N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5950|Somewhere out in Space
https://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x197/zergrushkeke/screen032.jpg

(7 were SD8 kills

Wish i could have taken little snippets of the battle, but didnt realize to, and the KD would have been better if my squad wasnt 1/3 nubs with 1 competent medic.  I actually started thinking it was too unfair to always know when they would come behind the corner, but to hell with it.  The post death kills were a lulz, so were the A12's that i dropped in random places.

Yeah, it is , try it someday.

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2008-07-23 04:00:24)

kptk92
u
+972|6427|tc_london
Post this in the screenie thread or summin, no-one will probably care
Sambuccashake
+126|6629|Sweden
If you manage to kill 7 people with the Accipiter then you are playing against nubs. 
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...

Sambuccashake wrote:

If you manage to kill 7 people with the Accipiter then you are playing against nubs. 
The ranks dont accurately show the skill, these fuckers were good.
Sambuccashake
+126|6629|Sweden

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

I'm not talking about their ranks, I'm talking about the fact that they let themselves be killed by the Accipiter.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...

Sambuccashake wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

I'm not talking about their ranks, I'm talking about the fact that they let themselves be killed by the Accipiter.
Just like how a well placed A12 can kill people, and this one follows you.  Its all about surprise, and the fact you yourself are a more deadly target amd take priority.  The only time people can safely go after a SD8 is when you are dead or it is the only thing visible, so you can see how you arent necessarily playing against nubs if you can kill with it.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6615|Michigan, USA

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Just like how a well placed A12 can kill people, and this one follows you.  Its all about surprise, and the fact you yourself are a more deadly target amd take priority.  The only time people can safely go after a SD8 is when you are dead or it is the only thing visible, so you can see how you arent necessarily playing against nubs if you can kill with it.
I havent played the recent patch, but all my uses with the thing is it following you around, taking 6-8 business days to pick a target.  It rarely fired, and when it did, it was at a wall, or nothing...  Think thats the point hes getting at, is it never locks onto anything.  Think I have 8 kills after 400+ hours in game with it   Rather have the beacon 100% of the time.
Icleos
+101|6761
So what, are attention deprived or something?

Not like you're the only person who has ever owned a round.

Last edited by Icleos (2008-07-25 12:35:55)

N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...

r2zoo wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

I havent played the recent patch, but all my uses with the thing is it following you around, taking 6-8 business days to pick a target.  It rarely fired, and when it did, it was at a wall, or nothing...  Think thats the point hes getting at, is it never locks onto anything.  Think I have 8 kills after 400+ hours in game with it   Rather have the beacon 100% of the time.
The bonus is having an IDS on it.  Even if it wont fire, at least you have a portable UAV the size of the smallest minimap.  But yeah, whether or not it works is completely random.  The next round, i couldnt get it to hit anything.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard