SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6508|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Instead of worrying about our faltering economy, or 6 Trillion National debt, this is the top thing on ole' bitches plate.

This is the women that got elected on the premise that she would go across the isle to work with the Republicans, but has shown a strong dislike for them and every chance she gets in front of a camera, plays the blame game.

GG, not.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/01 … officials/
ghettoperson
+1,943|6671

If I thought anything would come of it, I'd be all for it. But it won't, it just wastes taxpayers money and senators time who are supposed to be getting us out of this mess.
PureFodder
+225|6307
You'll never fix a problem unless those responsable have to face consequences for their actions, otherwise you'll be doomed to live through it agian and again and again.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6514|Connecticut
Pelosi is a twat. If a Republican had brought forth these charges on Democrats they would be twats as well.
Malloy must go
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6622|132 and Bush

She is just trying to appease idiots.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6467|The Land of Scott Walker
Pelosi in an attention whore. Period.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6508|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

PureFodder wrote:

You'll never fix a problem unless those responsable have to face consequences for their actions, otherwise you'll be doomed to live through it agian and again and again.
Then why isn't she pushing for prosecution of Dem's that forced changes to the lending laws, or hell, the bankers that fucked us?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6653|949

Pelosi and her lap dog Harry Reid are two of the worst politicians in Washington.  She is so incredibly short-sighted and such a whore for the Democratic Party that it surprises me that she is still in office.  Then again, I think the rate for incumbent wins in Congress is like 90% so I guess it's really not that much a surprise.

Still, this seems like a bit of political posturing and nothing else.  I tend to believe politicians are their own breed and for the most part will look after each other regardless of party affiliation.  It sounds to me like she is just spewing bullshit that she thinks people want to hear.  Personally I hope she dies in a fire (that's sarcastic by the way FBI).
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6551|Global Command
I would be interested to know if there are crimes these zombies may be charged with in a court of law, such as it is.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5607

Awesome I say. Bury the country more. Right now exactly what we need are our leaders fighting with each other over the last administration and causing grudges and anger among both sides and nothing getting done later on other things cause everyone is still bitchy.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6570|San Diego, CA, USA
The Republicans were wrong when trying this with the incoming Bush administration on the previous Clinton administration...I was against it then and I'm against it now when the roles are reversed.

And that's coming from a Conservative.
PureFodder
+225|6307

SgtHeihn wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

Then why isn't she pushing for prosecution of Dem's that forced changes to the lending laws, or hell, the bankers that fucked us?
They fit into the category of stupid as opposed to illegal.
Commie Killer
+192|6408

PureFodder wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

Well shit, they both caused a hell of a lot of harm to our country, sad to say it, but the changes to the lending laws and the bankers probably fucked us up worse then the Bush admin in Iraq, least it effected the average Joe Six Pack more.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

PureFodder wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

So you're saying Bush and Cheyenne weren't stupid?

Cheyenne / Vader 2012
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6738
Hopefully Obama will smack Pelosi in the head and say... Let's focus on the future grandma...
She is such a dottering idiot... Is she confident with her single digit approval rating....lol?
Time for her to make some cookies for her grand kids... retire...
Love is the answer
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6668
This needs to be done for the sake of justice, reducing the chance of history repeating itself, and improving our image to the world. Using resources to prosecute Bush administration officials is not going to make a difference as far as our economy is concerned. We're boned no matter what we do or don't do. As of late, doing has only fueled the downward spiral. So, let's hope this at least serves as a distraction before another bailout gets passed.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2009-01-19 13:51:46)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6427|North Carolina

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

This needs to be done for the sake of justice, reducing the chance of history repeating itself, and improving our image to the world. Using resources to prosecute Bush administration officials is not going to make a difference as far as our economy is concerned. We're boned no matter what we do or don't do. As of late, doing has only fueled the downward spiral. So, let's hope this at least serves as a distraction before another bailout gets passed.
This is a good point...  Putting efforts toward a pointless investigation might actually cost less than another bailout.

I just wish Pelosi would aim us toward something that neither party seems interested in...  decreasing government spending.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6711|Tampa Bay Florida
Yes some people need to be prosecuted.... no politicians should not be the ones in charge of it..
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

Spearhead wrote:

Yes some people need to be prosecuted.... no politicians should not be the ones in charge of it..
If the politician orders someone to do it who's responsibility is it?  I think Pelosi wants to charge Bush or at least Cheyenne with something to get brownie points with her leftist friends.

EDIT: Just because you have power doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it.
EDIT2: Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Last edited by Harmor (2009-01-19 19:13:49)

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6432|'Murka

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Pelosi and her lap dog Harry Reid are two of the worst politicians in Washington.  She is so incredibly short-sighted and such a whore for the Democratic Party that it surprises me that she is still in office.  Then again, I think the rate for incumbent wins in Congress is like 90% so I guess it's really not that much a surprise.

Still, this seems like a bit of political posturing and nothing else.  I tend to believe politicians are their own breed and for the most part will look after each other regardless of party affiliation.  It sounds to me like she is just spewing bullshit that she thinks people want to hear.  Personally I hope she dies in a fire (that's sarcastic by the way FBI).
She's a flaming liberal. From San Francisco. Gee...I wonder why she keeps getting re-elected?

The one that surprises me is Harry Reid. A Mormon from Nevada...and he's liberal.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard