GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5952|CA
Well, not all...but a good percentage.  3 in the last 5 years, maybe more.  I really don't know what exactly to make of it, and I shall address these theories later. 

The first claimed to be a bisexual.  I figured that Uncle Badtouch got to her when she was a tyke or something.  "That's OK, you can take it out on my cock" I reasoned.  As soon as I dumped her, she was sucking carpet like a hoover.  The second claimed to hate the idea of lesbianism.  Weeks after I dumped her she moved in with a flannel wearing feminist type.  This may shock some of you, but the feminist type had previously hated me for no other reason than being a misogynist pig.  You just can't reason with some people.  The third was a good friend of the first that I wanted to nail.  She also claimed that she would never go gay.  Trust me, I inquired on several occasions.  Now I run into her and her life partner on a regular basis.

I really don't go for chicks in flannel shirts who drive pickup trucks to gay rally events.  Usually these are types who don't seem to enjoy my witty banter.  I like girly girls, with dresses and makeup and such.  All of the previously mentioned girls fit this mold.

As I pondered this today, the only common link that I can find is that they all dated (and were dumped) by me.  I can't help but shake the feeling that I had something to do with this, so here are my theories:

1.  I am too much man.  After any stint with me, there is no where else to go but down.  You've reached the summit and have been pushed off.  Time to buy a flannel, a dozen cats and wait to die.

2.  My dick is way to big to belong to any human.  Most horses would run in fear, trying to escape the massive dick shaped shadow blotting out the sun.  These chicks can no longer bear children, as the fetus will simply fall out of the womb.  They have taken all the pain they can handle;  it's time to find shelter from my cock.

3.  I'm too awesome.  Standing in the shadow of my awesomeness can get pretty cold sometimes.  I leave awesome messes to clean up, and my shorts have too awesome of a streak for even tide to wash out.  The burden of their inferiority becomes too much, and they must retreat to someone who understands them, on a more pathetic level.

4.  I'm an asshole.  Unlikely, but still possible enough to list.  The thought of another man in their lives is enough to make them vomit on their Doc Martins.  Good thing their new Mr. Spock haircut isn't long enough to any spew on.

I could go on, but I grow weary.  I have to go instruct on my new girlfriend on what she is doing wrong.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6541|Austin, Texas
I'd vote #1 or #2
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6332

Definitely #2
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6621|132 and Bush

I had at least two ex's that were bi. I can kinda relate. My friends thought I was makin them bat both ways.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5951|Somewhere out in Space
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6693|A sunburnt country
Pics?
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5952|CA
I only have the old fashion types that you have to take to the store to develop.  You know, the one's your grandparents use.  I just got my first digital camera (aside from my blackberry) last Christmas.  I have yet to charge it.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6517

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
innit? very articulate, and in stark contrast to the reasons why you turn women gay.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6693|A sunburnt country

GravyDan wrote:

I only have the old fashion types that you have to take to the store to develop.  You know, the one's your grandparents use.  I just got my first digital camera (aside from my blackberry) last Christmas.  I have yet to charge it.
No rush, I'll be here tomorrow!
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5952|CA

Kmarion wrote:

I had at least two ex's that were bi. I can kinda relate. My friends thought I was makin them bat both ways.
The first GF offered to introduce one of her friends to the experience.  Her first choice was a bag of disease with a lazy eye named Gwen.  Awesome, but no thanks.  The second was alright, I guess, but the experience was more awkward than the sweet grind session I had envisioned.  I'll leave that story for another one of my tasteless posts.
SealXo
+309|6556
my ex gf went for girls

fml
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6621|132 and Bush

SealXo wrote:

my ex gf went for girls

fml
I think we need a club.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6386|California
bf2s's men tend to turn their ex's into lesbians
win?
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6195|Sydney | ♥

must....... resist...... urge...... to.... be.... a ....... complete..... smart..... asss
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
bennisboy
+829|6666|Poundland

GravyDan wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The first GF offered to introduce one of her friends to the experience.  Her first choice was a bag of disease with a lazy eye named Gwen.  Awesome, but no thanks.  The second was alright, I guess, but the experience was more awkward than the sweet grind session I had envisioned.  I'll leave that story for another one of my tasteless posts.
A girl you're seeing will never get a girl they think is hot involved, cos they're paranoid that you will leave them for the other girl if she's hot... stupid women
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6538|Montucky
My ex wife went from being with a man that put people into jail to one that gets thrown in jail.

The girlfriend I had before getting married is just really friendly with her roommate of 5 years..

hell, she's a carpet muncher.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6711|Devon, England
Ha ha
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6675

Seems like 3somes would only be good if the two ladies are one-night stands, not a chick you're in a relationship and some ho she got off craigslist.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6494|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Back in -04 I was dating this bi girl. She knew how to suck the dick. My god my eyes were rolling like them slot machines while she was at it. She once asked if I'd like to join her and one of her friends for some good times. I was trying not to explode in my pants at the moment and yell YESYESYESYESYESYESWHENNOWIMMEDIATELY?!??! Buuuuut... sadly it never happened :_(
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6598|Columbus, OH
#3 Being the sex machine that you are. You nailed those women so hard that they lost their orientation....sexual orientation that is. One day they will regain their bearings and start making sammiches for you again....all in due time.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6126|eXtreme to the maX
My ex-gf seems to be going that way.
Actually she told me she preferred girls beforehand so its not a huge surprise.
If I were a girl I'd be a lesbian no question.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6756|Salt Lake City

I'm definitely a lesbian, and I prefer linoleum to carpet.  I hate picking out the carpet fibers. 
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6776|Scotland

It's definitely #4. Because all 3 points above that reinforce point #4. Without a doubt. #4.
SealXo
+309|6556

Kmarion wrote:

SealXo wrote:

my ex gf went for girls

fml
I think we need a club.
I know seriously

its all good now though my current girlfriend is a cockaddict

she apologizes to me for having such a high sex drive.... wtf bitch dont apologize

Last edited by SealXo (2009-12-11 08:40:35)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6611|Reisterstown, MD

Zimmer wrote:

It's definitely #4. Because all 3 points above that reinforce point #4. Without a doubt. #4.
I can't believe I am actually saying this but I agree with you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard