killaer
+41|6740
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09 … -bad/51448

Interview video with some kickass gameplay footage.

I liked BF:BC, but I realize that lots of people were turned off because they thought it was dumbed down for consoles. However, from the gameplay in here and from their announcements that it will be on PC it's looking really kickass. The video is cool, shows AWESOME destruction, jets, choppers, a blackhawk...

Edit: Also rofl for the first time even in a Battlefield game...introducing...BLOOD! That's right, actual BLOOD instead of dust DICE has outdone themselves this time

Last edited by killaer (2009-06-12 09:24:29)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6214|Roma
Looks like gameplay will feel like 2142, with the gun recoils, sights etc.
Sigh..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5520|England
killaer
+41|6740

SamBo:D wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=120870
Other Titles
Chat about games outside the Battlefield Series
Banned
+236|5520|England

killaer wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=120870
Other Titles
Chat about games outside the Battlefield Series
Blame poseidon
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6325
fucking awesome.
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6544|Polish state of EU
Did he just destroy a tank with blackhawk minigun?

https://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4867/facepalmq.jpg
Zefar
+116|6672|Sweden
Not sure how I should translate that, sure tanks are strong and can take bullets but minigun isnt really a shitty gun fyi. Or that the tank didnt manage to kill the chopper.
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5634|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
Minigun could never take out a tank. A 30mm Vulcan Cannon (A10 Gun) could, but I don't think that's what that was.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6295
^^^Wow people get your thumbs out of your asses. The game looks amazing. I drooled over the chopper takedown. Motherfucking explosions!
BL4CKL10N
+66|6305

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Looks like gameplay will feel like 2142, with the gun recoils, sights etc.
Sigh..
Exactly -.-

Hope BF3 will be more like BF2.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6784

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

Did he just destroy a tank with blackhawk minigun?
k?  you can rearm jets in bf2 without landing.  wats your point?
Ioan92
+337|5745
CoD4 somehow looks better?

Why am I thinking this?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6704|Disaster Free Zone
Looks absolutely shit tbh.

There is no recoil, the explosions look overdone and stupid. The game play just looks like halo, the graphics looks like you're trippin on scrooms and the destructible buildings looked about as realistic as lego.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5811|Catherine Black

Ioan92 wrote:

CoD4 somehow looks better?

Why am I thinking this?
Because CoD4 is the motherfucking game to end all games and there is nothing wrong with it at all it is perfect graphically, in terms of gameplay, required specifications, mods blahhblahhblahhblah

But I may be slightly biased.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Longbow
+163|6669|Odessa, Ukraine

DrunkFace wrote:

Looks absolutely shit tbh.

There is no recoil, the explosions look overdone and stupid. The game play just looks like halo, the graphics looks like you're trippin on scrooms and the destructible buildings looked about as realistic as lego.
Tbh this. The game looks like a console port. I remember, BF2:Modern Combat looked exactly the same. I'm probably not going to buy it. Anyway, waiting for demo.

edit: and stop using 2142 as an example of crappy game. It might be futuristic, but at least it is 100% PC game with 100% PC gameplay and gameplay mechanics. This looks like a port

Last edited by Longbow (2009-06-13 06:41:43)

killaer
+41|6740
lol...bf2 fans really can't enjoy anything can they
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5634|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

^^^Wow people get your thumbs out of your asses. The game looks amazing. I drooled over the chopper takedown. Motherfucking explosions!
It does look amazing, I'm not complaining about a little unrealism. It's what makes games better.
Simon
basically
+838|6681|UK

killaer wrote:

lol...bf2 fans really can't enjoy anything can they
people dont like change.. no 'hardcore' bf2 fan is going to be happy with this game initially. wait till they spend 2000 hours on it
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6644|London, England
Well to be fair it does look almost exactly like the first Bad Company except the buildings are fully destructible right down to the frame. Otherwise everything else looks the same, oh yeah also there's the defribs

Since when did BF2 have recoil anyway, if I remember right, BF2 actually had almost zero recoil and instead there was the shitty random deviation which was compensated for recoil
killaer
+41|6740

Mekstizzle wrote:

Well to be fair it does look almost exactly like the first Bad Company except the buildings are fully destructible right down to the frame. Otherwise everything else looks the same, oh yeah also there's the defribs

Since when did BF2 have recoil anyway, if I remember right, BF2 actually had almost zero recoil and instead there was the shitty random deviation which was compensated for recoil
Yeah, but you have to admit Battlefield Bad Company is not a bad looking game at all.

I think most of the people who hate on Bad Company haven't played it. I'm as big of a fan as BF2 as anyone, It's probably still my highest played game and I play it to this day. At first I thought Bad Company was going to be console shit, but when I played it I actually realized that it was really, REALLY fun and that the destruction was awesome. I don't see the problem with having it availible to play on the PC.
Banned
+236|5520|England
I don't care about this shit anymore

bring on bf3
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6784

I don't care about this shit anymore

bring on bf3
what he said
killaer
+41|6740
What are people expecting from BF3 that this won't bring? I mean from the videos alone...Seems like more vehicles, better graphics, more destruction, etc...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6246|Escea

I'm looking forward to this, in fact I look forward to any new military shooter as long as it looks fun, whether its different or not. I have a knack for not comparing every new game to an older one and subsequently complaining about it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard