lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Zimmer wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I dunno, Duhbya managed to string the 'its Clintons fault' thing for a while.
And Clinton didn't start two wars or collapse the economy, the exact opposite really.
you are correct, WATCHING and LETTING your country get attacked is the exact opposite form Bush's actions.

Bush didn't collapse the economy, Go pick up a paper, it started with the community reinvestment act and the insistance that loans be made to people who can not afford homes be given loans anyway. Oh and this done by insistance of democrats
Whilst some of that may be true, some of the blame must rest upon Bush for the financial crisis. The pathetic regulation on questionable financial activities and he pushed forward the idea of affordable homes for African-Americans and Hispanic people, which was a great idea, problem is that it caused the mortgage providers to set in the NINJA loans and that caused the housing bubble to inflate.
You can't set all the blame on one person, but he sure has to take some of it.
nothing great about that idea. People who ca nnot aford homes should not be affored loans to do so, regardless of race. It was democrat scheme that blew up in our faces.
TheTrueQuaid
What was I doing mars?
+11|5923|Assachusetts
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6497|Kakanien

lowing wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

The recent Republican victories in the states where Obama overwhelming won last year is a tell tale sign as to what Americans think of this Marxist.
muahahahahahahaha. calling obama a marxist means that you're an ignoramus and that you don't know anything about marxism

(not that i am a marxist myself...)
really? Well then I am open for a schooling, teach me.
https://www.univie.ac.at/ie/wiki/ss08/images/Square.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6130|eXtreme to the maX

kmarion wrote:

Well to be fair Clinton DID attack Iraq and he warned us about Saddam's WMD's.
No, you're wrong it was all Clinton's fault, even though Bush was President and ignored the warnings and er Obama is a marxist and er doesn't his name sound exactly like Osama and er Glenn Beck said something pretty cool about it and er yeah.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

muahahahahahahaha. calling obama a marxist means that you're an ignoramus and that you don't know anything about marxism

(not that i am a marxist myself...)
http://www.univie.ac.at/ie/wiki/ss08/images/Square.jpg
wow,  this proves me wrong, a picture of Marx? don't think so buddy, try forming an argument instead of calling me names then posting this.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

kmarion wrote:

No, you're wrong it was all Clinton's fault, even though Bush was President and ignored the warnings and er Obama is a marxist and er doesn't his name sound exactly like Osama and er Glenn Beck said something pretty cool about it and er yeah.
yet again another non-argument, just more smart ass comments. Expect nothing more.

Last edited by lowing (2009-11-05 19:05:30)

cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6497|Kakanien

lowing wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

http://www.univie.ac.at/ie/wiki/ss08/images/Square.jpg
wow,  this proves me wrong, a picture of Marx? don't think so buddy, try forming an argument instead of calling me names then posting this.
you know that obama is not a marxist, you're just trolling!

what obama is doing has nothing to do with marxism!
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6853|Grapevine, TX
Yet, what really has changed?
(From this 44th Presidential Administration)?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Well, I heard you, and again I am open for schooling by you so either do so or move along.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6625|132 and Bush

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

kmarion wrote:

yet again another non-argument, just more smaer ass comments. Expect nothing more.
He's trolling, trying to be a comedian, or both.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6625|132 and Bush

lowing wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

lowing wrote:

you are correct, WATCHING and LETTING your country get attacked is the exact opposite form Bush's actions.

Bush didn't collapse the economy, Go pick up a paper, it started with the community reinvestment act and the insistance that loans be made to people who can not afford homes be given loans anyway. Oh and this done by insistance of democrats
Whilst some of that may be true, some of the blame must rest upon Bush for the financial crisis. The pathetic regulation on questionable financial activities and he pushed forward the idea of affordable homes for African-Americans and Hispanic people, which was a great idea, problem is that it caused the mortgage providers to set in the NINJA loans and that caused the housing bubble to inflate.
nothing great about that idea. People who ca nnot aford homes should not be affored loans to do so, regardless of race. It was democrat scheme that blew up in our faces.
We were entering a recession when Clinton left. However, tbh, the whole idea of blaming or praising any president for the performance of the economy without considering who was running congress at the time is extremely simpleminded. People need read up on the basics when it comes to Presidential power.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6553|Global Command

Kmarion wrote:

lowing wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

We were entering a recession when Clinton left. However, tbh, the whole idea of blaming or praising any president for the performance of the economy without considering who was running congress at the time is extremely simpleminded. People need read up on the basics when it comes to Presidential power.
And because people didn't do that the dems got handed the house and senate and the white house.

Almost cosmically stupid.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

lowing wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Well, I heard you, and again I am open for schooling by you so either do so or move along.
oh well, I guess not
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6497|Kakanien

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

oh well, I guess not
https://www.clickcaster.com/resource/image/540296
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6675|USA

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

oh well, I guess not
http://www.clickcaster.com/resource/image/540296
lol wait a sec. you corrected me, even called me names. So I politely ask you to educate me and expalin how, Obama is not leaning toward marxism. Your response is to call me a troll?

Should I have expected anything more, I think not.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6435|'Murka

ATG wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

lowing wrote:

And because people didn't do that the dems got handed the house and senate and the white house.

Almost cosmically stupid.
More than almost.

All this Marxist talk reminded me of something:

Ronald Reagan wrote:

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Ronald Reagan wrote:

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
I guess he means someone who believes in Marx and Lenin's ideologies.
But then Reagan didn't hire the smartest guys to write his speeches for him.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-11-07 00:21:17)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6699|Canberra, AUS

Dilbert_X wrote:

Ronald Reagan wrote:

I don't know how you drew that conclusion, but it's horribly wrong.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Anyone can read a book, to be a believer you have to believe.
FEOS
+1,182|6435|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

Ronald Reagan wrote:

I see that nuance in the written word is lost on you.

Not surprising.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Its not lost on me, its just right-wing claptrap.
I would imagine Marx and Lenin understood what they wrote more than the average person who just reads without understanding., pretty sure they were communists though.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6699|Canberra, AUS

Dilbert_X wrote:

I would imagine Marx and Lenin understood what they wrote more than the average person who just reads without understanding., pretty sure they were communists though.
I think you've completely missed the point here...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
FEOS
+1,182|6435|'Murka

Spark wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I think you've completely missed the point here...
As I said...it's lost on him.
― Albert Einstein

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard