Poll

N95 8GB, yes or no?

yes47%47% - 9
no - suggest other phone52%52% - 10
Total: 19
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6400|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
I have been looking at the n95 8gb for a while now, should i get it?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6607|NYC / Hamburg

I'd get something cheaper. As long as I can call people and write the occasional text message I'm happy.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6192|what

So I herd the iPhone is good for the internets.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6400|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

TheAussieReaper wrote:

dont want the iphone, hate touch screens
Defiance
+438|6710

Um. Considering you're giving us no other option, ask yourself: Do I like it and would I find it to be worth the money?

If yes, go for it. Get an opinion.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6577|Long Island, New York

ceslayer23 wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

dont want the iphone, hate touch screens
I do too, but you get used to it.

I'm telling you...it's a great phone. I've had it since July and I've been loving it since. Texting is a lot easier than it seems, and the touch screen is excellent.

If not though, the N95 is a good option.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6192|what

I read one persons review of the phone which went as:

ATTENTION!!! N95-2 DOES NOT HAVE US 3G SUPPORT!!! So if you want US 3G and 3.5G bands (meaning 850/1900MHz UMTS AND HSDPA for AT&T, ROGERS and FIDO) you MUST purchase N95-4 or N95-3. The N95-3 is not the 8gb version, it is the original version with US 3G support. The original N95 and the N-95-2 have only the 2100MHz 3G band for the European and Asian market, while N95-4 does not. All this being said the N95-2 and N95-4 will work on all bands for EDGE. Other than US 3G, there is no difference between the N95-2 that came out for the European/Asian market and the N95-4 generally for the North American market. To elaborate even further concerning the N95-4, the UMTS/HSDPA radio works on the US 850/1900MHz bands and has an indicator for UMTS under the signal strength bars ("3G") and one for HSDPA ("3.5G"). When not connected for data, the phone merely shows "3G", but it changes to "3.5G" when a data connection is active. It does not have the 2100MHz 3G band used in Europe. To top it off, the Rogers version of the N95 8gb is slightly altered and has their software installed. The N95-4 is fully unlocked and contains original software.
If there's any truth look into it.

I suggest you check out:

www.mobiletechreview.com

And read this article http://www.mobiletechreview.com/phones/ … -N95-4.htm before making a decision on which model of the N95 you purchase.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6624|Finland
Nokia N96 is good too.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6431|fåking denmark
LG Secret.

Do it.
Benzin
+576|6038
What do you want in a phone? Instead of asking about a phone, tell us what you want to get out of it and what carrier you would like to be with. Because you're in the USA, there's a plethora of phones available, but it depends on what carrier you go with.

Personally, though, anything from Sony Ericsson will rock your socks.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6500|UK
I have it, it's good!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6326|eng
N96.
#rekt
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6724|West Yorkshire, U.K

Mint Sauce wrote:

N96.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6591|Scotland
Have the N95 bit I'm starting to not like it.

I would suggest the Sony Ericsson C902.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6678|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I say no... A friend of mine got this phone a while and he didn't liked it....
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6493|The Twilight Zone
If you want a brick with a big screen in your pocket then yes, if you want an average sized screen and light phone then-no.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6539|so randum
It's a fucking overpriced brick.

Look at SE
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6672

FatherTed wrote:

Look at SE
K850i
.Sup
be nice

Gooners wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Look at SE
K850i
W910i
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6431|fåking denmark

.Sup wrote:

Gooners wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Look at SE
K850i
W910i
LG Secret
.Sup
be nice

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Gooners wrote:

K850i
W910i
LG Secret
You've ruined it.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6237|Winland

N96 tbh
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
DrunkenResistance
beat mason
+13|6260|Bloomington, Indiana
HTC Tilt (8925) or HTC TyTN II

I have a Tilt and it's incredible! You can flash a different ROM on it and make it even better. I'd recommend this phone to anyone!
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6275|United Kingdom
htc touch pro tbh or the HTC touch HD which comes out in a few months .. similar to the iphone in appearance but with a 5mp camera

Last edited by Mitch92uK (2008-10-21 13:04:17)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6237|Winland

Mitch92uK wrote:

htc touch pro tbh or the HTC touch HD which comes out in a few months .. similar to the iphone in appearance but with a 5mp camera
VGA or 5MP - phone cameras will always suck.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard