MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6806|EUR
Name kinda says it all, I wanted to contribute to the forums some how so i decided to make a video (very short) on some bugs. I noticed the grenade launcher is pretty buggy at times. Can anyone tell me if they experience this sometimes or its only me? Either way sorry for it being maybe already adressed.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=GoD-6KpWUQw

Sorry but the video needs to update a bit please check back.

Last edited by MuseSeeker (2006-02-26 12:36:27)

MuseSeeker
+110|6806|EUR
Bump Video uploaded!

please leave comments.

Last edited by MuseSeeker (2006-02-26 13:49:16)

Rutnab
+15|6678
stop whining about the new patch.
MuseSeeker
+110|6806|EUR

Rutnab wrote:

stop whining about the new patch.
Im not whining im just wandering if anyone else has this bug or is it just me. I dont even play assault. I guess your poking fun of my sig - thats intended for the people who are : "omFG!1 im gunna ak thos n00bs EA!!11 for taking my bunny hoPping!"

Last edited by MuseSeeker (2006-02-27 08:23:39)

bobislost
+3|6685|uk
ive noticed that sometimes the grenades dont blow up at close ranges but in real life that would happen anyway and its useful cause it cuts down on noobtubers, but i a cracking shot at range and ive had no trouble with it there
ZimiZuhu
+11|6690
its much better that GL is now 'worse' than in patch 1.12'cause its more difficult to kill opponent in close range battles with GL.      message for newbies: GRENADE LAUNCHER ISN'T PRIMARY WEAPON.
dracul
+2|6839
Ok, you have discovered a legitimate bug. However its only one bug through out your video.

1. ( The bouncing off a vertical surface, then falling through a horizontal ( non-terrain) surface.
2. The thing with it not bouncing off the wall? Thats you being far enough that its past the minimum range.
3. The "passing through wall/vehicles" ? thats just it bouncing back towards you ( and through the wall). Not immediately obvious because the sight/smoke trail obscures the bounce.

If you want 1 to get fixed as fast as possible run these tests:
1: is it reproducable somewhere else other than the carrier? just the carrier on oman? Try a wall/rooftop on karkand. does it fall through the world, or explode on contact with the terrain, but not other flat surfaces? Specificly, does it pass through a roof then explode on the ground inside the building?

If thats the case it would be obvious on karkand, but not so on a carrier.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard