+30|5956|Finland

lockdown810 wrote:

weflect cant check your stats
I forgot that

Here it is: http://bf2s.com/player/70944743/
lockdown810
+0|5804|Connecticut
Great win/loss ratio you got weflect and also a great k/dr

You also have many Expert badges and almost all of the medals, so good 4 u.

You are 7 thousand away from Colonel, so keep at it
Imagorilla
M95 > Apache
+5|5954|US of A

Weflect wrote:

Ghost Town whore with roflawsm Sniper Rifle accuracy, 8/10,
thanks man lol.
as for you all i can say is wowzors. very nice 10/10
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6592|England

Imagorilla

Good SPM (for a sniper ) and an ok KDR, seems as if you are starting to make up for the learning days
Kill steak is minimal, but WOAH at your death streak...kidnapped? AFK? Ouch!

GT as most played...at least its a change from kark/whorelord. I would really recommend other maps in the game too though. Weapon KD's are average, at least your most used weapon is +ve. Vehicle KD's are actually not bad considering you havent played them much - even if they are all from raping GT

Keep it up - 6/10 (which will improve )

Me: http://bf2s.com/player/68104642/
lockdown810
+0|5804|Connecticut
Nice stats Snake u got a beastly rank with a beastly k/dr

I see that u play the boosters a lot and have a great win/loss ration on em

Wow u got all the medals and most of the badges expert

U have nice stats, 9/10
DonkiePunch
+1|5800|The Bay
You play the expansions that's chill your kd and spm is okay!

You play medic way to much ahaha....4/10

Play a few other kits!
<|ARU|>F1N
+12|6162|Finland

DonkiePunch wrote:

You play the expansions that's chill your kd and spm is okay!

You play medic way to much ahaha....4/10

Play a few other kits!
Play a few other maps ffs!
DonkiePunch
+1|5800|The Bay
Cant do that when you owned a karkand server!
Imagorilla
M95 > Apache
+5|5954|US of A

Snake wrote:

Imagorilla

Good SPM (for a sniper ) and an ok KDR, seems as if you are starting to make up for the learning days
Kill steak is minimal, but WOAH at your death streak...kidnapped? AFK? Ouch!

GT as most played...at least its a change from kark/whorelord. I would really recommend other maps in the game too though. Weapon KD's are average, at least your most used weapon is +ve. Vehicle KD's are actually not bad considering you havent played them much - even if they are all from raping GT

Keep it up - 6/10 (which will improve )

Me: http://bf2s.com/player/68104642/
thanks man yeah ive just been getting to the point where i dont suck anymore lol. and yes im a snipe whore. yes apache rape ftw.
that death streak is from mybud who kept tk'ing me like a dick, but whatevs lol.

as for you, very nice stats 10/10
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5798|Greece / Rhodos
ready for you peeps to rate my medic whoring karkand/warlord stats
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6547|Polish state of EU
omg... infantry only whore
its hard to say something, KDR and SPM are high but its normal when playing only infantry.... you should get a life non infantry servers, you miss much part of the game

Last edited by _Dominiko_PL (2008-07-08 14:28:26)

Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5798|Greece / Rhodos

_Dominiko_PL wrote:

omg... infantry only whore
its hard to say something, KDR and SPM are high but its normal when playing only infantry.... you should get a life non infantry servers, you miss much part of the game
i dont miss anything..its my infantry account anyway...i have a colonel account with 275k points and i have tried vehicle servers many times
i hate them...so infantry only ftw

Last edited by Delusion (2008-07-08 17:30:14)

Thorax
Banned
+77|5830
Wat a shatty stats page you have there ololol.
Nihil
+15|5832|Malaga, Spain
Can't rate the guy above me cos he has no stats.

Delusion, I remember your name, I think I've seen you on a Warlord server, and if the name rings a bell then I know you must be good. There's no denying that you are a skilled medic whore, even if you do play two maps only. One question though - why such a MEC/Insurgent bias? Don't you like playing as the attacker?

My stats ripe for analysis: http://bf2s.com/player/132569658/

Be gentle, I'm an FPS newcomer. Also, why do the stats on BF2S take so long to update? Mine are at least 48 hours old.
Tompie913
I like Chinese
+12|6409|Pittsburgh, PA
You're lucky you got me, because I've had BF2 for almost a year and a half longer than you, and you've got over three times my time. You've got more time as support than I have total. And you outrank me. So I'm in no position to criticize you.

On the other hand, pretty much anyone here is much better than me, so here goes. I'll bet I'm one of the only people in the whole of Battlefield 2 whose favorite army is PLA.
Longbow
+163|6672|Odessa, Ukraine

Tompie913 wrote:

I'll bet I'm one of the only people in the whole of Battlefield 2 whose favorite army is PLA [and who havent whored J-10 till death].
fixed\edited

@ your stats : dude, tbh they are awful. Havent seen such bad stats for a long time. Probably you have life (unlike the others here, including me)
Weflect
wut?
+30|5956|Finland
Average Karkand player (nothing unique in your stats other than you have played other maps too), but also played other maps like Songhua.

3/10. You have AF/EF, why dont you play them? There is still good european servers out there.

Last edited by Weflect (2008-07-11 07:50:33)

Longbow

Weflect wrote:

good
No. And actually, even if there were any good servers, why the fuck should I play them? I'm playing infantry, AF and Operation Smoke Screen\Taraba Quarry isnt the best place for infantry, you know...I'm not saying I\O.

p/s I dont care about you bashing Kark and those who play it. Still the best BF2 infantry map, maybe Mashtuur may come close but there is no any good servers with Mashtuur. And no, I do not consider 64x players spam fest as a good server.

Last edited by Longbow (2008-07-11 05:10:35)

Weflect
wut?
+30|5956|Finland

Longbow wrote:

No. And actually, even if there were any good servers, why the fuck should I play them? I'm playing infantry, AF and Operation Smoke Screen\Taraba Quarry isnt the best place for infantry, you know...I'm not saying I\O.
Well i see that you have almost 250 hours in chopper so i recommended AF/EF to you because there is a Littlebird on every map in AF and Op SS features 4 attack choppers. And GW has some great inf fights inside those walls.

Longbow wrote:

p/s I dont care about you bashing Kark and those who play it. Still the best BF2 infantry map, maybe Mashtuur may come close but there is no any good servers with Mashtuur. And no, I do not consider 64x players spam fest as a good server.
Thats true, 64 size Karkand sucks on a bad server, but your stats dont tell me what version you are playing so i couldnt know that you arent playing 64 size Karkand.

Last edited by Weflect (2008-07-11 08:11:01)

Longbow

Weflect wrote:

Well i see that you have almost 250 hours in chopper so i recommended AF/EF to you because there is a Littlebird on every map in AF and Op SS features 4 attack choppers. And GW has some great inf fights inside those walls.
Well I barely fly chopers now because I'm sick of the process to get into the choper - teamkilling half of team, redlining them etc. I'm not found of dying because of moron gunner or idiot pilot. I always fly(ed) with my mates.
@ AF - I tried it, but littlebirds didn't impressed me. Agreed on Op. SS and Great Wall (had some fun with Famas, AK-47 & QBZ-97), but theres no good EF servers now. Previous year there was one with 32 slots, but clan that was renting closed it    

Weflect wrote:

Thats true, 64 size Karkand sucks on a bad server, but your stats dont tell me what version you are playing so i couldnt know that you arent playing 64 size Karkand.
I mostly play 64x Kark with max of 32 players. No spam, just gun firefights. And half of my 600+ Kark hours were spent on vehicle servers - I like playing infantry with vehicles. Actually I wouldnt be playing I\O if there was any decend 32-40 slots servers. I dont like 64x nade\vehicle spam.

Last edited by Longbow (2008-07-11 11:25:23)

Pi
+2|6016|Zevenaar
karkand / grenade launcher whore with a very nice SPM and K/D
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6740|Purplicious Wisconsin
Played more than I have(haven't played bf2 for less than a year).
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6395
a not so good KD, spm is med but hee, ure a regular map player im a karkand whore
CC-Marley
+407|6854
Recovering exploiter...lol.  Your LORD OF WEED? Kark whore with good stats.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard