Show off
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6818
lol.

One of the easier expert badges. 
HotButter
+0|6887|Arizona
I also have it....probably the most fun expert badge to get.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6826

I have yet to get it.

cmoooon jihadjeep
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6826|Netherlands
i have it. I advise u not to use jeeps to much but to go to a 64 map server with 25-35 people in it and use c4 for kills you would otherwise get by knife/pistol and run around and throw c4 all over the place. You can best do it on sharqi in my opinion.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6878|government yard in trenchtown.
I think I would be able to get it if I tried very hard @ Karkand just run & jump & throwing Claymores to enemy squads.

I love the ones that get 3 enemies at one

That's how I got my Vet yesterday. Or was it Saturday?
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6826|Netherlands
Hey Guruz
maybe it is off topic but how did you get expert first aid, it's F*cking hard to get???
Never heard somebody got explosive badges by using claymores.
HotButter
+0|6887|Arizona
Am I the only one who didnt get it on Karkand?  I got it on wake.
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6868|OP, KS
I would have had my Vet. explosives badge. Right at the begining of a round at Mantuur City I loaded up a jeep with c4 drove it from the MEC chopper base around the ridge to the USMC base where the Black Hawk is located drove it up to the Black Hawk stoped jumped out and pulled the trigger 11 kills bam not even a minute into the game. The admin boots me for raming "which I did not do" I was banned for 2 min. I got back in and ended the round 2 kills short i could have gotten those two kills in the 2 min I was banned, not including the load time. I was so pissed off.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6884|United Kingdom
ayel, its a fun one to get (love those explosions)
slidero
I just got mine today on a 64p Karkand pub with a total of 16 people in the server.  It was really easy, all I did was strap c4 to a humvee and ram it into tanks/infantry.    Seems impossible to get with normal play, but a lot of the expert badges are like that.
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6807
i got mine in moders 24/7 karkand, 54/54....i.e. it's not impossible...oh btw that's an invite for c4 lessons to all!!!  <3  pwnage!!

Last edited by WaGoN_aTTacK (2005-10-17 17:19:00)

divided
Clear!
+3|6812
I got mine last week!
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6873
I need to try for my vet explosives... too bad I don't have 100 hours on specops. although I doubt I'd be able to get 2308572083650283 kills with C4.
divided
Clear!
+3|6812
None of the explosives badges require hours as spec-ops, so that shouldn't be a problem.
slidero
Yeah the biggest problem I had was the detonater bug where when you go to switch to the detonator and it throws another C4.  Hope they fix that.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6873

divided wrote:

None of the explosives badges require hours as spec-ops, so that shouldn't be a problem.
seriously? crap.. lol. I guess I'll have to try for it then.
ArkAng37
+1|6884|San Antonio, TX

beeng wrote:

I have yet to get it.

cmoooon jihadjeep
hahaha rgr!
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6810|Canada, Ont
Claymores Work...I got my Veterin Last Night and had about 17 Claymore Kills Alone
vjs
+19|6810
This for some reason was next to impossible for me to get.

I tried again a couple days later boom no problem, you just have to make sure you can get resupplied and those 15sec of re-spawn make a difference when you die. Basically what I think happened is I started killing with explosives in several different ways, lay some at mines, respawn as sinper few claymores, next c4, jihad (c4 as grenades etc). Worked pretty well and kept people guessing.

Basically killed 34-36 people that round with explosives almost got expert, if I had another couple minutes probably would have done it. Needless to say I also recieve a silver that round so it was possible i was on a server with a bunch of noobs.

The major problem with getting explosives is people start to figure out someone is explosives happy and then start to watch. If you can't get the first 10 kills quickly in the round you may as well stop.
divided
Clear!
+3|6812
The 10 kills part is oh so true..
Israfael
+1|6834
ended up with 42 on the round I got mine with just c4 as MEC on karkand
ISIK_Dark
+0|6878|Pueblo
I can't even get the basic.  I must suck.

I hate this badge.
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6880|Toronto, Canada
Got mine just now.

Got on a 32 man server running 64 size karkand, and suicide humveed EVERYTHING. One time I got two APC's, a tank, and three guys on foot in one blast.

OH, and the whole "doesn;t count if you kill yourself" thing is total BS......I got it right on 37 (Actually about 20 seconds later. I shot a few guys in there so my kills were at like 42...but I counted c4 kills. Must have gotten myself MINIMUM 15 times. HUmvees don;t have enough speed for "escape velocity" when c4ing with them. Just drive up to some armor (or 3 ) hop out, press the magic button and kiss your ass goodbye!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard