Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6769|Beerville, USA
So who all has these and what sound card are you running with them.  I just recently installed and SB X-Fi XtremeMusic sound card and looked around on the net for a decent set of headphones.  I found these via the bf2 tracker site http://www.turtlebeach.com/site/products/earforce/hpa/.  So I ordered them and got them in today, rushed home after work and hooked them up.  Set my X-fi to game mode and adjusted settings to 5.1 SRS, fired up BF2, changed Audio settings to X-Fi & Ultra High, and into the game I went.  OMG, I almost pee'd myself, the sound is beyond crazy.  When I was running just the X-Fi card with some decent Stereo Headphones I thought that was as good as it gets, I was wrong. 

I would deffinately add these to your "Need to buy list"...
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6760|Sydney, Australia
Just looked at the link... nice!

Can I ask, is the price in US dollars?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6694|Brisbane, Australia

*long wistle* wow, 99 bucks, thats american right? if so thats around 160 AUS

T_T
sausage
+-1|6669
for that price you could easily get a decent 7.1 surround sound setup... hardly worth it for ponsey earphones
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6769|Beerville, USA

sausage wrote:

for that price you could easily get a decent 7.1 surround sound setup... hardly worth it for ponsey earphones
Already have a 7.1 SRS set up but some of us have our own kid(s).  I play after mine goes to bed so I have to wear headphones or all that wattage vibrates through the floor and keeps'em awake, then mom gets pissed, and when moms not happy NO ONE IS HAPPY!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6754

Husker~ifh~ wrote:

sausage wrote:

Already have a 7.1 SRS set up but some of us have our own kid(s).  I play after mine goes to bed so I have to wear headphones or all that wattage vibrates through the floor and keeps'em awake, then mom gets pissed, and when moms not happy NO ONE IS HAPPY!
agree... the mum always is the boss
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
sausage
+-1|6669
fair enough, still dosn't justify $100 but i see your point
Figge1
+3|6756
$99 thats like 730kr (SEK) although they look sweet
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6769|Beerville, USA
Ahhhhh what's $100 greenbacks.... Couple cases of beer and rolls of copenhagen I won't get to drink or chew but the sacrafice was well worth it.  Beleive me Sausage, until you dawn a set and listen to the in game sound you always be a skeptic..
Heroism200
+0|6671
You could have got the for about 25 bucks cheaper through tiger direct, but I have a pair and love them.
-=1stInF.|Slappey
+3|6792

Heroism200 wrote:

You could have got the for about 25 bucks cheaper through tiger direct, but I have a pair and love them.
Buy.com has em for $71 with free shipping.

Newegg is $69, plus shipping($5)

jr.com has em for $59.(never heard of this company tho)

I am a poor college kid, so i can't afford this......yet. Gonna save up tho(after i buy my x-fi and G5).

Last edited by -=1stInF.|Slappey (2006-03-09 10:48:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard