-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5495|Ventura, California
lol Jord

If I had a million dollars I'd gladly pay it.

Anyway, I've always wanted to meet some friends from forums and stuff. The only problem is living where I do and in the country I am not many people I know play FPS games, go on forums, or do any of the stuff I do.

Oh and they smell like cheese
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
jord
+2,382|6699|The North, beyond the wall.
You have a million dollars in weapons if you play your cards right.

Go on brad, I'll teach you how to grenadier on a section attack.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
hehe I'm tempted

Speaking of money, I don't know if I said this yet but some faggot company owes my Dad 200'000 francs for the electrical job he did in the whole building (I helped too) and they won't pay him. It's some big fashion store now that they let rent the building to get money.

So what now? Some fags owe us 200'000. Anyway they're going to get raped as my Dad is taking them to court. I just hope he can get more than 200'000.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6548|Milkystania, yurop
My 5 cents on the subject, active and alert crew members walking around on deck during the night hours and not just as most shipping companies do have a dressed up doll alone on deck. Secure all compartments crucial to the ship and not do the stupid shit,have a nice locked bolted up door and a huge freekin window right beside it that anyone with half a ball could smash through. lets not forget that the Strait of Malacca is also a dangerzone for shipping. Corrupt gov officials in Indonesia and other criminal elements does there bit to make shipping unsafe
jord
+2,382|6699|The North, beyond the wall.
who much is that 200k in normal money, like pounds
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
119'582.78 £

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard