dshak
+4|6854
Alright Aftermath... I am swayed, for the first time tonight I experienced what you were talking about. On Ghost town there were spec ops coming up the beach left and right and all over the place to blow up the british arty. Because nobody was using our blackhawk, probably out of fear of it being a flying deathtrap, I decided to rotate it around and get in the mini and waist the guys coming over the hillside...

sure enough twice I have guys come over and left loose on them with the mini, only to be plucked by their apparently overpowering G36... And though I'm no crack shot, I put enough rounds out there I should have killed them. I lost... chain gun vs G36... and I lost...

I give up, I'm on your side.
BVC
+325|6736
Harden up, the transport helos are just that; TRANSPORT.  If they were mean't to be gunships they'd have big rocket pods etc
\o/ AfterMath
+0|6710

Pubic wrote:

Harden up, the transport helos are just that; TRANSPORT.  If they were mean't to be gunships they'd have big rocket pods etc
true but they have mini guns on them not fairy wands that sprinkle pixie dust. Our complaint is the fact that even if it wanted to defend it's self or clear a spawn of bad guys it can't. Either the guns have no killing power or they are so inaccurate you might as well have pkm's in the sides doing the gunning.
Do you want to land in a hostile area and know your blackhawk can't cover you? Really the Blackhawk isn't even an asset in the game now. But go see for yourself
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6687
I don't know if you have seen videos but the blackhawks used to have missles on the sides. Then EA decided to take them out before the game released.
\o/ AfterMath
+0|6710

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I don't know if you have seen videos but the blackhawks used to have missles on the sides. Then EA decided to take them out before the game released.
Yeah I saw that video matter of fact they where supposed to allow troops to deploy ropes and helo out. However I remember they removed the rope idea b/c they said it wasn't fun. But the missile racks no idea. I assume they did it to prevent the helo to over power the MEC and PLA's helos.
Considering the blackhawk I think can carry 2 racks of hellfires totally 8 and the PLA and MEC would carry something like rocket pods.
But let's not get off the topic at hand WTF happened to the mini guns! Thanks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard