dshak
+4|6839
I find this amusing...

on my sniper only account "H.O.O.K.F.I.N." I have 1 road kill while in ground defense... must have been that time I was in the TOW and swung around real fast and smacked a bad guy in the head with it?!?! (wouldn't it be brilliant if you could do that)
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6801|Noizyland

I try not to do this often, but please use Search.
And c'mon dude, you've been on this site longer than me!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6682|Brisbane, Australia

Wouldnt it be funny if expert aviator/chopper required 15 roadkills in one round + 25 Normal Kills in them?

The answer is that you must have destroyed some ground defence and the explosion killed a nerby, thats how i get roadkills in jets, if i shoot a jet to fire, then the pilot bails and the jet explodes, killing the pilot, thats a leet-hax roadkill for me!

In Modern combat you can kill with turrets btw

I wish more games were multi-platform so I can play with my mate who isnt blessed with a good rig
There will be blood if Unreal 07 doesnt multi-platform over the internet
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6815|Singapore

Tyferra wrote:

I try not to do this often, but please use Search.
And c'mon dude, you've been on this site longer than me!
Bro he's joking. I hope
PRiMACORD
+190|6651|Home of the Escalade Herds

Sarrk wrote:

Wouldnt it be funny if expert aviator/chopper required 15 roadkills in one round + 25 Normal Kills in them?
That'd wouldn't be too tough in a chopper but a Jet...hmm. I guess you could run over ppl on  the runways in Oman (and others)...i gotta try that sometime
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6672|Berra - Aus
When i first saw this i was stoked, i couldn't belive it was posible to kill someone by hitting them with the turret or knocking them out with AA. Shouldn't a parachute be a weapon to? i was with my clan and i parachuted out of a J-10 landing on my clan mate and killing him. i didnt get a kill for it, *sigh* anyway toodles.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6748|Oregon
okay, a road kill simply means that you did not kill him in the chopper/jet, but that you killed him by (ex)blowing up a VODNIK right next to them. dont ask me why, but there is no way i have nearly 800 road kills of my 8000 in the chopper by running people over...a simlified, maybe not toatally-accuate version of what the search feature does for you....
dshak
+4|6839
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... The search button Nazis have finally scolded me!
Justinian
+1|6805

hilltop_skater wrote:

When i first saw this i was stoked, i couldn't belive it was posible to kill someone by hitting them with the turret or knocking them out with AA. Shouldn't a parachute be a weapon to? i was with my clan and i parachuted out of a J-10 landing on my clan mate and killing him. i didnt get a kill for it, *sigh* anyway toodles.
Parachutes ARE a weapon. I bailed out of my Eurofighter in Smoke Screen, popped up my parachute ... then the MiG-29 flew straight into me and exploded. I got the kill, too bad it killed me too...
CackNBallz
+45|6769|Toronto, Canada
I thought road kills were the peripheral damage kills as well as killing enemies on roads (e.g., tank blowing up another tank tank with direct turret fire, TV missile hit on a vehicle or infantry)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard