lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

Narupug wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Bah, just pointing out both sides are guilty of totalitarian dissent-crushing.
Except, liberalism and the accusations of it, is real. Their strife regarding the war on terror, did show a weak America and did strengthen the resolve of our enemy. The liberals did play politics with the lives of our servicemen. Undeniable.

I give you Afghanistan, during the election, the liberals made it an issue that we are not to be in Iraq, the "real fight" is in Afghanistan, well now that we have committed 30,000 more troops there, they are going against their own Messiah about the war. Again projecting weakness ot our enemies.

This is different than protesting taxing the fuck out of the American people to subsidize the lazy.
And the conservatives aren't playing politics with the lives of the citizens of this country over health care reform?  The people who die and are bankrupted from that are so much less important then our servicemen
Nope they are not, health care is not a right under our constitution. So you think the republicans are some sort of murderers because they do not coddle those that are free to take care of themselves? Taking care of our freedoms is the purpose of this govt. Not hand hold us through life.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6544|Montucky

Dilbert_X wrote:

I would rather appear weak to our enemy's then weaken our self chasing down false enemies?
Exactly, the Republicans weakened America more by launching two unwinnable wars and collapsing the economy than they would have if they'd ignored and marginalised AQ and trained airport security in using metal detectors.
They are winable wars, just not with the current tactics and plan.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6722|NJ

lowing wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I would rather appear weak to our enemy's then weaken our self chasing down false enemies?

Hey isn't that what they did to the Russians, have them bankrupt there economy fighting an unwinable war?

But anyway they both do the same shit. It's like the Clinton BJ scandal, every politicians is crooked that's why they're in that business.
False enemies? Might wanna take a side step through recent history there capt. Attacks on western civilization is hardly imagined, and our enemies non-existent.
Recent history, we've had the same amount of home grown terrorism. Tim Mcvai(spl still at work and tired), no matter what you do and how great you do things, there will always people who don't like you and want what you have..
Wreckognize
+294|6511

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Except, liberalism and the accusations of it, is real. Their strife regarding the war on terror, did show a weak America and did strengthen the resolve of our enemy. The liberals did play politics with the lives of our servicemen. Undeniable.

I give you Afghanistan, during the election, the liberals made it an issue that we are not to be in Iraq, the "real fight" is in Afghanistan, well now that we have committed 30,000 more troops there, they are going against their own Messiah about the war. Again projecting weakness ot our enemies.

This is different than protesting taxing the fuck out of the American people to subsidize the lazy.
Not like it was the Republicans who lied to send our servicemen to die in a pointless war or anything.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

Wreckognize wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Not like it was the Republicans who lied to send our servicemen to die in a pointless war or anything.
Nope, Iraq had been non-complient with resolutions that brought peace the first time, hostilities were re-established.

Afghanistan harbored terrorists that attacked our country.

You can say it was meaningless all you want, that does not make it a fact.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

Wreckognize wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

No one lied, it was intel agreed upon by EVERYONE, including the liberals and UN.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6179|what

lowing wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

lowing wrote:

No one lied, it was intel agreed upon by EVERYONE, including the liberals and UN.
Did the French and German governments agree?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

Nope, since they were in bed with Saddam, it was not in their best interests to agree. ( Not like the French would do anything affective anyway)
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6179|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Nope, since they were in bed with Saddam, it was not in their best interests to agree. ( Not like the French would do anything affective anyway)
In bed with Saddam? No that was you.

It was the US who helped Saddam rise to power, supplied his weapons and supported his dictatorial rule. You were once allies, remember? You know, to fight off the Russians in Afghanistan...
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

In bed with Saddam? No that was you.

It was the US who helped Saddam rise to power, supplied his weapons and supported his dictatorial rule. You were once allies, remember? You know, to fight off the Russians in Afghanistan...
Yup , and Japan and germany were once our enemies, Iran was once our ally...Franch and germany were once enemies. You got s point to any of this? I mean one that every other country has not been through?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6179|what

Oh I thought you were the one making the point about France and Germany "in bed with Saddam" as you so succinctly put it.

So since you agree that every nation has been through this, including the US, what was your point?

Oh yeah. That the intel was agreed to by everyone, which it turns out it wasn't.

So I guess that brings us full circle to the point that not all UN nations agree with the intel.

or liberals. In fact not even Colin Powell agreed to the intel.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

Oh I thought you were the one making the point about France and Germany "in bed with Saddam" as you so succinctly put it.

So since you agree that every nation has been through this, including the US, what was your point?.

Oh yeah. That the intel was agreed to by everyone, which it turns out it wasn't.

So I guess that brings us full circle to the point that not all UN nations agree with the intel.

or liberals. In fact not even Colin Powell agreed to the intel.
Yup full circle, France and Germany had vested interest in Iraq, hence they did not want that fucked up.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6179|what

Such as?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

Such as?
They have stake in the oil reserves in Iraq.

Also, as far as France is concerned especially, the sizeable population of Muslims in this and the other countries and their displeasure would have been a concideration.

Last edited by lowing (2009-12-08 22:04:57)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6132|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

Yup full circle, France and Germany had vested interest in Iraq, hence they did not want that fucked up.
As the US has interests in Saudi Arabia, which is presumably why they didn't attack Saudi Arabia after 9/11 but went after Iraq instead
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

As the US has interests in Saudi Arabia, which is presumably why they didn't attack Saudi Arabia after 9/11 but went after Iraq instead
They didn't go after Iraq becasue of 911. Iraq was building for a decade when Saddam refused to honor the resolutions that stopped the war the first time.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6691|NT, like Mick Dundee

__   __
   |  |
o |  | o

Strikes again!
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

Iraq was building for a decade when Saddam refused to honor the resolutions that stopped the war the first time.
https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/Dilbert_X/troll-web.jpg

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-12-09 05:55:03)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5384|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Iraq was building for a decade when Saddam refused to honor the resolutions that stopped the war the first time.
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj25 … ll-web.jpg
Irony...
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You're American, you don't get irony.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj25 … ll-web.jpg
Another typical non-argument from another liberal that can not justify or rationalize their reasoning. Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6762|Salt Lake City

Lowing, how many other countries have not complied with UN sanctions and resolutions that we have invaded?  We now know that Bush's information was not only accurate, but that he in fact had information that refuted the claims he made for going to Iraq. 

Face it.  You typical conservatives got caught in your lies for greed.  Iraq didn't have oil flowing freely to the market because of sanctions.  You have said flat out that some of our policy and military actions have been taken to secure oil supplies.

Bottom line: Conservatives lied to fight a war to secure Iraq's oil supplies.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Lowing, how many other countries have not complied with UN sanctions and resolutions that we have invaded?  We now know that Bush's information was not only accurate, but that he in fact had information that refuted the claims he made for going to Iraq. 

Face it.  You typical conservatives got caught in your lies for greed.  Iraq didn't have oil flowing freely to the market because of sanctions.  You have said flat out that some of our policy and military actions have been taken to secure oil supplies.

Bottom line: Conservatives lied to fight a war to secure Iraq's oil supplies.
Yes this was Bush's grand plan to secure oil for 4 dollars a gallon. We are not stealing oil we are buying oil, and for a greater price than ever before.

Also, if you do not want the oil reserves of the world stable, stop buying it, and using it. Since you seem to think it is tainted with the blood of victims from the wealthy.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6722|NJ
Yeah we're buying oil at more then ever because we created a bigger demand for it by our awesome war.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6677|USA

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Yeah we're buying oil at more then ever because we created a bigger demand for it by our awesome war.
We are in fact BUYING oil right? We are not stealing it from other countries?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard