Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6491
I thought the game Catholic schoolkids played involving battered rearends, lovingly dubbed 'Suicide', involved clergymen's balls, not inflatables...

Hmmm...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6713

Uzique wrote:

I thought the game Catholic schoolkids played involving battered rearends, lovingly dubbed 'Suicide', involved clergymen's balls, not inflatables...

Hmmm...
It's possible that clergymen inflate their balls to get the ol' blood flowing.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6640|Medford, WI
my brother blew his acl out playing that last month at college
Brasso
+1,549|6651

it's called wallball.  it sucks.

real handball is good.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5655|Southern California
I'm pretty sure all the gang members in southern California play handball.
DaRkAcE
+6|6220

Defiance wrote:

I've never seen actual handball played, but I've played loosely related games. Primarily from elementary school.
This^

The way we played was throw the ball at the wall, when it bounces back if it hits you/you drop it. You run to the wall before the person next to you can throw the ball and it hits the wall. If you don't make it in time, your out. Thats all I remember, we used a tennis ball or racket ball.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5954|United States

Uzique wrote:

y/n

Is this a sport that's exclusively played in slums or in prison workout yards or something? That picture is whack.
Bubba,Uzique. Uzique, Bubba.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6622|132 and Bush

No. My parents loved me.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6240|Phoenix, AZ
[not reading any other posts]

It's usually easiest to play with a large concrete wall... I would play them here, but we lack large concrete walls...

Back in PA we had them, but I would imagine NYC has a good amount of them...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard