SWAMRaoulDuke
+0|6829
In my opinion the patch sucks bigtime..... What should EA change too make the game interesting again??
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6827|Singapore

Take out all weapons and vehicles and have people run around trying to bump each other do death, cut teams down to 15 a side, add in a ball.

Wait that's rugby..
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6808|AUS, Canberra

polarbearz wrote:

Take out all weapons and vehicles and have people run around trying to bump each other do death, cut teams down to 15 a side, add in a ball.

Wait that's rugby..
im not sure what gay team your in if you try to bump each other!!!!!!

we tackle here in aus
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6827|Singapore

Stfu I'm shooting myself in the foot here because I support the wallabies, but the last time I checked the scores your boys ran up..

I don't think they know how to tackle either.
THA
+609|6808|AUS, Canberra

polarbearz wrote:

Stfu I'm shooting myself in the foot here because I support the wallabies, but the last time I checked the scores your boys ran up..

I don't think they know how to tackle either.
well last time i checked not being able to tackle had nothing to do with the score you ran up

offence and defence my friend, they are different.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6827|Singapore

Sorry for not clarifying, But the scores their OPPONENTS racked up against them
THA
+609|6808|AUS, Canberra

polarbearz wrote:

Sorry for not clarifying, But the scores their OPPONENTS racked up against them
nice comeback.....no prizes for second place bearz

ok back on topic
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6755|Riva, MD
Make the SAS in SF use some of the weapons they use in EF if possible.  Then replace the Abrams that the SAS gets on their maps with a Challenger two.  They shouldn't replace the Apache with the Tiger though because there just aren't enough Apaches, and the way SF attack helicopters fly, The Tiger probably flys normally so it wouldn't be fair.  SF attack helos should have their own class called SF attack helicopters.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6670|Derby, England

I think EA should add electric shok for noobs that stand in front of Jets, This is how it should work 5 people waiting for jet soon as 2 people get in it other 3 people standing in front of the jet have 5 secs to move if they don't move they get shoked by Jet and -25 add it to theyr score I wana see how many Noobs will stand in front of jets after that Peace Boris
Boostin2.4inside
+2|6881
the clays should be put back to 5.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6790

Boostin2.4inside wrote:

the clays should be put back to 5.
Sorry, no please.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6778
Make repair points easyer to get, more like re-surply and heal, its the only fair thing to do.

Engineers have had it too hard for too long.

Veteran repair is really hard.

Expert repair is almost impossible without stat padding it.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6827|Singapore

Does bringing the vodnik for a soak count?
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6816
i think more of the complains are not because the support weapons are good or because the sniper rifle is awesome, but because the noob tube is gone.
but there is some stuff i would like
able to pick up c4 and claymores (since there are 2 claymores allowed at the time)
reduce the throing distances of the hand granade, (by the way i don't get kill often with granades) i just that is harder to kill the tguys in the roof top with the granades cause the granade went to high and they explotes in mid air, and also you can still throw your granade when you jump.

Last edited by maton (2006-03-14 11:16:03)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6827|Singapore

You can't pick up C4s can you?
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6847|Marathon, Florida Keys
bring a couple desert combat /bf1942 maps into it, expecially basrahs edge and DC_cornered, and best of all urban seige.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
dan500
+57|6885

paranoid101 wrote:

No its not, also that stupid FF with Claymores should be took out, 10 of my 20 deaths due to claymores
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6778

dan500 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

No its not, also that stupid FF with Claymores should be took out, 10 of my 20 deaths due to claymores
Oh great mighty one, please enlighten us with your way of getting the expert repair badge without padding it?
Just kidding mate, but it would be nice if you told us how and not just answer "No its noT"

Last edited by paranoid101 (2006-03-14 17:56:54)

Chowley
+1|6724|Ireland

polarbearz wrote:

Wait that's rugby..
Sounds good, I have never played a good rugby game, this might be it .
reg-waters
+0|6716

paranoid101 wrote:

dan500 wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

Oh great mighty one, please enlighten us with your way of getting the expert repair badge without padding it?
Just kidding mate, but it would be nice if you told us how and not just answer "No its noT"
its the toughest of the EXP Badges  must be a very slow game with someone on other team taking out your assests and fixing as many other vechiles and   ground defense like tows as fast as you can using a apc or hummmer or a 4 wheeler to do it crashing it once and a while and repairing it long games 300 tickets and some luck and lots of trying thats how i got mine
Chowley
+1|6724|Ireland
A long game on Iron Gator with someone in the APC or with an Eryx destroying the AA on the essex a lot would do it. I have gotten about 23 repairs on a half full iron gator in the past.
FromTheAshes
+53|6742
1. Have flares actually work, but once you loose them you have to wait for them to reload or you're a dead man.

2. Get rid of the punish system, so instead of losing points each time you tk, it adds 30 seconds to your spawn time, once you die after your spawn it goes away.

3. Each time you get a kill/teampoints you get money, and with that money you can buy differnt skins for your weapons

4. Make snipers 1 shot one kill

5. Ability to pick up explosives

6. zip lines can kill peeps

7. make repairs faster
SolidusSnake12
+2|6676
Sniper 1 shot on kill we dont want this to become CS now do we? I dont agree with sniper 1shot
DSRTurtle
+56|6724
3 claymores would be cool.  I like the game now that dumb ass noob teammates don't kill themselves running over your explosives.
oStoneRo
+9|6679
put in a filter so that all of us that dont give a shit dont have to witness people bitching about the new patch, i mean com'on are you people ever satisfied? other than when your pleasuring yourself?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard