Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6796|Toronto, ON
Just curious as to who goes hunting for "pro" players on this forum through game-monitor to test their skill against them (Mainly the ones that like to talk back proclaiming their dominance over you).

I know I do on occasion (And taught them some lessons while I was at it).
Alpha as fuck.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6749|Antarctica
Not another "top players are just nerdy noobs and I own them" thread? :S
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6796
Not me... I'm hunting for everyone.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6806
*marks down the umpteenth time i seen nyte talking shit about how uber he is*
Doctuh
+6|6690
No kidding, jeezus. If you really want to whip it out just post the stats of your 'new account' or the actual name of your 'girlfriend from summer camp'
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6796|Toronto, ON
Her name is Fiona, she's a hand model.

I'm pleased with how my graphs look, especially the SPM, KDR, and accuracy.
Alpha as fuck.
jjrp02
+18|6691|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
I only hunt people who tk me for vehicles or punish me for accidental tk....

and I hunt the asshat who toobs me in a one-on-one fight
banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6709
how can i find where someone is playing?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6833|Singapore

Game-monitor?

Butt-secks.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6706|USA

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

You used to be a top player. Right?
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6789|Houston, TX
I've hunted down friends to play with, and two players that I hunted as prey.  I have a notion to find [GDC]SinnFein just to call him out and try to have a sniper fight with him.  Unfortunatly, my balls haven't gotten that big yet. But as soon as I reach sniper puberty..... 

I do keep my leaderboard loaded with specific people.  Usually 3-4 good friends, 1 mentor, 2 guys that I'm always wanting to shoot, a couple of local TX players, and a couple of kit specific personas that I can rely on good times with.  Whenever I set out to play, I check BF2s first to see who is on and how full the forum's server is.  It reduces the amount of time I spend looking for a good server by quite a bit.

KJ
banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6709

polarbearz wrote:

Game-monitor?

Butt-secks.
is that in BFHQ?
Esker
+1|6771
I thought people actually played to enjoy themselves, not enlarge their e-penises with posts like these?

gg
[Valhalla]iMac_Attack
+2|6804|Houston, Texas

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Dude, you need to get over your stat-padding stats.  Your just like Al Bundy and Poke High, "yes, Peg I scored 3 touchdowns in the championship game."
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6813|Human Meat Shield

chitlin wrote:

*marks down the umpteenth time i seen nyte talking shit about how uber he is*
No shit.... Is there an ignore button on here somewhere...
Swetter Than Wine
+0|6671
theres nothing more patetic that morons beeing arrogant about a f*king video game.. its cool i play it.. but wanna see your stats doing something good for your life.. aint see it coming.. also in two years when battlefield become an old game who the fuck its gona waste their time watching these useless stats.. comon grew up... i like it i take care of my stats but i know.. no one in real life gives a shit about bf2 "stats" yea like if they are giving you real jobs because stats...  on the contrary i think its the other way.. people in real life knowing you waste 2000 hours in bf2, first reaction : WHAT A WASTE OF LIFE

Last edited by Swetter Than Wine (2006-03-08 19:32:16)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard