RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6592|Area 51

max wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I just ordered an E7400 and GTX260. Gonna be up and folding faster than ever now
omgawsmpwn

RDMC wrote:

Got my PS3 yesterday and downloaded the folding@home software just now, estimated time when it is going to be finished: 6:47 AM.
How can I join the BF2s team on the PS3 btw?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6224|Winland

RDMC wrote:

max wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I just ordered an E7400 and GTX260. Gonna be up and folding faster than ever now
omgawsmpwn

RDMC wrote:

Got my PS3 yesterday and downloaded the folding@home software just now, estimated time when it is going to be finished: 6:47 AM.
I think it's XXO/\[]XAXXX[][], L1, R2, XX/\[].
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6592|Area 51

Freezer7Pro wrote:

RDMC wrote:

max wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

omgawsmpwn

I think it's XXO/\[]XAXXX[][], L1, R2, XX/\[].
found it after some screwing around. Now says 'Team: 137764'
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6576|UK

https://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2196/72514291wa4.jpg

/win
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6224|Winland

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6659

Hey, let me just tell you something. I have not folded for about two months now.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6576|UK

Bastard.  Besides, dont turn it into a > contest or you will wake up max and he will come raep us

Gooners wrote:

Hey, let me just tell you something. I have not folded for about two months now.
Why?  Dont they allow canada folds anymoar?

<3
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6595|NYC / Hamburg

oh hai. I heard you talking about points in this thread

https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/nigelf/dnc-6v7qag4k.jpg
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6659

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6870|Reykjavík, Iceland.

max wrote:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/ … 7qag4k.jpg
Damn Spik3y is above me

Also, current update on Kakao:

1    max    4745
2    SpIk3y 0
3    DU 0
4    Freezer 0
5    metal storm 0
6    Sydney 0
7    Thoruz 0
8    dill13 0
9    GuliblGuy 0
10    tkoi 0
11    Havok_ 0
12    Pessimist 0
13    GodFather 0
14    -CARNIFEX- 0
15    CPTDONALDO 0
16    twoblackli­nes 0
17    TLatbf2s 0

Spamming 511 cores much?

Last edited by Sydney (2009-01-19 15:48:48)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6224|Winland

max wrote:

Silly rich people.

As soon as I get my new stuff, I'm gonna be the second best motherfucking folder in this team!
SpIk3y
Minister of Silly Walks
+67|6166|New Jersey

Freezer7Pro wrote:

max wrote:

Silly rich people.

As soon as I get my new stuff, I'm gonna be the second best motherfucking folder in this team!
Bring it on.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6224|Winland

SpIk3y wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

max wrote:

Silly rich people.

Bring it on.
You bet your ass I will!
DaRkAcE
+6|6226
Don't make me return my brand new car and invest it all into computers!
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6812|Anaheim, CA

Doh I'm slippin'!
max
Vela Incident

https://fah-web.stanford.edu/awards/cert.php?u=max&amp;pts=7014006

7M!

Last edited by max (2009-01-22 06:01:46)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
Fucking 511 point WUs just keep coming
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5815|Catherine Black
Boners max. GJ.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
max
Vela Incident

Vote for the fah thead!
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6490|cuntshitlake

Did already, ofc.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Sydney
2λчиэλ

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Did already, ofc.
max
Vela Incident

Good

Spoiler (highlight to read):
or I'll follow Freezer's idea and rename the team to "For men ... who like men"
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6490|cuntshitlake

max wrote:

Good

I vote yes on that though.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
max
Vela Incident

Time to make a poll
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6224|Winland

DeathUnlimited wrote:

max wrote:

Good

I vote yes on that though.
<3 both of you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard