~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6352|Orrstrayleea
https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t232/Man_on_Fire_2007/jvhfkiusgdrgrdgsdrg.jpg

FFS...Why?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6529|so randum
Ah don't worry for it, Bit like doing Prestige tbh, and it's pretty fun getting called out for being waaay better than players would expect a lvl 1 to be!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6329
how would we know why?

u been editing files again
~FuzZz~
+422|6352|Orrstrayleea
@ Ted, Yeah thats what i thought the first time it happened, but miss my R700+Cog

@ Backup, I've never messed around with cod4 files, but they still screw up.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6674|Malibu
As I remember, the first time my stats was wiped out was when I played in PAM (or DAM do not remember too clearly) enabled server, then playing in a normal pub.

I am not sure why it happened but a lot of my friends have had that happen too.
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6290

StormEye wrote:

As I remember, the first time my stats was wiped out was when I played in PAM (or DAM do not remember too clearly) enabled server, then playing in a normal pub.

That was a really old glitch that doesn't happen anymore though it's been patched.
Cyberwolf2006
+1|6599
POSSIBLY -

You may have (even by accident) changed or modified your CD-Key. This will always reset your stats upon reloading the game. Even if you were changing your online name and accidently edited the wrong field for example.
~FuzZz~
+422|6352|Orrstrayleea

StormEye wrote:

Bah, best mod in the game and it resets me xD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard