Hakei
Banned
+295|6009

I'm Jamesey wrote:

mooneyno1 wrote:

this is why I search in server name "UK". Atleist you won't get kicked/banned then.
I'm banned from all UK public servers and I never play like a dick
You type after every death.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6146|Scotland!

Hakei wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

mooneyno1 wrote:

this is why I search in server name "UK". Atleist you won't get kicked/banned then.
I'm banned from all UK public servers and I never play like a dick
You type after every death.
stalker

and no I don't
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5413|USA

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Wow you really got me there, gj.

e: nice poser account m8 (terriable.player, gunnery sergeant) with 2.87kdr
Hey, can you do us all a small little favor and just shut the fuck up?

Thanks man.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5469
Lol nerdrage
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6729|Germany

baggs wrote:

I've ran [GBR] tags on and off since i started playing BF2 but as i've run them more recently my bans have come into effect much quicker than usual. Is there a general hatred for us Brits in the community? Considering that a high percentage of servers are operated by ze Gurmon's (thats a rough estimate by the way) I think it has a lot to do with it

And i'm not suggesting that they are a pathetic simple minded bunch of players who rely too heavily on 36E's and nade kills to get +/- 60 points a round, you can conclude that on your own.
ze germans can smell shit from very far away. I, for example, smelled your shitty post already by looking at google.
baggs
+732|6218

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Lol nerdrage
its not nerdrage, its just us pointing at you and laughing at your attempts to troll this thread.
baggs
+732|6218

danCer wrote:

baggs wrote:

I've ran [GBR] tags on and off since i started playing BF2 but as i've run them more recently my bans have come into effect much quicker than usual. Is there a general hatred for us Brits in the community? Considering that a high percentage of servers are operated by ze Gurmon's (thats a rough estimate by the way) I think it has a lot to do with it

And i'm not suggesting that they are a pathetic simple minded bunch of players who rely too heavily on 36E's and nade kills to get +/- 60 points a round, you can conclude that on your own.
ze germans can smell shit from very far away. I, for example, smelled your shitty post already by looking at google.
So whats your point? Germans are really good at finding shit? I guess thats a good thing, but other countries are good at winning World Cups and stuff.
ruisleipa
+149|6236|teh FIN-land

baggs wrote:

, but other countries are good at winning World Cups and stuff.
what, like England?
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5469
Who cares. Its a 4 year old arcade game.
baggs
+732|6218

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Who cares. Its a 4 year old arcade game.
You talk total and utter shit.

ruisleipa wrote:

what, like England?
And Finland win......? Exactly.
ruisleipa
+149|6236|teh FIN-land

baggs wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

what, like England?
And Finland win......? Exactly.
lol chill out man! I'm half English if that helps you understand my sarcasm towards the 'brilliant' England football team! Yeah Finland don't win at football much, but our ice hockey team is OK, we won curling gold at the olympics a while back and are probably the reigning wife-carrying champions too. So there. I wasn't the one who implied that the Germans never win at football, since we all know they do, most of the time, especially against England (remember 1990?). Except this one, obviously:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-jv6KeWM50

edit: turns out England v. Germany has been won 12 times by both sides, so there's all to play for.

Last edited by ruisleipa (2009-10-14 07:13:16)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6146|Scotland!
UK just lost to germany in the bf2 nations cup on ESL last night too
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6467|The Twilight Zone

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Well tbh Germany was always one of the top world teams and UK never achieved anything big. For me it was expected
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6503|Gogledd Cymru

.Sup wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Well tbh Germany was always one of the top world teams and UK never achieved anything big. For me it was expected
You're talking about BF2...

If you're being serious, that is extremely sad.
.Sup
be nice

The Sheriff wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

You're talking about BF2...

If you're being serious, that is extremely sad.
I have no idea what you're trying to say
Surgeons

You're analysing two countries teams for a fucking game as if it's a sport or something.
.Sup
be nice

The Sheriff wrote:

You're analysing two countries teams for a fucking game as if it's a sport or something.
lol why do you care?
Surgeons

I just said that it's sad, it doesn't bother me.
.Sup
be nice

The Sheriff wrote:

I just said that it's sad, it doesn't bother me.
Very sad indeed.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6146|Scotland!

The Sheriff wrote:

well for those of us that don't like following two countries teams for kicking a ball around a field why is it any sadder to follow two countries teams for how they play an fps game?

no sadder than walking past a pub and seeing people crying cause their football team of people they'll never meet or play with got relegated from some random league
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5469
No sadder than walking past e-cafe and seeing people crying cause their gaming team of people they'll never meet or play with lost to another team.
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5325|$
haha, this is so much fun watching these forums fights between you guys, Makes my day.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5413|USA

C0Ry<3 wrote:

haha, this is so much fun watching these forums fights between you guys, Makes my day.
Says a lot about what you do all day.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6635|London, England
Why the hell do people put their stupid country tags in their names anyway. All it does is further fuel the hatred for those damn hacking [GER] people

See..
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5325|$

edlT wrote:

C0Ry<3 wrote:

Says a lot about what you do all day.
Not trying to argue with any of you guys or talk down on you guys. Just saying everytime I get on here to look at the new posts, there is always new arguements, I'm not taking sides or anything. Just pointing out the fact its funny what comebacks you guys say, and to the statement about what you said. I don't sit here on this site all day, I go to school part time and if I'm not with my girlfriend, I come and check the forums before I log into bf2 to get some games in. This forum is entertaining so I do visit it often

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard