.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone
somebody posted this before like a year ago
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6416|Finland

Ye happened twice. Sleeping over my hand has happened more often, never gets ol when you wake up and don't feel one of ur hands
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6330

u guys r freakin me out man. Now im scared its gonna happen to me
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5934|CA
I'm sorry to inform you, but you've got a demon.   Reports have been around for centuries of people experiencing this same phenomenon.  I have seen it on TV, so I know it's true.  The affect of you're feeling is from the phantom demon sitting atop your chest, causing paralysis and a the feeling of a hefty weight upon the chest and/or loss of breath. 

This demon is probably masturbating;  look for signs of demon semen.  If found, try to get on God's side very quickly or you're fucked.
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6664|The Outer Circle

Dookie0119 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

I woke up... sorta... my eyes were open, I tried to get up, and I couldn't. It was as though I was paralyzed. I couldn't move anything, not my head, not my eyes, nothing. scariest shit I've experienced in my life man.... any1 else experience this? it lasted for what seemed like a couple minutes...
Yep, had it a few times before.
I had this, well something similar last Sunday night. Heard like a real buzzing noise in my right ear that woke me up, next thing I know I'm there eyes open but me entire body is shaking, not shivering more body-popping! couldn't move or stop it! absolutely shit scared!

Went the doctors on Tuesday morning, he said he's not sure what it is but will have to go back next month for EKG and all that shit found out too I got high blood pressure [150/90] , probably had something to do with it.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Ye happened twice. Sleeping over my hand has happened more often, never gets ol when you wake up and don't feel one of ur hands
Do you then give yourself 'The Stranger'?
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6416|Finland

ghettoperson wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Do you then give yourself 'The Stranger'?
nope, pretty hard as you can't move the hand. + it goes away real quick
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA
im so tired ughhhhhh barely made it to school. fucking bullshit man some girl told me it was a ghost sitting on me i was like lol wut
SealXo
+309|6537
last week i couldnt sleep cuz i was sick and i had eye strain so i would fall asleep and the sheets of my bed started turning into things- its hard to explain, i was half dreaming half awake.
BRiiNDED
+137|6126
I have it every morning; it's called not being bothered to get out of bed and that you want moar sleep to be honest.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas

Death_Brinded_Pro wrote:

I have it every morning; it's called not being bothered to get out of bed and that you want moar sleep to be honest.
This.

I get that occasionally. It passes in time of course. :p
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA

Death_Brinded_Pro wrote:

its not funny. when it happens to you you will shit bricks.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6745|Reality

Reciprocity wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

Probably just a very real dream.
look up sleep paralysis, it's a real experience.

my biggest dread is waking up to a calf cramp.  i hate that shit.
That fuckin hurts ^^^. Serious pain.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6231|NSW, Australia

JahManRed wrote:

Ive had the opposite a few time. Arms and legs flailing on their own, just as I wake up.
i had that once kinda, i was face down with my pillow in my mouth and i was like having a seizure, i think it was my body trying to wake me up so i could breath properly
i was fucking scared
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia

Nappy wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Ive had the opposite a few time. Arms and legs flailing on their own, just as I wake up.
i had that once kinda, i was face down with my pillow in my mouth and i was like having a seizure, i think it was my body trying to wake me up so i could breath properly
i was fucking scared
Sounds like you were being raped sorry to say...
Serious Flex
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6344|California
If you get a calf cramp you have to stand on it. Goes away much faster. Under your jaw cramp, it usually helps if you 'push it back in'.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

~Smokey~ wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

Probably just a very real dream.
look up sleep paralysis, it's a real experience.

my biggest dread is waking up to a calf cramp.  i hate that shit.
Had that twice, once when i was at a mates.

He thought i was being murdered in the next room...
oh god i thought i was the only one!
i stretch my legs in my sleep and WHAM
15 more years! 15 more years!
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5499|England
pussyoles
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5938
Weirdest thing I get is that right before I'm going to fall asleep or something or just in the middle of the night I'll wake up. I think it's my legs having a spasm or something My right one...wtf...
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ
Happened to me once, after like 8 hits of Salvia in 15 minutes

I was layed out on the floor and couldnt move, it was pretty awesome though

I just ended up falling asleep, and then waking up, and baking
BRiiNDED
+137|6126

elite.mafia wrote:

Death_Brinded_Pro wrote:

its funny. when it happens to you you will laugh.
fixt, i generally do laugh at shit like that.
does that make be bad

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard