CameronPoe
+2,925|6575

lowing wrote:

hmmmmmm, after all that, I guess you failed to read in my post that I acknowledged western civilization history before you even went off on a rant.
I just thought it needed to be reiterated to put things into context.

lowing wrote:

You are right, I do not like their religion or their culture, mainly because it is so wrapped up in their religion, and I have no use for it or any other.
Well then perhaps you should avoid Muslims then.

lowing wrote:

transformations do happen over night. In less than a lifetime we have gone from experiments to"see if blacks are capable of learning to fly" to electing a black president. In a historical timeline sense, over night.
Exactly. And in one hundred years we could very well see similar in Islam. Especially if Turkey, the UAE, Bosnia & Herzegovina and several other nations are anything to go by.

lowing wrote:

I live in the here and now, and here and now, I have no use for Islamic culture. Get back with me when they are not stoning to death a woman for looking at another guy.
Why would you 'have a use' for Islamic culture? You're not a Muslim. Like I said - go back to the US and mind your own business over there and they can hang about the middle east minding their own business over there.

lowing wrote:

As far as your peace agreement, Iraq bombed the shit outta Israel in 91 for the sole purpose of egging on an attack against them, they did this knowing that any attack against an Islamic nation, no matter how justified, would draw all the Arab and Islamic nations into waging war against Israel.
I'm pretty sure I was referring to Egypt and Jordan. Perhaps you missed that.
jamiecracker
+17|6767|Wollongong,Australia
why would Lennon smile he is dead...isnt he???
or does he live with elvis

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard