ghettoperson
+1,943|6670

Finray wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

You can do better, Mitch.
First and last time this will be said tbh.
Nah, he could do better than that fat chick he's banging. He looks like Zac Efron FFS!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6550|Global Command
Tell him 16 hundy. Pads are one thing, you generally don't get new rotors you get the ones you have machined which will cost 1-2 hundred.

Be happy, he sounds straight; square business I got fucked on the last used vehicle I bought. It won't pass smog. I will soon abandon it on the side of the road as I can't even do the dmv paperwork.

Never trust any friends of friends.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6147|So Cal
WOW THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO WEIRD!
I just sold My 2000 Dodge Intrepid On Tuesday on Craigs List.
ha ha ha. No Kidding... I swear on my own head.
... Had over 121,000 miles with a rebuilt 95K mile motor. papers and all.
Would show you the ad but deleted it...
I do have the pics though:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k202/joshuame505/CAR%20for%20SALE/98-04_Dodge_Intrepid.jpg
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k202/joshuame505/CAR%20for%20SALE/VM976A.jpg
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k202/joshuame505/CAR%20for%20SALE/00dodgeintrepidint.jpg

HA HA HA.... I sold it cause motor started making funny noises... DON't TRUST A DODGE INTREPID.
I should know..   

The best part of this is that I bought it for $1750 over two weeks ago and sold it at $2600 making a nice profit.
...LOL WEIRD!!!!!
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5606

Brake pads and a rotor will run you more then a $100. Save up for something better.
MrMagoo
Not welcome @ BF2S
+12|5427

menzo wrote:

that they make those things in the US. ugly ass hell tbh
They make honda accords in the US, along with most other "imports"
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6410

ATG wrote:

Tell him 16 hundy. Pads are one thing, you generally don't get new rotors you get the ones you have machined which will cost 1-2 hundred.
It really depends on the rotor. It seems a lot of rotors these days are made close to their minimum thickness specification or made of a material that cannot be turned (resurfaced, machined, etc.) even once.  I've found that newer rotors are closer to minimum spec than older rotors and any grooves from worn pads make them "out of spec" and you can't get a reputable machinist to turn them. Because of this I haven't had rotors turned in awhile, I believe it was something like $15-30 per rotor depending on the machine time the rotor required. You can get rotors turned at most Checkers, AutoZones and Napa's in an hour or two. You really only need to get the rotors turned or replaced if there are grooves or really slick spots. If they don't look bad, and are straight, you can take some sand paper and rough them up a little.

With that said I still take rotors with me and have them measured to see if they can be turned. You can save at least $10 per rotor getting them turned rather than buying new ones. Sometimes its more like $50 each, depending on the rotor.

Macbeth wrote:

Brake pads and a rotor will run you more then a $100. Save up for something better.
You can get one rotor and one set of pads for under $100 assuming you do the labor yourself.

I agree with many others though, I wouldn't buy an Intrepid, they do not have a good reputation.

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2009-07-23 15:50:52)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Christbane
+51|6255
intrepid is just another car made by chrysler thats a steaming pile of shit.   do not buy
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6386|California
Get a Bugatti Veyron, not too much of a price difference.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5719
Dodge is crap.

For you I suggest getting a Toyota/Suziki/Nissan etc.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6713

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Dodge is crap.

You def work for the Japanese government.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5719

Superior Mind wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Dodge is crap.

You def work for the Japanese government.
My uncle had a volkswagen SUV and one of his lightbulbs inside his headlight broke. He had to take it back to the dealer to get it replaced. They were going to charge him $300. No other way to replace it except through the dealership. Whenever I want to replace a light bulb in a Suziki for example, all I have to do is go to AutoZone and by one from $10 then spend 5 minutes replacing it. Also they tend to last longer and are good on gas.

Last edited by 12/f/taiwan (2009-07-23 22:01:40)

Benzin
+576|6019
Listen to me when I say this:
DO NOT BUY A DODGE
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6550|Global Command

CapnNismo wrote:

DO NOT BUY A DODGE
Oh cork it.

I gave away a Dodge truck with 300k on it. It still runs as my now homeless office girl now drives it.

That truck had some issues such as bad paint and deteriorating seat foam but it just wouldn't die.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5606

ATG wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

DO NOT BUY A DODGE
Oh cork it.

I gave away a Dodge truck with 300k on it. It still runs as my now homeless office girl now drives it.

That truck had some issues such as bad paint and deteriorating seat foam but it just wouldn't die.
Dodge Chargers and Challengers are fucking nice. tbh.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6386|California
Dodge Challengers are sex.
I saw one decked out in pure black, and its engine was like orgasm sounds
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5925|CA

CapnNismo wrote:

DO NOT BUY A DODGE
Not everyone wants an asian V6 that sounds like a dirt bike...

Last edited by TopHat01 (2009-07-24 02:12:17)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6459|King Of The Islands

DrunkFace wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Ya mean the disc?
their are disc brakes and their are drum brakes
They still use drum brakes on cars made this century?
America is the home of the brave.

Also Googled, lawl. It's like those ass-backwards Taurus they tried to make us buy.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6410
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/Posters/DrumBrakes.jpg
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6151|Carnoustie MASSIF
Don't buy it, that car is fuckinh hideous.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6151|Carnoustie MASSIF

TopHat01 wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

DO NOT BUY A DODGE
How many v6s do you know that sound like dirt bikes. You Americans and your prejudice. Instead of reliability, handling, speed, refinement, and frugality, you want cars that are prone to breaking down, can't handle, hideously underpowered for the size of engine, shit interiors, and very, very thirsty.

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6671|Keyboard

ATG wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

DO NOT BUY A DODGE
Oh cork it.

Cars are one thing, trucks tend to be more reliable than the shit cars they make.
Christbane
+51|6255

TopHat01 wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

DO NOT BUY A DODGE
I hate to break it to you... but Mitsubishi makes a large portion of dodges cars
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6386|California
I'm getting a new car or truck this month and after seeing this 2010 fusion hybrid ad from ford, I think that will be my new car
sike!!
Going to get a 09 chevy silverado or a mercedes to follow the family tradition

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard