ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6379|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
I'm sick of it.  Everywhere I look, there's an article on the iPhone and how many new things it can do.  Great, we've heard it all over and over and over again.  Take wired.com for example, on the front page there are seven.... seven articles on the iPhone.

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/cbury/iphone.jpg

I'm sick of it and can't wait until everyone realizes that it's nothing special and shuts their mouth.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6361|tropical regions of london
Im sick of HellBoy
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6173|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Yeah, Engadget(while back, not sure about now) has a mode where it filters out everything iPhone or everything Mac or everything Aoole, etc, etc.
i g
Banned
+876|5882|GA

God Save the Queen wrote:

Im sick of HellBoy
Ryan
+1,230|6861|Alberta, Canada

I'm getting the 2.0 update for my iPod Touch right now.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6641|Little Bentcock
I've never had an iThing, can you believe it?
i g
Banned
+876|5882|GA

Ryan wrote:

hmm whats that all about?
Ryan

i g wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Plug your iPod in and update it to 2.0 (it costs $9.99 though).
Mine finished, but I think it just restored my iPod

Now it's putting it all back on, rofl.

Last edited by Ryan (2008-07-12 14:32:48)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6330

https://www.marketinghipster.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/iphone-funny.gif
i g
Banned
+876|5882|GA

Ryan wrote:

i g wrote:

Ryan wrote:

fuck that. im not paying for shit
Ryan

i g wrote:

Ryan wrote:

i g wrote:

You won't pay $10? The previous upgrade was $20, but you can get this upgrade, with all of the features from the other upgrade, for half the price. What a scam. I've paid $30 so far in upgrades, whereas iPhone users get them all for free.
i g
Banned
+876|5882|GA

Ryan wrote:

i g wrote:

Ryan wrote:

You won't pay $10? The previous upgrade was $20, but you can get this upgrade, with all of the features from the other upgrade, for half the price. What a scam. I've paid $30 so far in upgrades, whereas iPhone users get them all for free.
what are the new features anyway? all i need my ipod for is listening to music in my car and at work.
Ryan

i g wrote:

Ryan wrote:

i g wrote:

what are the new features anyway? all i need my ipod for is listening to music in my car and at work.
Um, push e-mail or something, new security features, and an App Store with over 500 3rd party apps, 20% of them are free so far.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6556|Long Island, New York

Ryan wrote:

i g wrote:

Ryan wrote:

iPhone users have to pay a $70 a month fee...so of course it's free for iPhone users.
Adams_BJ

Poseidon wrote:

Ryan wrote:

i g wrote:

iPhone users have to pay a $70 a month fee...so of course it's free for iPhone users.
for whut?
i g
Banned
+876|5882|GA

Ryan wrote:

i g wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Um, push e-mail or something, new security features, and an App Store with over 500 3rd party apps, 20% of them are free so far.
fail
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Adams_BJ wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Ryan wrote:

for whut?
...The cell phone part?
Adams_BJ

Poseidon wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

for whut?
...The cell phone part?
I don't know about othesr but I buy the phone out right, so I guess the $70 a month thing doesn't really occur to me.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Adams_BJ wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

for whut?
...The cell phone part?
I don't know about othesr but I buy the phone out right, so I guess the $70 a month thing doesn't really occur to me.
o_O

You have the cell phone capability...but you don't pay a bill?

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-07-12 15:22:28)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6481|cuntshitlake

Poseidon wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

...The cell phone part?
o_O

Wait. iPhone users have to pay $70 to use the phone every month added to the fact that they pay their normal usage-tied bill?

Geez.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

o_O

Wait. iPhone users have to pay $70 to use the phone every month added to the fact that they pay their normal usage-tied bill?

Geez.
...No.

The $70 a month IS the cell phone fee.
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6238|cs_connecticut‬‭

Ryan wrote:

Me too :p
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6735|Riva, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

I've never had an iThing, can you believe it?
Yeah me neither.  The prices for any of it are just insane, whether it be the iPod, the iMac, or the iPhone.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6511|N. Ireland

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Geez.
? No, you are misreading what Poseidon is saying. He's saying that the minimum contract monthly price is about $70. (in which you get minutes and texts ... and data, for that matter now)
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6384|California
I have the old Iphone and I plan to keep it
2.0 update owns srslyyy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard