Bigrichard
+6|6434
OK i have been playing on the AIX mod and i got to say this is the best mod i have every played on
http://aixtended.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kxMaZk0 … annel_page

i have never had so much fun on BF2 with all the new aircraft u can fly an so on
has anybody here played it at all

this mod just rocks

so what do u guys think about??
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
I too like all the sweet planes and their many bombs. Those clever AI in their planes always get me with their air-to-air rockets. :p Sweet SP mod.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5869|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I like the mod I wish there were more conquest servers with big ticket numbers, I love the A10 Grand slam and F117, and the fact you can have radio in your car, loads of new weapons and equipment etc theres loads of good stuff.
I had to do a reformat a few months ago so had to take AIX2 off, I'll have to download it and the map packs again just for the conquest mode- bit too easy against bots and boring- I have played against some good bot jet pilots though I remember on a few servers I couldnt get rid of them at all lol
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

I love AIX too!

I started off playing Conquest a bit, but then I realized how much fun it was racking up huge scores against dumb bots (and a few very cheapass bots ).

I use it to kill some time or if I want to play BF2 but I'm having a tough time finding a good vanilla server.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5869|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
It's a brilliant way to kill time if your internet connection goes down
Bigrichard
+6|6434
i dont know if it's me or not but the admins on this AIX don't seen to be assholes
like the one's on vanilla BF2
if u get a big score on AIX no one cares
u just rage on for more points and if u did that on vanilla BF2 u just get a ban of them asshole admins
so lets RAGE some more

Last edited by Bigrichard (2009-06-07 11:48:51)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK
That was a pretty inventive video, I think.
PPSKevin
+2|5555|Mukilteo,Washington, USA
Love the mod especially the Su-47 jet
ArabianSensation
+2|5443
That is an excellent mod... I wish you could do 128 players on it theres more than enough vehicles on the maps
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5984
Mate it comes with BF2SPCC, which long story short, lets you have 128 players (as well as your own self contained stats system and more customisation options than you can poke a stick at)
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718
AIX is a lot of fun... lot of cool weapons and planes and maps...
Love is the answer
Bigrichard
+6|6434
Aix Is Just A Kick Ass Mod
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6355|West NY
I wish I didn't have a shitty pc
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6589|sWEEDen
Almost as good as dCon was before they fucked it over....
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6209
+1 about dcon.

What i love on aix is playing MP all vs bots, and going on the bots side. Its quite funny sniping the snipers who think they are the best cos they can kill easy level bots haha
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5457
Downloading it now. The pickup sniper brings good memories of the good 'ol fashion M95 Barrett from the DC mod in bf1942 :p (fun times one shotting people with that in the lost village map)
wingman_lajoda
+17|6769|Gainesville, FL
I just setup a coop server, any ideas for the rotation just let me know.

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.93.223.34:16567/b_560x95.png
signa
~~~~~
+50|6730|Michigan, USA
I've been playing this a lot lately too and its pretty cool.

we are looking at maybe putting up a ranked "city maps" server.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

One of my favorite maps is "End of the Line" (shipping area with crane, oil cisterns, many warehouses). Such a great sniper map, whether it's co-op against bots or conquest against other humans. Have had some very intense matches on there and it's loads of fun.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5457
Like it really much. Inf maps are funnier than vehicle maps. Especially the Urban Jungle. Great feeling laying on a dark rooftop scanning the village with your scope Also very easy to hide cause most of the ground clutter is drawn rly far away. Also love the silenced semi auto sniper that kills with 1 shot :p
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
Love it!
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5457
Btw has any1 figured out what the tanks' secondary shells are for? Tanks only carry 15 of them and have a longer reload time.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6745|Reality
one shell is armor piercing
one shell is high explosive for infantry, cars etc
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Stubbee wrote:

one shell is armor piercing
one shell is high explosive for infantry, cars etc
Ah, I thought so. Thanks!

(I still use both of them in a tank fight though hah)
ugotnoobed
+2|5439|Sweden/Stockholm/Älta
My favourite. But instead of updates/patches their keep releasing mappacks, makes me sick! So i kinda leaved AIX..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard