scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6680|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Almost every time you heal somebody or give them ammo it doesn't give you your points. Any Advice.

Thanks.

Last edited by scottomus0 (2006-04-01 06:15:56)

wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6783|England
maybe they havent lost enough health/ammo.
Let them bleed a little more

good way to get your heals up is to stick with snipers, often they wil be in their own little sniping match with snipers from the other team so when they get hit, they really need a medipack.
Prime example being Sharqi, on the TV station roof. You will often find 3 or 4 snipers on the roof, just keep dropping medipacks/ammo bags behind them. You will get your points.
Resupply, Id stick with a spec-ops guy (as well as randomly dropping ammobags) he will really appreciate the ammo. Especially if he is taking out the enemy assets or going for his explosives badge.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6783|England
Or even better. If you are in a squad, check what classes of soldier are already in the squad and see what the squad needs, if there is no medic or no support or no engi' they will always be needed in a squad.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6680|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Thanks I'll give that a try.
Azr4eL
+0|6835|Italy
Same post for two treads...
Ammo, Healt o Repair give you points ONLY when you reload/repair/rehealt a FULL CICLE (of healt, ammo ext.) If you heal two half wounded guys you gain a Healing point. Same for two half destroyed tanks... Ammo is easyer, 'cause often a single ammo clip or a grenade give you the point. Oh, well... with new patch and 2/3 of players with support class is not so easy indeed...
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6804
Not true on the ammo.  I found that you get a point for every couple nades missing, or every couple AT rockets shot.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6689|Peoria
here's how its done

Heal: You must heal the equivalent of 100 points of health. Meaning you can't get a heal point off of one soldier.

Ex. I see two soldiers. Each soldier needs 50 health points. I toss 2 medpacks and they both pick them up. I get 1 heal point.

Ammo: You must refill one of the weapon's spare magazines up to full.

Ex. I shoot a bullet. You toss me a ammo pack. I still have all my magazines for my gun, so I don't pick it up. Then I reload the gun. Suddenly I'm down 1 magazine, so I pick up the ammo pack, and you get an ammo point.

Ammo is insanely easy, because it only takes 1 gernade toss or 1 anti tank shot to merit reloading, and thus ammo points. An easy way to get ammo points it to play US on karkand and at the very begining when everyone is tossing nades over the fence, chuck those bags left and right. I have gotten several points there before because of that tactic.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard