justice
OctoPoster
+978|6783|OctoLand

Poseidon wrote:

justice wrote:

And this concludes that bf2 is still the best fps around...which makes me sad
Because of a few Metacritic points difference? Please. Metacritic is great for a general perspective of how a game is (i.e if a game has a rating in the 70's, it's probably not going to be great) but I don't see how just because MW2 is beating BF2 by 3 points it makes it the best FPS around. Not to mention, there are only 5 critic reviews in for the PC version... they usually end up with around 50-60 for the PC versions, 100 for the console versions.

Reminds me of the 360/PS3 fanboys who get all bent out of shape because their exclusive got beat/beat the other console's exclusive by 1 point.
Um I think you misread my post.
I know fucking karate
Kez
+778|5745|London, UK

justice wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

justice wrote:

And this concludes that bf2 is still the best fps around...which makes me sad
Because of a few Metacritic points difference? Please. Metacritic is great for a general perspective of how a game is (i.e if a game has a rating in the 70's, it's probably not going to be great) but I don't see how just because MW2 is beating BF2 by 3 points it makes it the best FPS around. Not to mention, there are only 5 critic reviews in for the PC version... they usually end up with around 50-60 for the PC versions, 100 for the console versions.

Reminds me of the 360/PS3 fanboys who get all bent out of shape because their exclusive got beat/beat the other console's exclusive by 1 point.
Um I think you misread justice's post.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard