wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6498|UK

Macbeth wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Because I hate having to do this whole fake emotion for other people bullshit and the whole media is going to try to make us all feel bad for Tyson.
No one feels sorry for Tyson other than you would feel sorry for any father. How are you going to get it into your dumby fucking little head that the solo acts of a man do not alienate him from the feelings and sentiments of being a father. He had a daughter, she died. The personality and history of Mike Tyson do not sterilize the fact that he is a human being and will be fucking crushed by such a bad and unfortunate accident. No one is "faking emotion", people can generally empathize and understand the father-daughter relationship on an entirely impersonal and objective level, that's all this is about, and your rejection of that makes you seem more like a contrived teen than a badass misanthropist.

I jump on people that annoy me and flame then for fun. I don't claim to be some non-emotional machine that hates the entire human race with my scorn and cynicism. Mine is witty and entertaining; yours is immature and predictable. Grow the fuck up, seriously.
Right because I'm always in 100% hate the world mode. Uzique, I don't like the guy, I don't care if his kids die. The fact that based on his previous statements how his kids died, is humorous. Guess I'm just out of touch with humanity.
I find it pretty fucked up you can joke about a 4 year old dying.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6623|England
You must be pretty out of touch with humanity if you find someones child dying in a horrible accident humorous.  I fail to see the death of a youngster amusing in any way shape or form regardless of who's offspring they may be.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6687

This thread is far too serious. I constantly make humorous remarks regarding the deaths of men, women and children, and no one crawls up my ass about it.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5535|England
Wouldn't it be funny if someone threw Macbeth into a charcoal bbq and he burnt to death and was then decapitated with a power tool
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5624

SamBo:D wrote:

Wouldn't it be funny if someone threw Macbeth into a charcoal bbq and he burnt to death and was then decapitated with a power tool
It would. I'd lol all the way to hell.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6639|132 and Bush

Uzique is going to drive Macbeth to the treadmill.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6538|so randum
physically?

i'd 'drive' uzique something physical, he's cute.

Last edited by FatherTed (2009-05-26 17:39:56)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ghettoperson
+1,943|6687

I think it's that spider tattoo he's got that does it.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5672|Southern California
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6538|so randum
yeah bit slow there m8
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Wreckognize
+294|6523
Anyone else read these "so-and-so died" threads just for the flame wars?  It just seems to happen every time.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6194|Vancouver | Canada

Wreckognize wrote:

Anyone else read these "so-and-so died" threads just for the flame wars?  It just seems to happen every time.
I read them to see Uzique call other people "contrived pretentious little cuntrags".
Man With No Name
جندي
+148|5613|The Wild West
kid died
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6616|Columbus, OH

Man With No Name wrote:

kid died
It's sad but what is scary is the aftermath, what is Mke Tyson going to do? The dude is unstable and irrational. If I lived next to him, I'd keep a low profile and out of site....aw fuck it I would move.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6164|So Cal
The story get's sadder when one also has a kid.
Poor girl.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard