Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6700|Canberra, AUS

jord wrote:

blademaster wrote:

yeah too bad they dont want to ruin their international reputation so sooner or later the Muslims will conquer Britain by numbers just wait.... give it time....
Lol, how much time? They make up what, 3% of the population?
at this rate... i would give it a couple of centuries at a minimum. no time at all
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6316|Éire
A bunch of disorganised muppets. A truly serious movement wouldn't be so explicit in its call to arms. Here's an example of what is more likely the reality of how this minority do business...

Last edited by Braddock (2010-01-25 02:38:29)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6132|eXtreme to the maX

11 Bravo wrote:

i suppose you two are oil free right?
No, which is why I said 'Find'

Turquoise wrote:

Working toward alternatives is a good idea nonetheless.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13/f/taiwan
+940|5724
ITT: People with irrational paranoia.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6762|Salt Lake City

jord wrote:

blademaster wrote:

yeah too bad they dont want to ruin their international reputation so sooner or later the Muslims will conquer Britain by numbers just wait.... give it time....
Maybe so, but even cockroaches stare in awe at how fast they breed.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6316|Éire

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

jord wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Spoken like a true Nazi.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6647|London, England
UK beware! The Muslim communities are well armed (firearms). Local police fear to patrol the Muslim communities. The Muslims have little if any respect for British authority. The clock is ticking. "
Never heard of anything like this before. Although really I've never experienced what it's like in a heavily Muslim area like East London/Bradford and shit

Doubt it's true, mainly scaremongering nonsense really.. infact, I'm pretty sure it is.

Regarding firearms they really are anal about the whole thing in this country, always on the crackdown. Let alone firearms and Muslim terrorists.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-01-25 08:54:59)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6133|Birmingham, UK
Muslim areas aren't somewhere you'd want to be. But guns... the worst you'll come across is a couple of "no whites" signs lol
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6647|London, England

SEREVENT wrote:

the worst you'll come across is a couple of "no whites" signs lol
haha, wow... wtf, really?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6133|Birmingham, UK
Well i've never seen it but thats what my dad said i don't see why he'd lie though.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6526|so randum
1) Muslim communities are actually rather nice places to walk around.

2) Quite a lot of the police force in GB carrys firearms
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ruisleipa
+149|6248|teh FIN-land

SEREVENT wrote:

the worst you'll come across is a couple of "no whites" signs lol
pics or stfu
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6762|Salt Lake City

Braddock wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

jord wrote:

Spoken like a true Nazi.
How so?  I merely commented that they breed very fast.  Among these groups homes of 6-7 children are not uncommon.  It's long been a statistic that those lower on the socioeconomic scale have tended to have larger families.

I never said anything about killing, exterminating, or sterilization, so take your Nazi comments and shove them up your fucking self righteous ass.

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2010-01-25 11:27:24)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

Braddock wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

jord wrote:

Spoken like a true Nazi.
Where is whats his name with the Godwins Law observations now?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5263|Cleveland, Ohio

FatherTed wrote:

1) Muslim communities are actually rather nice places to walk around.
west ham lulz
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6797|PNW

ATG wrote:

Ha, good luck ditching the cameras.
One word: paintball.
13rin
+977|6505

13/f/taiwan wrote:

ITT: People with irrational paranoia.
Just like the US pre 911.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
jord
+2,382|6704|The North, beyond the wall.

Mekstizzle wrote:

UK beware! The Muslim communities are well armed (firearms). Local police fear to patrol the Muslim communities. The Muslims have little if any respect for British authority. The clock is ticking. "
Never heard of anything like this before. Although really I've never experienced what it's like in a heavily Muslim area like East London/Bradford and shit

Doubt it's true, mainly scaremongering nonsense really.. infact, I'm pretty sure it is.

Regarding firearms they really are anal about the whole thing in this country, always on the crackdown. Let alone firearms and Muslim terrorists.
I can't comment for the whole of "Muslim areas" but I can comment on the local one, as I'm they're at least twice a week (friend lives there lawl). Anyway my town has something like the 3rd highest ratio of Muslims, and I can tell you that in "their" own area they are rather racist and complete and utter cunts for no reason other than being in their little safe zone. I can also tell you that there's no such thing as a fair fight in their area, as before you know it 10 men rush out to vent their anger at you for going to their area. Of course in general society most of them are pleseant people, infact the guy who runs my local post office is a funny guy.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6316|Éire

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Spoken like a true Nazi.
How so?  I merely commented that they breed very fast.  Among these groups homes of 6-7 children are not uncommon.  It's long been a statistic that those lower on the socioeconomic scale have tended to have larger families.

I never said anything about killing, exterminating, or sterilization, so take your Nazi comments and shove them up your fucking self righteous ass.
The kind of groups who compare ethnic minorities to cockroaches are not the kind of groups I'd like to keep company with. True, you didn't say anything about killing or exterminating anyone but the fact that you would make a comparison to cockroaches in open conversation suggests to me that there's all sorts of colourful thoughts going on in that head of yours. Last time I heard that kind of phrase was in a documentary about the BNP... knuckle-dragging, neanderthal scum that they are.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6316|Éire

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Spoken like a true Nazi.
He's busy in all of your threads. He said he'll call in here when he gets a chance.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6133|Birmingham, UK

jord wrote:

I can tell you that in "their" own area they are rather racist and complete and utter cunts for no reason other than being in their little safe zone. I can also tell you that there's no such thing as a fair fight in their area, as before you know it 10 men rush out to vent their anger at you for going to their area.
This. I don't appreciate being called over like this: "oi white boy come over here you dickhead"

its not so much the old people just watch out for anyone under 21 and when there's more than one of them!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Spoken like a true Nazi.
He's busy in all of your threads. He said he'll call in here when he gets a chance.
Oh ok, as long as it is not selective posting or anything.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6762|Salt Lake City

Braddock wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Spoken like a true Nazi.

The kind of groups who compare ethnic minorities to cockroaches are not the kind of groups I'd like to keep company with. True, you didn't say anything about killing or exterminating anyone but the fact that you would make a comparison to cockroaches in open conversation suggests to me that there's all sorts of colourful thoughts going on in that head of yours. Last time I heard that kind of phrase was in a documentary about the BNP... knuckle-dragging, neanderthal scum that they are.
Hmmm, that's funny.  I make the same comparison to all the Mormons in this state, and they are 99% white.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard