Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5954
I got into an argument at my school. I couldn't believe how retarded these guys were I wanted to beat the shit out of them. So they're all sitting there saying how 9-11 was just a total big plan by the U.S. to have an excuse to go into Iraq and steal oil.

I said that wasn't true, we invaded Afghanistan too, what did they have to give us? Nothing, it was for freedom.

Then they said, Bush wanted the war, it's giving him massive profits. To which I said why would you ever start a war for profit? We've gotten nothing out of these wars. It wouldn't make sense for him to do such a thing, I'm tell you it's because they attacked us, Bush didn't do anything.

Then they said, "So how come the planes landed, everybody got out and then the pilots rammed the towers, huh?"

At that point I felt like taking the keyboard and bashing that waste-of-sperm's face in.

I asked where he got those lies and he said "The media", so I said, I didn't hear anything like that and he was lying. He said there were even bombs in the bottom of the centers as you could see the tower collapsed they didn't fall over.

Then he asked, "So where were there no jews in the building huh? Why did they all take the day off?" This really made me so angry. He said, "There were ONLY Muslims in the building, nothing else.

I really don't know what to do with these type of people. I couldn't beat the shit out of him and I couldn't avoid the conversation as I had to work with them from 9:30 to 16:00 for our open house where people could come in and see the PC work we do.

I don't even want to go on with the shit he said. I really really feel like punching him sooooo bad right now.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6492|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Honestly, im more with that guy than you. He has points that need answering, though not all of them. There clearly was something not right with 9/11 and the whole truth is being withheld.

Just read about the attacks on the Pentagon, then things get bizzare.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6699|Disaster Free Zone
Some people did make tones on money from the war. As they do in every war.

There was absolutely no reason for the invasion of Iraq based on evidence from the WTC attacks. So why did it happen?

There was a bomb under the towers (but that was like 10 years before).

Calm down, it's not like it means anything.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5954
So a country hates the U.S. - takes control of several planes and crashes them into important buildings.

Yes I see the whole conspiracy right now.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6124|eXtreme to the maX
There's definitely more to it than we know about it thats for sure.
Apart from what went on inside the White House and the instructions they sent out in the aftermath I don't think there are any other conspiratorial aspect to it though TBH.

Dilbert out.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6167|'straya

Bradt3hleader wrote:

So a country hates the U.S. - takes control of several planes and crashes them into important buildings.

Iraq had nothing to do with that....
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So a country hates the U.S.
Thing is, they hate you for a number of concrete reasons, not 'cuz they is evul mooslum turrists'.
Maybe you're retarded because you can't see it.

And certain people and businesses have made spectacular amounts of money out of it.
jord
+2,382|6696|The North, beyond the wall.
Everyone knows that the Illuminati planned 9/11, London and Madrid bombings etc. Clearly to spread fear so they can craddle us to safety in 2012 and become all powerful once again. IM O TEP IM O TEP, IM...O...TEP.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5954
I'm with Jord on this one.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Everyone knows that the Illuminati planned 9/11, London and Madrid bombings etc. Clearly to spread fear so they can craddle us to safety in 2012 and become all powerful once again. IM O TEP IM O TEP, IM...O...TEP.
Obviously that didn't happen, equally Bin Laden didn't wake up one morning and decide to attack the US because he couldn't stand the stench of apple pies.
jord

Dilbert_X wrote:

Obviously that didn't happen, equally Bin Laden didn't wake up one morning and decide to attack the US because he couldn't stand the stench of apple pies.
You're right, it didn't happen

I get ya dilbertius, indeed I do. So whens the next templar meeting? I think Grand elf knight meridius is going to promote me to head of fear mongering in the Western euro zone.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You think I'd tell you?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6171|what

You got trolled, son.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6667

It was the Jews, it wasn't the Illuminati.
jord
Illuminati invented Judaism, it's a part of their plan. They're on a differant level, a level with no borders, a master level so to speak.
robcr9
+111|5999
The other guys right, all the way. You need to sort your facts out son.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5880

Bradt3hleader wrote:

So a few people hate the U.S. - takes control of several planes and crashes them into important buildings.

fixed!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6489
im sorry but is the OP serious when he says that 'profit' and 'war' don't go together.

... that's the whole point of war. always has been. never a single exception. $$$ + power are one and the same.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5376|London, England

Bradt3hleader wrote:

I got into an argument at my school. I couldn't believe how retarded these guys were I wanted to beat the shit out of them. So they're all sitting there saying how 9-11 was just a total big plan by the U.S. to have an excuse to go into Iraq and steal oil.

I said that wasn't true, we invaded Afghanistan too, what did they have to give us? Nothing, it was for freedom.

Then they said, Bush wanted the war, it's giving him massive profits. To which I said why would you ever start a war for profit? We've gotten nothing out of these wars. It wouldn't make sense for him to do such a thing, I'm tell you it's because they attacked us, Bush didn't do anything.

Then they said, "So how come the planes landed, everybody got out and then the pilots rammed the towers, huh?"

At that point I felt like taking the keyboard and bashing that waste-of-sperm's face in.

I asked where he got those lies and he said "The media", so I said, I didn't hear anything like that and he was lying. He said there were even bombs in the bottom of the centers as you could see the tower collapsed they didn't fall over.

Then he asked, "So where were there no jews in the building huh? Why did they all take the day off?" This really made me so angry. He said, "There were ONLY Muslims in the building, nothing else.

I really don't know what to do with these type of people. I couldn't beat the shit out of him and I couldn't avoid the conversation as I had to work with them from 9:30 to 16:00 for our open house where people could come in and see the PC work we do.

I don't even want to go on with the shit he said. I really really feel like punching him sooooo bad right now.
"Truthers" are a bunch of douchebags. No point talking to any of them.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6486
Actually it was Majestic 12 (The guys who run Area 51).

They did the terrorist attacks so that they could create an inter-governmental military unit, with the supposed purpose. The unit would operate within the UN, it would be a United Nations Anti-Terrorism Coalition, if you will.

This would give MJ12 the ability to eliminate its enemies (such as the Illuminati) without drawing attention from the masses.

They have almost completed this plan, however most politicians aren't on board with it. Enter Pig AIDS. Pig AIDS is not a natural virus, hell it's not even a virus at all. Pig AIDS is actually nano-scale robots who enter the body to mimic flu symptoms. People will find that the Pig AIDS will start to have higher casualty rates in the future, this will be from MJ12 turning up the nanites strength. When the politicians needed to create UNATCO are infected, they will bargin with them for a cure, but the "cure" doesn't stop the nanites, it just slows them down.

So with MJ12 behind the world's military force, and all the politicians being at MJ12's mercy and the Illuminati defeated, nothing will stop MJ12 from ruling the world.

Except maybe a guy with a trench coat.

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2009-11-08 07:03:12)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6241|Escea

JohnG@lt wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

"Truthers" are a bunch of douchebags. No point talking to any of them.
Truthers are lol, especially when they have PhD's and then look like total fools with their theories about 'super secret explosive that the demolition companies used, but only I know about it'
CameronPoe
+2,925|6573
Staging 9/11 would be almost impossible to conceal.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6241|Escea

CameronPoe wrote:

Story is the same with the moon landing. Conspiracy theories fail.
Ioan92
+337|5741
Fuck sake you people are uninformed.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

CameronPoe wrote:

See, thats what the corporations want you to think!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard