AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6173|what

I can't believe this thread hadn't been stickied.

It's amazing.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6550|Global Command
That can be arranged Francis.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5445|Athens, GA
cool sticky bro
GR34
+215|6566|ALBERTA> CANADA
OP has a sale and money, He is a drug dealer
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6713

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Wow, now when I think back on all those coins I see laying around the house that nobody in the family ever touches, I think I could have a good 20 francs or so.
Yeah, or maybe even an amount in a currency people still use. lol

GR34 wrote:

OP has a sale and money, He is a drug dealer
This must be the only explanation.

*cough* ebay package weighing *cough*

Sorry to disappoint IG.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-08-05 02:12:59)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6762|OctoLand
I did that once, but I gave the coins to charity, because I'm nice like that.
I know fucking karate
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6250|NSW, Australia

how do you roll them exactly?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6713

Nappy wrote:

You get paper rolls, either fabricated like this:
.officebella.com/images/images/MMF216020001_G_1_1.JPG[/img]

You just put your finger in one end and drop the coins in the other, then fold the bottom, then drop the coins in until they equal the amount labeled and fold the top.

You can also get rolls that have the bottom made to stop the coins and are already in tube form.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-08-05 12:42:17)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6800|Great Brown North

Superior Mind wrote:

You can also get rolls that have the bottom made to stop the coins and are already in tube form.
these are the best... fuck those little plastic bastards
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6670|Keyboard

Superior Mind wrote:

Nappy wrote:

You get paper rolls, either fabricated like this:
.officebella.com/images/images/MMF216020001_G_1_1.JPG[/url]

You just put your finger in one end and drop the coins in the other, then fold the bottom, then drop the coins in until they equal the amount labeled and fold the top.

BB fail spotted
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6864|Reykjavík, Iceland.
lol coins
lol bills
Plastic ftw.
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6683|The Outer Circle
i got 3 boxes full of change, same size as a shoe box. its got all from 1p-20p in it cba to count it all, and bag it up! dont think we have them roll things ere, just bags There's a machine in ASDA that counts it for you takes 10p or 8p (cant remember) from every pound, think thats like the coinstar. Last time I took a box there i had over £120 in there so should pay for me holiday with the 3 of em if i cba to count it!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5606

Sydney wrote:

lol coins
lol bills
Plastic ftw.
Considering one dollar is worth 131 Iceland krona it doesn't surprise me you guys prefer to do trade in plastics.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5421
coinstar
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6348|Australia
lol good work.

A while back, my aunt gave me a plastic box full of change. She and my cousins have done a lot of international travel, so when they return to Australia, they just dumped their spare change in the aforementioned box, along with their change in $AU. She offered to let my keep all of the Australian money if I sorted it all out.
I finally got around to it and ended up with $60 in 5c coins - thats 1200 individual pieces. As I was sorting I was all like "wtf" as I had little piles of coins from Europe, US, Asia, etc and the pile of 5c coins kept growing and growing and growing and growing.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard