sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6346|USA Biznatch!
FUCK me my bike got stolen. Me, my bro, and some friends left last night to go to a concert. We CLOSED the garage door. But when we come home at about 2 it's stolen. Well, it turns out my little bro went to take the dog out and he left it open. But, my dad never checked it before he went to sleep =/. So some little fucker stole it. Well, now I'm bikeless for the rest of summer as I can't afford a new one. So, I just hope it fucking turns up. So, close to getting my 180s perfect with a slider FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCCKCKCKCKCKCKCK.

[/endrant]
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5798|loves Stimey <3 |
I got 2 bikes stolen. Sucks quite hard.

Haven't you got it... what's the English word for it again?

If it get's stolen, don't you get money from some kind of...

ENGLISH FAILAGE
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6151|Scotland!
insured/insurance
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6346|USA Biznatch!
Insurance doesn't cover it my mom said, anyways my dad and mom are at the police station right now. I just REALLY hope it turns up.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5798|loves Stimey <3 |

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

Insurance doesn't cover it my mom said, anyways my dad and mom are at the police station right now. I just REALLY hope it turns up.
Unlucky. Good luck though, hopefully someone will find it.
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6346|USA Biznatch!
Yeah, I think it was some teenagers, as behind our house is a shorcut to the bikepath. Or people from the concert etc.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6216|Winland

I live next to an overcrowded school for assholes. Guess how many bikes they've stolen from me
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6346|USA Biznatch!

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I live next to an overcrowded school for assholes. Guess how many bikes they've stolen from me
This is the first time up until now that I ever had it stolen. And it wasn't my fault. I'm just kind of happy it was the ONLY thing stolen even though we have more stuff ha. Well if I ever find the fucker he's gonna get a beatdown from me and my bros.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6757|The Hague, Netherlands

come here and buy a new one for 10 euros.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6684|NT, like Mick Dundee

FUCK me my bike got stolen. Me, my bro, and some friends left last night to go to a concert. We CLOSED the garage door. But when we come home at about 2 it's stolen. Well, it turns out my little bro went to take the dog out and he left it open. But, my dad never checked it before he went to sleep =/. So some little fucker stole it. Well, now I'm bikeless for the rest of summer as I can't afford a new one. So, I just hope it fucking turns up. So, close to getting my 180s perfect with a slider FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCCKCKCKCKCKCKCK.

[/endrant]
Dude....

Get a car.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
cablecopulate
+449|6757|Massachusetts.
Might as well start looking to a new bike to buy because that last one is gone forever.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735

Flecco wrote:

[/endrant]
Dude....

Get a car.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6346|USA Biznatch!
@ alpha - my bike is more than 10, it was $350 so about 150 in pounds. But since it's old now it's maybe about $150.

I'm only 14..I would have no use for a car, my 2 older bros both have cars though.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6684|NT, like Mick Dundee

@ alpha - my bike is more than 10, it was $350 so about 150 in pounds. But since it's old now it's maybe about $150.

I'm only 14..I would have no use for a car, my 2 older bros both have cars though.
Huh? Oh rite it's only in the NT we start driving cars without our liecence. Tbh I still don't have a full one.

I should probs buy some L plates to go with my liecence.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6757|The Hague, Netherlands

Price doesn't matter,

I mean here your bike gets stolen around once a weak...

so we buy, I "get" another one for about 10 euros.

seen our Train Stations?

https://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/BF2sSigs/269097697_e84941b261.jpg
yeah.

shouldn't spend lots of money on bikes, they break a lot etc.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6346|USA Biznatch!
No my bike isn't that kind, it's not a mountain bike at all. It's a BMX bike was trails mostly. Oh well I'll save up for a new FIT bike =].
bennisboy
+829|6665|Poundland
Lame, my phone got lost last night as well. Was in a cab comin back from work at 3am, didnt feel it slip out my pocket in my tracky b's n only realised when I got in. The battery was about to run out n so I cant ring it
Was worth £300
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6728|Germany

bennisboy wrote:

Lame, my phone got lost last night as well. Was in a cab comin back from work at 3am, didnt feel it slip out my pocket in my tracky b's n only realised when I got in. The battery was about to run out n so I cant ring it
Was worth £300
If you spend that much money on a fucking phone, you deserve to be punished by life.
Seriously.
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6346|USA Biznatch!
That's gotta suck, my coach lost his blackberry like 2 weeks ago, had all his work and stuff in it.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6642|Little Bentcock
Beat your brother up
bennisboy
+829|6665|Poundland

HellHead wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Was worth £300
If you spend that much money on a fucking phone, you deserve to be punished by life.
Seriously.
Contract you bell end. I got the phone free on contract, but thats how much its worth.
If you're as retarded as you, you deserve to be beaten up, seriously
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6346|USA Biznatch!
No instead of beating my brother up I'm actually looking for it. We got the whole football team looking, plus some baseball. Lots of people on the lookout. I just really hope it turns up soon. They also stole my FIRST MOTHAFUCKING BIKE WHICH I LEARNED TO RIDE ON. That really pisses me off.
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.

HellHead wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Was worth £300
Seriously.
Shut up twat, lots of people get phones for that much. Doesn't mean they deserve anything.

When you spend £1000 on a computer and it gets stolen, I'll be right there with "you deserved it".
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6305|eng

HellHead wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Was worth £300
Seriously.
Fucking shut up.
#rekt
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6519|so randum
lol i wrecked my downhilling bike, cost me 800squids or thereabouts.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard