Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6309|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
I have recently reinstalled BF2 but haven't had a chance to play it until tonight. I launch PR and i get a blue screen, saying something like:

DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL

and the regular contact the administrator stuff. I doubt my card is overheating, because it only happens when I try to play BF2. Any help would be appreciated, and yes, I have the most recent drivers.

Specs:
Nvidia 9800GTX+
2GB DDR2 RAM
Intel P4 2.8GHz
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6739
the p4 2.8 has to be a bottleneck with the 9800gtx i would imagine?
do you have your memory or proc overclocked?
have you uninstalled and re-installed your video drivers?
are you patched up to 1.41 with bf2?
and do you have the latest PR files?

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2009-06-13 22:21:09)

Love is the answer
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6309|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

the p4 2.8 has to be a bottleneck with the 9800gtx i would imagine?
do you have your memory or proc overclocked?
have you uninstalled and re-installed your video drivers?
are you patched up to 1.41 with bf2?
and do you have the latest PR files?
Yes, no, yes, yes, yes. I probably should have said this before, but I have played BF2 successfully with my new card a few months back. I then had to uninstall BF2 and PR to make room for other games, and coming back to BF2 now, it seems I can't.
ArabianSensation
+2|5464
Update your graphics drivers. Nvidia recently released new ones.

I have the same video card and I sometimes get that error, although after I updated it seemed fine. You might want to upgrade the rest of your computer instead of just the graphics card....... You're really limiting performance with that slow processor.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6833|NÃ¥rvei

If you have played the game with the same or a poorer setup you should prolly do a reinstall ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6136|SC | USA |

ArabianSensation wrote:

Update your graphics drivers. Nvidia recently released new ones.

I have the same video card and I sometimes get that error, although after I updated it seemed fine. You might want to upgrade the rest of your computer instead of just the graphics card....... You're really limiting performance with that slow processor.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE LATEST DRIVERS

The 185.85 set has netted me BSOD after mother fucking BSOD. The 182.50 set has been the most stable so far.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard