Bernadictus
+1,055|6750

Bernadictus, Netherlands
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5885|00770
when is this thing starting anyway? O.o
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6250|Uk

Eifa wrote:

hopefully will finish signup and start collecting addresses and making a route over the weekend if not too hungover/tired
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6314
Backupwayback//Canada
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5522|America

mkxiii wrote:

Eifa wrote:

hopefully will finish signup and start collecting addresses and making a route over the weekend if not too hungover/tired
Do it for great justice.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Shadow893
lel
+75|6706|England
i don't get whats going on : / you get our details.... and then what? not that im bothered by giving the details just i don't get what the aim is. to plot them on a map or something?
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6250|Uk

Shadow893 wrote:

i don't get whats going on : / you get our details.... and then what? not that im bothered by giving the details just i don't get what the aim is. to plot them on a map or something?
we send round a cd or usb stick to everyone on the list and one by one they take pics and upload things onto it and maybe put in a small object into the envelope
Eifa
+923|5885|00770
imo usb stick > cd
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6250|Uk

Eifa wrote:

imo usb stick > cd
thats what im thinking, but thinking of putting in a cd as well just for people to sign their name onto around the edge like everyone did last time
Eifa
+923|5885|00770

mkxiii wrote:

Eifa wrote:

imo usb stick > cd
thats what im thinking, but thinking of putting in a cd as well just for people to sign their name onto around the edge like everyone did last time

anyway, let's start this thing already.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6521

Eifa wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

Eifa wrote:

imo usb stick > cd

patience young one, patience

danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6729|Germany

mkxiii wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

we send round a cd or usb stick to everyone on the list and one by one they take pics and upload things onto it and maybe put in a small object into the envelope
put in something that has to be photographed at every stop
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6250|Uk

CanadianLoser wrote:

Eifa wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

patience young one, patience

thinking, now the annoucement is up, let the weekend crowd see it, then start PMing on Monday
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6572|Hungary
venom6, Hungary
mikkel
+383|6615
Count me in. USA.

Eifa wrote:

imo usb stick > cd
Why, that's a wonderful idea. Just about as safe as wrapping you up, shipping you around and letting all the guys on the list take turns on you. I wouldn't want to let that stick get anywhere near my computer.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5599

Eifa
+923|5885|00770

mikkel wrote:

Count me in. USA.

Eifa wrote:

imo usb stick > cd
Why, that's a wonderful idea. Just about as safe as wrapping you up, shipping you around and letting all the guys on the list take turns on you. I wouldn't want to let that stick get anywhere near my computer.
and yet you signed up
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6521

Eifa wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Count me in. USA.

Eifa wrote:

imo usb stick > cd
and yet you signed up
lol'd
mikkel
+383|6615

Eifa wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Count me in. USA.

Eifa wrote:

imo usb stick > cd
and yet you signed up
Yes. Despite disagreeing with your idea of doing one thing, I signed up for doing something different. Do you have any other flashes of brilliance to share?

Last edited by mikkel (2010-02-08 05:26:47)

Eifa
+923|5885|00770

mikkel wrote:

Eifa wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Count me in. USA.

and yet you signed up
Yes. Despite disagreeing with your idea of doing one thing, I signed up for doing something different. Do you have any other flashes of brilliance to share?
right, so you signed up for moving/sending an usb stick around the world but the usb stick won't ever connect with your computer when you get it?
should have said so in the first place, i totally misunderstood your first post!

Last edited by Eifa (2010-02-08 05:52:38)

mikkel
+383|6615

Eifa wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Eifa wrote:

and yet you signed up
right, so you signed up for moving/sending an usb stick around the world but the usb stick won't ever connect with your computer when you get it?
should have said so in the first place, i totally misunderstood your first post!
Did you even read my post?
Eifa
+923|5885|00770

mikkel wrote:

Eifa wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Did you even read my post?
no i'm just pulling all the words out of my hat
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6250|Uk

mikkel wrote:

Eifa wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Count me in. USA.

and yet you signed up
we are signing up to do a USB stick here, so if dont want to be involved in using a USB stick, then feel free to request to not be signed up
mikkel
+383|6615

mkxiii wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Eifa wrote:

and yet you signed up
we are signing up to do a USB stick here, so if dont want to be involved in using a USB stick, then feel free to request to not be signed up

mkxiii wrote:

When you can decide what's going to be done, you can count me in or out. The obvious choice is a CD, just like the previous renditions of this thread, considering the amount of removable storage media viruses in circulation.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6250|Uk

mikkel wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

mikkel wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

When you can decide what's going to be done, you can count me in or out. The obvious choice is a CD, just like the previous renditions of this thread, considering the amount of removable storage media viruses in circulation.
we discussed it throughout the thread and thought itd be best to do a USB stick for putting any pictures of people with the Stick or anything on and then a CD for everyone to sign their name on, just like last time.

although that may have been decided in PMs as well as here so might not have been fully said in the thread

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard