Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6712|Brunei Darussalam

So i installed the game again after about year, patched it and joined the server. All good.
Then i got shot the first time, and this web kinda thingy popped up:
https://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7254/screen001v.jpg

Didn't got revive and respawned. Web was gone. Then i got "stunned" by the nade, not killed, just got my ears ringing and it happened again. Couldn't see shit. As soon as the stun effect went away, i was able to see again. I figured this much myself: Somehow the stun effect, even the slightes one, effects my craphics. It's annoying as fuck and i would love to get rid of it, just dunno how.

When i had this game installed before, i didn't have this problem. I've got another craphics card and new display, other than those, my system as it used to be back then.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6673

Are your graphics card drivers updated?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6482|cuntshitlake

Delete the shaders in the bf2142 folder in my documents and run the game again.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6712|Brunei Darussalam

Got it fixed, thanks for the help
oO
your mum wears a leather wig with grey sideburns
+4|5469
The latest NVIDIA drivers had a fix for this. It was caused by an incompatibility between the game's anti-aliasing, and the native stuff done by the card.

It should no longer affect anyone with current drivers.

EDIT: Server admins who see players returning blank punkbuster screenshots should advise players to update their drivers or disable AA in the game to enable them to return meaningful screenshots.

I hope some of that helps someone who might stumble across this thread in future.

Last edited by oO (2009-05-26 10:34:58)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard