{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6781|San Antonio, Texas

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Freedom of Speech.
I love how no one took on my Don Imus point...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6622|132 and Bush

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Freedom of Speech.
What exactly are you looking for bud? I think the consensus is the Imus should not have been fired neither.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

Kmarion wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Freedom of Speech.
What exactly are you looking for bud? I think the consensus is the Imus should not have been fired neither.
Many thought otherwise, because he was fired.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6622|132 and Bush

Oh, well ignore them. Common sense and civil liberties ain't their thing.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5607

IMHO Palin actually has a pretty good opportunity here. If she would go on Letterman's show, joke around, accept the apology, be nice, and sell her views she could come off well as the benevolent forgiving mother.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

Kmarion wrote:

Oh, well ignore them. Common sense and civil liberties ain't their thing.
Unless it is found useful to them, such as this case. I hate all the damn double standards here!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6519

OH SHI- any of you even watch Letterman, tonite?
i got that one wrong. oh well, 30% minority counts for sumthin'.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Freedom of Speech.
Already thought of that, check out that idiot liberal idiot Keith Olbermann as he talks about Don Imus compared to what he says about Letterman.

typical liberal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlaqvl2S … p;index=64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi3lJpdyAzM
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|6016|Truthistan
Palin is a media pig.
Her 18 year old is a born again virgin tube snake pig.
And I just heard that her 14 year old was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez. .

It was all on TV so it must be true
Pssst I hear he's Dominican..... that's not going to play well with the base

Who is a worse mother? Kate Gosselin of John & Kate plus Eight or Sarah Palin?
For me its Sarah Palin hands down, btw where is her downs syndrome election prop baby anyway.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA

Diesel_dyk wrote:

Palin is a media pig.
Her 18 year old is a born again virgin tube snake pig.
And I just heard that her 14 year old was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez. .

It was all on TV so it must be true
Pssst I hear he's Dominican..... that's not going to play well with the base

Who is a worse mother? Kate Gosselin of John & Kate plus Eight or Sarah Palin?
For me its Sarah Palin hands down, btw where is her downs syndrome election prop baby anyway.
You really really, need your prepubescent ass kicked
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6468|Chicago, IL
Palin supporters didn't know who letterman was until this made fox news headlines...
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

S.Lythberg wrote:

Palin supporters didn't know who letterman was until this made fox news headlines...
Just like many didn't know who BO was until he ran for presidency? Come on, every one knows who Letterman is.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6468|Chicago, IL

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Just like many didn't know who BO was until he ran for presidency? Come on, every one knows who Letterman is.
lol, have you seen the palin crowd?  They don't even know who won the civil war.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

S.Lythberg wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

lol, have you seen the palin crowd?  They don't even know who won the civil war.
Damn those typical Americans and the public education they get!
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6468|Chicago, IL

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Damn those typical Americans and the public education they get!
i detect a 50% chance of sarcasm here, but regardless, there is a large portion of the American public who have little knowledge of world history or international affairs, and they wanted to elect a president like them, which would have been disastrous for this country.  People complained about elitism, but I want the best damn mind in the nation running the free world, not some bumpkin.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA

S.Lythberg wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

There was no such thing as the American civil war. (technically)

A civil war is a fight between 2 factions of the same country. The South seceded, so they were officially their own country. It then became a war between 2 nations and 2 different govts. Am I right or wrong?
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6468|Chicago, IL

lowing wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

A civil war is a fight between 2 factions of the same country. The South seceded, so they were officially their own country. It then became a war between 2 nations and 2 different govts. Am I right or wrong?
they failed in their secession, and were never recognized by the global community as a sovereign nation, therefore, it is a civil war, they were independent only in their own minds.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.

lowing wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Wrong, the south was never recognized as a country, so it was a civil war. Back on topic please.

S.Lythberg wrote:

i detect a 50% chance of sarcasm here, but regardless, there is a large portion of the American public who have little knowledge of world history or international affairs, and they wanted to elect a president like them, which would have been disastrous for this country.  People complained about elitism, but I want the best damn mind in the nation running the free world, not some bumpkin.
Not much sarcasm there. I believe Palin would have been a much better domestic VP or POTUS then Biden or Obama respectfully. Too bad the best mind wasn't on the ticket, nor ever will be.

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2009-06-15 22:37:01)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA

S.Lythberg wrote:

lowing wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

they failed in their secession, and were never recognized by the global community as a sovereign nation, therefore, it is a civil war, they were independent only in their own minds.
Is global recognition a must when you start a country? If so, all of this shit about the "nation of Palestine" seems to be out the window.

The south traded with other countries, formed their own govt. flew their own flag, had their own money, their own culture, their own military, their own borders. Sounds like a country to me.

there, I started a new thread, you can have this one back

Last edited by lowing (2009-06-15 23:05:51)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6577

Stingray24 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Like I said, when it is your underage kid that is the target, you will feel differently.
Maybe but that's just emotion and human instinct. Something which one should often suppress. On this forum I try my best to debate things from a rational non-emotional point of view. Emotion clouds rationality.
Speaking for myself, I could not have anticipated nor comprehended the way I feel about my children before fatherhood.  Now, my daughter is only turning 3 this year.  But I promise you I would be nose to nose with any man unfortunate enough to shoot his mouth off like that about my daughter.  There's just an unwritten rule that one should not talk like that about another man's daughter, especially an underage daughter.  Regarding the supporters wanting him fired?  Lame.  A simple condemnation of the incredibly crass statement would have been sufficient.
Of course you're going to feel like punching the guys lights out but then where would you be: up on charges of assault that's where with the culprit laughing all the way to the bank. Hence the need to sit back and let anger subside before making rational decisions. Sun Tzu 101. Emotion and quick tempers are probably responsible for 80% of the worlds bad decisions.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-06-16 00:14:40)

BVC
+325|6717
Bob Dole didn't QQ, and Letterman got at least a years worth of jokes out of him...no sir, he even went on Letterman's show and everybody lived happily ever after.
mcjagdflieger
Champion of Dueling Rectums
+26|6332|South Jersey
Why don't they just scratch him with a hefty fine? Im sure he's got plenty of dough to spare. Thats a pretty fucked up thing to say on TV. Yea yea free speech and all, but on TV? Doesn't the FCC have a say in this kinda thing? If I were Mr. Palin I would Andrew Jackson the shit out of Letterman, fuck him up with my cane...in front of all his friends.

Also...why the fuck do people make fun of her for fucking some dude? Shit happens to everybody, and who doesnt like sex? How can you call her a whore? what if thats the only dude shes ever fucked? Id hit it, and again, and again, again. Then I'd let my buddy hit it, and then I'd dive back in. Ya'll queer or sumthin? This is why politics are fucking stupid...it turns people into retards...for some reason, when politics are involved, everyone seems to worry about stupid unimportant shit 85% of the time...and the actual shit that matters, like running the country properly, only gets addressed the other 15%.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6668

mcjagdflieger wrote:

when politics are involved, everyone seems to worry about stupid unimportant shit 85% of the time...and the actual shit that matters, like running the country properly, only gets addressed the other 15%.
People are dumb, materialistic, and lack an attention span. It's the reason why Arrested Development got canceled in favor of generic reality TV shows.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6600|Columbus, OH
The sad part was the joke was really lame. If she did not push the mater, everyone would of forgotten what Dave said.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6673|USA

loubot wrote:

The sad part was the joke was really lame. If she did not push the mater, everyone would of forgotten what Dave said.
Ya mean eveyone would have forgotten that was not the parent of the 14 year old girl who was joked about getting fucked.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard