Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6203|Ireland
Where is that brave heart face paint dude when you need him.  I hope Scotland goes old school on these bastards and give them the "william Wallace " treatment.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,365961,00.html

Quote:

"Two suspected Islamic jihadists were allegedly plotting to set up a separate state for "oppressed" Muslims — inside Scotland.

During their terror trial in London, Aabid Khan and Sultan Muhammad, both 23, said they were trying to establish the state as a safe haven for other jihadists that would be run according to Sharia law, the BBC reported. It would later be used as a base to “discreetly train” for attacks against non-believers once its residents “strengthened themselves.”

Both Khan and Muhammad deny terror-related charges of possessing articles or documents, the BBC reported.

The pair allegedly exchanged MSN instant messages on Nov. 12, 2005, where they discussed their plans.

"A group of Muslims can go to a remote place and set up a mini Sharia state and they can rule according to Sharia law, like this and stay there, building them up and their children up, preparing for fitness, and then launching jihad once they strengthen themselves," Khan allegedly said in the Internet conversation. "
ghettoperson
+1,943|6669

LOL, who the fuck discusses anything even vaguely confidential over MSN?

Last edited by ghettoperson (2008-06-12 12:51:17)

imortal
+240|6684|Austin, TX

ghettoperson wrote:

LOL, who the fuck discusses anything even vaguely confidential over MSN?
Idiots and Americans.  I am sure there are others.  The only secure way to discuss something in this technological society is to meet face to face, and even that is not guaranteed.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6855|Kubra, Damn it!

I saw a documentary about terrorists two or three years ago. These guys aren't exactly Harvard material. In fact, the assholes responsible for 9/11 were probably the most intelligent gang they'll ever have. In one way or another, they've flubbed pretty much every attack they've ever made. They frequently hit the wrong targets, they detonate at the wrong times, the getaway driver fell asleep on the horn in one attack and the local police (someone in the ME) picked him up before his cronies could finish the job. It's like we're being attacked by Dumb & Dumber.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6601|SE London

chittydog wrote:

I saw a documentary about terrorists two or three years ago. These guys aren't exactly Harvard material. In fact, the assholes responsible for 9/11 were probably the most intelligent gang they'll ever have. In one way or another, they've flubbed pretty much every attack they've ever made. They frequently hit the wrong targets, they detonate at the wrong times, the getaway driver fell asleep on the horn in one attack and the local police (someone in the ME) picked him up before his cronies could finish the job. It's like we're being attacked by Dumb & Dumber.
Terrorists are always stupid bungling idiots. Just look at Carlos the Jackal, incompetence incarnate, yet portrayed very differently - it's the same with Islamic terrorism.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6203|Ireland

chittydog wrote:

You are racist against Muslims.  Posting that they are stupid is not well received here.
chittydog
less busy

Lotta_Drool wrote:

chittydog wrote:

You are racist against Muslims.  Posting that they are stupid is not well received here.
I don't recall mentioning Muslims anywhere.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6203|Ireland

chittydog wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Are you talking about the nonmuslim terrorists responsible for 9/11 and being picked up by police in the ME?

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2008-06-12 13:33:23)

chittydog
less busy

Lotta_Drool wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Are you talking about the nonmuslim terrorists responsible for 9/11 and being picked up by police in the ME?
I was just talking about the terrorists involved in general. They were all also men. Does that make me a sexist?
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6203|Ireland

chittydog wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

chittydog wrote:

I was just talking about the terrorists involved in general. They were all also men. Does that make me a sexist?
You said it, not me.
BVC
+325|6715
Ahaha!  Stupid, stupid jihadists!  Try and mess with my ancestral homeland will you...

Got wireshark?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6310|Éire
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Two guys say something and it makes the news?
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6203|Ireland

Braddock wrote:

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

They weren't just guys, they were mooslims!
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6227

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Where is that brave heart face paint dude when you need him.  I hope Scotland goes old school on these bastards and give them the "william Wallace " treatment.

Quote:

"Two suspected Islamic jihadists were allegedly plotting to set up a separate state for "oppressed" Muslims — inside Scotland.

During their terror trial in London, Aabid Khan and Sultan Muhammad, both 23, said they were trying to establish the state as a safe haven for other jihadists that would be run according to Sharia law, the BBC reported. It would later be used as a base to “discreetly train” for attacks against non-believers once its residents “strengthened themselves.”

Both Khan and Muhammad deny terror-related charges of possessing articles or documents, the BBC reported.

The pair allegedly exchanged MSN instant messages on Nov. 12, 2005, where they discussed their plans.

"A group of Muslims can go to a remote place and set up a mini Sharia state and they can rule according to Sharia law, like this and stay there, building them up and their children up, preparing for fitness, and then launching jihad once they strengthen themselves," Khan allegedly said in the Internet conversation. "
I hope they come to the southwest, i have a shotgun with their names on it
zeidmaan
+234|6434|Vienna

twoblacklines wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Quote:

I hope they come to the southwest, i have a shotgun with their names on it
pics or it didnt happen

These guys had some serious fantasies. And I laughed when I read the "discretely train" plan. A make believe terrorist state to serve as base for "jihadists" in the middle of the Scotland... and they were planing to "discretely train" lol!!

and inb4kosovowasaprecedantnowwecantstopthemfromdoingitinscotlandandallovereuropenoaaaaaaaz.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6310|Éire

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Braddock wrote:

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

They weren't just guys, they were mooslims!
Okay, sorry, I mis-read the OP!
jamiecracker
+17|6767|Wollongong,Australia
do mooslims use cows in their jihad???

the whole world would be up in arms.....if the scotch was threatened that is
BVC
+325|6715
First rooskies, now mooslims

*waits for movie titled: "How I learned to stop worrying and love the Jihad"*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard