch of people they don't know, that's their prerogative.
Well, not quite but hopefully I came close.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-06-12 12:54:23)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
media curation is lolz
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6821|PNW

JohnG@lt wrote:

media curation is lolz
Well, it is what I spend the great majority of my excess cash on.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

media curation is lolz
Well, it is what I spend the great majority of my excess cash on.
I thought it was a roundabout way of saying you've filled up multiple hard drives with torrents.
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6821|PNW

Thread has fallen into both dis- and misuse. Unstickied.
Acerider
Stupid keyboard is stuck
+32|5059|Ontario, Canada

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Thread has fallen into both dis- and misuse. Unstickied.
Older threads than this are misused.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6198|'straya
Hell why not.

Residence: Canberra, Australia

Education: Currently undertaking a Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in History and English)

Profession: Officer Cadet in the Royal Australian Air Force - Graduating as a Joint Battlefield Airspace Control Officer

Languages: English

Interests: Music, Drums, Computers, Motorbikes (Enduro and Trials).

Political Leanings: Australian Politics - Just right of centre (Liberal), American Politics - Just left of centre.

Religion: Brought up in a Christian household, but am not religious. \

(puts flame suit on)
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6821|PNW

Acerider wrote:

Older threads than this are misused.
What you aren't seeing are the ~65 deleted posts over the past few pages.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard