Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
You can get a PS3 Beta code here by just entering your email. Worked for me.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp … =15&p=

I'll probably only use my American PS3 account for this, though.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-11-08 11:44:04)

Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6141|New Austin, Not
FUCK Mek I was gonna post that
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Mek is 1337 today.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Some dude on PSU.com posted it, but damn hell yes I'm going to take the credit here on this website
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6141|New Austin, Not
Well I got a code. I'm happy lol
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5454|Bolingbrook, Illinois

h4hagen wrote:

Finray wrote:

I'm really quite pissed there's no prone. They made a big almost publicity stunt saying there'd be prone in PC but not on consoles, and now they're taking it away?

You need prone for a BF game!
I think its an old FAQ. Im pulling this out of my ass (to some extent) but from Interviews and so forth ive read they will have prone on pc.
I just wrote that FAQ.  The source is from November 5th.
HaiBai
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Previews
New Bad Company 2 previews are slowly starting to roll out.

Previews:
Video:
TravisC555
+118|6189|Cox Convention Center, OK

Mekstizzle wrote:

You can get a PS3 Beta code here by just entering your email. Worked for me.
Didn't see a code in the email, so I guess they ran out But I guess that is what is to be expected 2 hours after the fact.

Last edited by TravisC555 (2009-11-08 14:17:47)

Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6141|New Austin, Not
The code didnt come with any email. It was the page after submitting your email address iirc

edit: no more codes left

Last edited by Rohirm (2009-11-08 14:30:52)

TravisC555
Ya thats what I meant, the space was blank where the code should have been on that page.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6141|New Austin, Not
Shit. Tough luck man.
TravisC555
Actually I still have one hope left, just waiting for the customer service person to email me back.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
Damn it, I want a code for ps3 at least. Fuck microsoft and their "holiday".
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
i watched some trailers for this last night... i'm totally skeptical, but this looks like the next bf2.  gameplay is very similar, the shooting at hit box marker look sort of CODish.  idk we'll see
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

steelie34 wrote:

i watched some trailers for this last night... i'm totally skeptical, but this looks like the next bf2.  gameplay is very similar, the shooting at hit box marker look sort of CODish.  idk we'll see
Maps are too small to be the next BF2.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

Ilocano wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Maps are too small to be the next BF2.
At least you can't throw a grenade across 3/4 of the map like you can in CoD4
steelie34
pub hero!
i just hope we are seeing a slice of a bigger package.  remember the demo for bf2 was oman... not small but not the biggest map they made either.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5906
Wasn't the biggest Zatar Wetlands? I would have loved to do a coordinated 64 player match on there.
steelie34
pub hero!

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Wasn't the biggest Zatar Wetlands? I would have loved to do a coordinated 64 player match on there.
either zatar or fushee... i've been lucky enough to find full servers with those maps.  they are awsm and i don't know why more people dont play them.  zatar is especially good, migs vs f35s, and one heli to fight over.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Some new footage of the PS3 Beta from G4.tv, it's a pretty in depth talk through from a DICE developer, worth a watch:

http://g4tv.com/videos/42695/Battlefiel … quality=hd
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

Mekstizzle wrote:

Some new footage of the PS3 Beta from G4.tv, it's a pretty in depth talk through from a DICE developer, worth a watch:

http://g4tv.com/videos/42695/Battlefiel … quality=hd
I'm so glad to see a decent amount of recoil, in that video, and that's the PS3 version.
HaiBai
Modern Warfare 2 is Out, Bad Company 2 is In
Public Enemy recently blogged about Modern Warfare's 2 inability to recreate Cod4's monumental gaming achievement and how Battlefield: Bad Company 2 could possibly overtake Modern Warfare's crown.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Modern Warfare 2 has been in the hands of the gaming masses for a few days and already gamers are looking to get their next FPS fix. With no dedicated servers on the PC, PS3 servers crashing, and some calling the game a $60 DLC pack, it seems Infinity Ward might have dropped the ball with MW2. Fear not, because for once it looks like EA (yes, that EA) is coming to the rescue with Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Modern Warfare 2 is Out, Bad Company 2 is In

On November 6, 2007 Infinity Ward launched what is now the most popular first person shooter in the history of this young industry, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The game was released with little fanfare compared to other high profile titles, such as Halo 3 and Gears of War. Read the rest...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HaiBai
Bad Company 2 to Support DirectX 11
It looks like DICE has been working with ATI and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will officially support DirectX 11.

AMD just sent over a list of DirectX 11 game titles and when their expected release dates are going to be. It looks like DirectX 11 is finally starting to pick up some speed, which is great news for ATI Radeon HD 5000 video card series owners as you have a card supporting DX11. A new name has appeared on the DX11 game list and that would be Battlefield: Bad Company 2! This is a big title game, so that should help boost sales for AMD. DiRT 2 is coming out on December 1st, so it looks like DirectX 11 is about to get a shot in the arm with these major game titles. NVIDIA's GT300 'Fermi' graphics solution for DirectX 11 is missing in action and is rumored to not be coming out in volume until April 2010. If that is the case AMD has a six month head start on DX11!

https://i35.tinypic.com/2ijjmhc.jpg

DICE Rendering Architect, Johan Andersson also confirmed this on twitter.

Yes AMD are correct, we are working together on DX11 benefits for BFBC2 in Frostbite 1. Frostbite 2 is our future DX11+ engine

ATI had this to say:

DirectX 11 is a key feature of Windows 7 and is important for two key reasons: it helps consumers experience better performing games and faster computing. To do this, DirectX 11 brings several new features which collectively improve the graphic fidelity of games and 3D applications while also enhancing the ability of the CPU and GPU to work together more efficiently. This in turn will allow end-users to potentially realize significant increases in performance as application developers harness the power of tessellation, multi-threading and compute shader technology, three key new features of DirectX 11.

LegitReviews.com
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

is this game suppose to have the multi like BF2 ? .................. big maps - alot of ppl - that sorta thing
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

SEREMAKER wrote:

is this game suppose to have the multi like BF2 ? .................. big maps - alot of ppl - that sorta thing
PC version will have 32 people, console will only have 24. So they are big like BF2 but not as big as in BF2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard