USARANGER01
+35|6688|America
hey iv been thinking about installing bf2 again a lot lately and start playing again. so i did it today, created a new account, then realized i needed to patch the game. so im about to download the 1.41 patch, but i cant remember where i save it to, or what i have to do to actually patch the game. its been a looong time since i last did this lol

anyone wanna help me out?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6005|London, England

you don't need to save it anywhere, just run it
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
USARANGER01
+35|6688|America
humm....every time i make it run it looks like its about to load then nothing happens.....

il try downloading the patch from somewhere else, see if that works
CC-Marley
+407|6869
Save it in your downloads folder. Sometimes you may have to wait a bit for it to run.
USARANGER01
+35|6688|America
well i just saved it in the mods folder in bf2, but still nothing is happening when i run it

how long would u estimate itd take, CC-Marely? a few minutes? or like hours?

oh yea shit. il still need to download wake island too now right? any other maps id need to download? and where i could find them?

Last edited by USARANGER01 (2008-08-05 16:18:55)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6479|King Of The Islands

Wake and Jellybad are included. Tampa is not.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
USARANGER01
+35|6688|America
do i need tampa to play online? im guessing not cause they arnt included in the patch...
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6005|London, England

no
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Brasso
+1,549|6671

USARANGER01 wrote:

do i need tampa to play online? im guessing not cause they arnt included in the patch...
No you don't.

Minutes to wait for the patch installer to load up, sometimes it takes up to 5.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6479|King Of The Islands

USARANGER01 wrote:

do i need tampa to play online?
To play Tampa, you do.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
USARANGER01
+35|6688|America
ok i downloaded the patch thing again and now its patching just fine. thanks for the help guys, i can be a total idiot regarding seemingly-obvious things like this. cya ingame soon
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6364|Graz, Austria
BTW, if you have any expansion or booster packs this is the correct installation routine:

BF2 > SF > 1.41 > EF > AF > 1.41 > Highway Tampa

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard