Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6197|Ireland

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Is USMarine a constitutionalists now?
have no idea what that is so no
Don't resist young Marine, it is your destiny.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6635|London, England
I don't get it, back when W was in charge usmarine was a defender of the faith, a super duper patriotic superman who killed arabs for freedom, and now all of a sudden he wants to burn the American flag and supports a-jod
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6197|Ireland

Mekstizzle wrote:

I don't get it, back when W was in charge usmarine was a defender of the faith, a super duper patriotic superman who killed arabs for freedom, and now all of a sudden he wants to burn the American flag and supports a-jod
I heard he killed arabs just for the fun of it and he could snap a man in two with his cold stare.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

Mekstizzle wrote:

i killed arabs cuz they wanted to kill me.  and i want to burn the govt and rich people, not the flag Mok you towel.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Rich people? Since when did you become a communazi
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

Mekstizzle wrote:

Rich people? Since when did you become a communazi
you know...the rich cheaters.  crooks.  ceo's and such.  jesus stop drawing your own conclusions or i will smack you.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
What's that, you're going to finally follow through with ATG's crazy plan of a Coup d'état

oh how you have changed
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6197|Ireland

Mekstizzle wrote:

Coup d'état
A threesome?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

Mekstizzle wrote:

What's that, you're going to finally follow through with ATG's crazy plan of a Coup d'état

oh how you have changed
i am rambo,  bitch
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6543|Global Command

Mekstizzle wrote:

oh how you have changed
I have no such plans or ambitions.

Saying something should happen and conspiring to do it are radically different things.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6615|132 and Bush

usmarine wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

oh how you have changed
i am rambo,  bitch
So you're heading off to live in Burma?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

perhaps
Mekstizzle
WALKER
No no wasn't he living in Thailand or Vietnam or something and was sent to Burma to just... kill some people and save some other guys or something, lots of blood and gore, good film, good film
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6615|132 and Bush

Mekstizzle wrote:

No no wasn't he living in Thailand or Vietnam or something and was sent to Burma to just... kill some people and save some other guys or something, lots of blood and gore, good film, good film
Thank you fkn Roger Ebert.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6710|NJ

Lotta_Drool wrote:

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Is USMarine a constitutionalists now?
have no idea what that is so no
Don't resist young Marine, it is your destiny.
Oh someone who believes in the constitution of this country over the parties corrupting it?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6776

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Oh someone who believes in the constitution of this country over the parties corrupting it?
meh....i dunno.  wouldnt call myself that tbh.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6237|Escea

Mekstizzle wrote:

I concur.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6569
Newsflash: this isn't the first recession the US has suffered and it sure as hell won't be the last. This grim non-stop heralding of the apocalypse in the downturn is akin to the rabid speculative optimism of the last upturn. Capitalism/Reality = ups and downs, cycles, blips. Things can't always be good and economies can't perpetually grow. People need to get some perspective. Has anybody got some alternative to the system we have now? Some magic system whereby all politicians are completely altruistic, omnipotent and hold the secret of eternal plenty for the masses? Speak up if you do.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-06-22 16:39:47)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

CameronPoe wrote:

Newsflash: this isn't the first recession the US has suffered and it sure as hell won't be the last. This grim non-stop heralding of the apocalypse in the downturn is akin to the rabid speculative optimism of the last upturn. Capitalism/Reality = ups and downs, cycles, blips. Things can't always be good and economies can't perpetually grow. People need to get some perspective. Has anybody got some alternative to the system we have now? Speak up if you do.
Feudalism.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6569

Macbeth wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Newsflash: this isn't the first recession the US has suffered and it sure as hell won't be the last. This grim non-stop heralding of the apocalypse in the downturn is akin to the rabid speculative optimism of the last upturn. Capitalism/Reality = ups and downs, cycles, blips. Things can't always be good and economies can't perpetually grow. People need to get some perspective. Has anybody got some alternative to the system we have now? Speak up if you do.
Feudalism.
Too many people think things like iPods are important. You can't grow iPods.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-06-22 16:41:35)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

CameronPoe wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Feudalism.
Too many people think things like iPods are important.
Damned social evolution.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6615|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

Newsflash: this isn't the first recession the US has suffered and it sure as hell won't be the last. This grim non-stop heralding of the apocalypse in the downturn is akin to the rabid speculative optimism of the last upturn. Capitalism/Reality = ups and downs, cycles, blips. Things can't always be good and economies can't perpetually grow. People need to get some perspective. Has anybody got some alternative to the system we have now? Some magic system whereby all politicians are completely altruistic, omnipotent and hold the secret of eternal plenty for the masses? Speak up if you do.
Anarchy of course.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6543|Global Command
Star Trek. srs.

We need to evolve.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6601|sWEEDen
Apples doesnt grow on trees?
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6212

CameronPoe wrote:

The closest thing to perfection is the US Constitution.  The entire western civilization should follow that piece of paper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard