wraparoundww
+-1|6708|Cleveland, OH
Hey, I played a couple of rounds of warlord last night.  Picked up engineer badge first round and medic badge second round.

Round 1 updated stats, during round 2 I was disconnected for some reason.  It just said lost connection.

Round 2 did not update......

Anybody experience this before?

Thanks.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6804
First of all, the large, shiney SEARCH button would have answered this.

Second, yes it has been known for a very long time now, almost since BF2 came out, that if you disconnect, are kicked, or lose your connection mid-round, the score you got that round, along with any badges, are lost.  You must reconnect and finish the round in order for your stats to be saved.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6741

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

Second, yes it has been known for a very long time now, almost since BF2 came out, that if you disconnect, are kicked, or lose your connection mid-round, the score you got that round, along with any badges, are lost.  You must reconnect and finish the round in order for your stats to be saved.
even then its hopeless. i got 100 knife kills prior and got 16 knife kills IAR, lost connection, got back in and ended up getting 20. nothing
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6804

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

even then its hopeless. i got 100 knife kills prior and got 16 knife kills IAR, lost connection, got back in and ended up getting 20. nothing
Sometimes that happens

I acutally got my expert knife badge requirements twice.  The first time (during which I never got disconnected), nothing, then second time I got it.

Last edited by [Ahazi] Kaika (2006-04-02 12:39:37)

airborne916
+24|6708

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

then can i go and kill 100 of my team mates and leave with 10 tickets left then come back the next game and ill be ok?
xaven
+25|6776|Berlin
when you lose the connection through server crash, then all is lost. when its only client-side, your score / awards / data will be transmitted...
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6685|Uk
So, if you Tk a lot then unplug your internet or disconnect from internet whilst midround. Will it still transmit ?
xaven
+25|6776|Berlin
sure. the game server transmits, not the client....
Rajiraj
+0|6644
i got 2 vetran badges in one round once and at the end of that round i got disconeted and it didnt give me the stats until the next day....so wait a little
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6673|Washington, DC

You get points for leaving mid-round.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6891|San Francisco

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

Please do not post erroneous information. It only serves to further confuse people coming here for help.
wraparoundww
+-1|6708|Cleveland, OH
Well, I did search and nothing provided useful.  It seems that I've only had this problem with Special Forces.  In the game that I referred to I lost connection, tried to go back in but by that time it was full.....sigh.  I played vanilla BF2 today and stats updated just fine.  Looks like I just lost the ones mentioned above.

I guess nothing is perfect in EA land.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard