Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6668
Over the last few years my roommates and I have acquired a sizable amount of Wired, Nintendo Power, and other miscellaneous magazines which we use as bathroom reading material. Our apartment has 2 bathrooms, so, naturally, it made sense to keep all the magazines in one location, which we designated the "dumps only" bathroom. The other bathroom is used for number 1, showering, and everything else. It's been this way for a while -- at least 3 years.

Anyway, now that you have some background info, here is my current predicament. The girl I've been dating always wants to hang out at her place...never at mine. Today, I confronted her about this and she told me it's because of the dumps only bathroom. She said she feels like she has no privacy here -- that whenever she goes to the bathroom, everyone will know what she is doing based on the bathroom she is in. Also, she made a few quips about how it is unsanitary, but we keep the place clean so I don't see any problem. Am I in the wrong here? How do I tell her it's nothing bad?
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6597|London
''dumps only bathroom'' -genius

but she has a point, imagine how it is for a girl having to take the walk of shame to the dumps bathroom in a room full of guys...
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6668

Aries_37 wrote:

but she has a point, imagine how it is for a girl having to take the walk of shame to the dumps bathroom in a room full of guys...
No one cares though. We've been doing this for years.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6542|Austin, Texas
Allow her to take dumps in the other bathroom?
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6533|Gold Coast
hahahahahahha

Idunno, just tell her nobody thinks anything less of her if she takes a dump, since everyone does it.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6002|Toronto

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

You have. She hasn't. You'd have to make her undertand that you're not judging her, or mocking her.
I like pie.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6597|London
well no guys generally don't care, but a girl would never understand that, and you have to understand where she's coming from
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6490
Hey FP, what's with the "1 post every three months" thing that you've been doing.

Are you part of the site or not? Pick a side, we're at war.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6551|Global Command
I told you Macbeth was no fancypants.
CrazeD
+368|6694|Maine

TSI wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

You have. She hasn't. You'd have to make her undertand that you're not judging her, or mocking her.
Why would you be judging her or mocking her because she takes a shit? Everyone takes a shit, BFD.

EDIT: Your girl must not have very much self confidence if she can't take a shit with people knowing she is taking a shit.

Last edited by CrazeD (2009-06-12 17:11:13)

CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6640|Medford, WI
holy shit its fancy
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6551|Global Command
All hail him. Welcome back!
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6002|Toronto

CrazeD wrote:

TSI wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Why would you be judging her or mocking her because she takes a shit? Everyone takes a shit, BFD.

EDIT: Your girl must not have very much self confidence if she can't take a shit with people knowing she is taking a shit.
Girl taking a shit= omg! for most guys. I'm generalising; it's the "mystique" of it that turns them into 5-yr-olds. Which is probs what she's used to, hence would feel uncomfortable not knowing what the guys are thinking/saying on the other side of the wall.

@Aries: nice pun.
I like pie.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6735|Purplicious Wisconsin
Nothing wrong with dumps only bathroom. Your girlfriend cares way too much for other people's opinion.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6467|EE Chat
OH MY GOD ITS FANCY, HOLY SHIT.
hai.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6738|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
HOLY HELL, fancy's back!

Nah, there's nothing wrong with a dumps only bathroom.
13rin
+977|6501

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Over the last few years my roommates and I have acquired a sizable amount of Wired, Nintendo Power, and other miscellaneous magazines which we use as bathroom reading material. Our apartment has 2 bathrooms, so, naturally, it made sense to keep all the magazines in one location, which we designated the "dumps only" bathroom. The other bathroom is used for number 1, showering, and everything else. It's been this way for a while -- at least 3 years.

Anyway, now that you have some background info, here is my current predicament. The girl I've been dating always wants to hang out at her place...never at mine. Today, I confronted her about this and she told me it's because of the dumps only bathroom. She said she feels like she has no privacy here -- that whenever she goes to the bathroom, everyone will know what she is doing based on the bathroom she is in. Also, she made a few quips about how it is unsanitary, but we keep the place clean so I don't see any problem. Am I in the wrong here? How do I tell her it's nothing bad?
Clean your fucking bathrooms and buy matches.  Oh and tell her everyone poops...  everyone.  Welcome back.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6401|MN
Women will always care and to expect her to just get used to it is foolish.  She will move on over something like this, be forewarned.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6170|'straya
Solution, considering she probably doesn't read the material anyway, just say she can use either and it doesn't matter... if only one person is doing it, it won't ruin the system
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6763|OctoLand
Hi FP! (major contribution to thread)
I know fucking karate
Ioan92
+337|5744
what the shit pollux is back!
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6294
Haven't seen you for a while.